New Middle Eastern Thread

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
This is a new thread about appreciation of Middle Eastern women. Any takers?

You can talk, comment, post pics, comment on pics, caption pics (OMG-captions!::eek::rolleyes:), relay experiences, fantasies, etc.

First of all, a confession.

I'm Severus Max (short for Severus Maximus), and I'm seriously attracted to Middle Eastern women (though not exclusively). Depending on the success of this, I might also post a thread for Indian women, too.

My former boss was an Assyrian....actually fell in love with her. Two current co-workers are Middle Eastern women, one Iraqi Arab girl, one half-Iraqi/half-Persian (technically Iranian, but I'll use her choice of words). I've had one short and sassy Kurdish colleague at one point, too (she had glasses, too....nice). Another female colleague was Assyrian/Lebanese as well, had a bit of a crush on her, too. There was a Chaldean girl once (basically the same as Assyrian, from what I've been told).

The Iraqi Arab girl is a bit of a tomboy, very strong (she's taken part in loading TVs, which practically no other women at work will do), nice, silky short, jet-black hair. Olive skin. Kissable mouth. And a smile that will brighten up your whole day. Slim, nice legs. Smart as a whip, too.

The former boss was a bit heftier, nice breasts, very cute ass (plush type), grey-green eyes that gave her smile a bewitching quality, jet-black hair as well, was a bit more of a girly girl than the Arab tomboy, though both their families were from Iraq. Smart, though sometimes a little easily frazzled and cranky when things got hectic. Otherwise, very friendly and had a great laugh.

Last edited:
tumblr_o28ihdu0U91rtrx5qo1_1280.jpg

Agree

There are lots of beautiful middle eastern woman, I just think because of their culture there's not a lot of them that flaunt it....I have a Lebanese friend who is absolutely gorgeous....but she wears almost no makeup and dresses very conservative so does not stick out...if she did, or the few times she had, she is a 10 across the board!

Ive seen many Middle Eastern Flight crews at the hotels I am at. I've always wondered how they behave once they are away from their native country.

There are lots of beautiful middle eastern woman, I just think because of their culture there's not a lot of them that flaunt it....I have a Lebanese friend who is absolutely gorgeous....but she wears almost no makeup and dresses very conservative so does not stick out...if she did, or the few times she had, she is a 10 across the board!

As a Muslim woman I can tell you you'd be surprised what happens behind closed doors, even in the most conservative families. As to less conservative families, many, many Muslim & ME girls flaunt what they got. Many. We are as diverse a group as any other running the gambit from gay, bi, sex-loving sluts (in the best way!) to those who have never worn makeup, never plucked their eyebrows, never even held hands with a boy. And then everyone in between.

As a Muslim woman I can tell you you'd be surprised what happens behind closed doors, even in the most conservative families. As to less conservative families, many, many Muslim & ME girls flaunt what they got. Many. We are as diverse a group as any other running the gambit from gay, bi, sex-loving sluts (in the best way!) to those who have never worn makeup, never plucked their eyebrows, never even held hands with a boy. And then everyone in between.

As with any religion. I don't know why people think otherwise. A religion is composed of people, not just tenets and doctrines. No one is shocked when people of other faiths prove to be flesh-and-blood humans, but somehow, they're stunned about Muslims? It's not like you're Borg....but maybe that's EXACTLY how some idiots think of you. :rose:

As with any religion. I don't know why people think otherwise. A religion is composed of people, not just tenets and doctrines. No one is shocked when people of other faiths prove to be flesh-and-blood humans, but somehow, they're stunned about Muslims? It's not like you're Borg....but maybe that's EXACTLY how some idiots think of you. :rose:

For real! Went to a local sex shop with two of my hijabi friends and you wouldn't believe the bug eyes we got. Yes, we have sex too. Yes we like to spice it up too. And yes, we have toy collections too.

For real! Went to a local sex shop with two of my hijabi friends and you wouldn't believe the bug eyes we got. Yes, we have sex too. Yes we like to spice it up too. And yes, we have toy collections too.

LOL, I can imagine! Especially with the assumptions that people have the moment that they see the hijab. Not to mention that hijabi women can be as assertive as any women without them....I work in retail. I know that for a fact. They're not necessarily doormats.

LOL, I can imagine! Especially with the assumptions that people have the moment that they see the hijab. Not to mention that hijabi women can be as assertive as any women without them....I work in retail. I know that for a fact. They're not necessarily doormats.

On the upside the lady who owned the shop gave us a discount and insisted we come back. I think she was relieved to see some "oppressed" women taking care of themselves.

Sorry for derailing your thread btw. Proceed with your pic sharing and fetishization of my people. I need to stop procrastinating anyway.

I suppose that it is fetishing, though not in a way intended to demean, dehumanize, or reduce you to playthings or simple objects. I hope that is clear from my end of things. The Middle Eastern women that I work with in my life have been people that I have generally liked very well as people, as indicated in my opening post.

No apologies needed. I love hearing the perspective of someone's real-life experience. 🌹

Last edited:
Back