Women that like to look at pictures of women

turquoise_sky

Literotica Guru
Hello:

I recently met a female friend here who likes to look at all sorts of pictures of women. We both really enjoyed it. She seems to have dropped out, but I would like to continue. If you're a woman interested in looking at pictures of women, please do reply.

Thanks!!

Feel free to YIM me. It's in the usual place. My contact info, I mean. Well and probably everything is in the usual place.

I'm thinking something like this:

tumblr_mz13qnG7EI1rcicsfo1_400.gif

Pictures are nice and some videos are better but I'd rather be up close and personal. ;)

I'm kinda sensing that if everyone here was getting up close and personal they wouldn't be here :p failing that, well there's exchanging pics...or steak :) yes, I'm still failing to communicate.

Yes I do to

My Partner Stuart is allway`s Googleing sexy women and girls. So by the time I get to look on the computer he has selected quite a few to perv over later on. Hence I like looking at women . I also love getiing a smile from a woman when im shopping. I do think 99.9% of women like to view females playing.

My Partner Stuart is allway`s Googleing sexy women and girls. So by the time I get to look on the computer he has selected quite a few to perv over later on. Hence I like looking at women . I also love getiing a smile from a woman when im shopping. I do think 99.9% of women like to view females playing.

The south east of 'Engalnd' you say? ;) Well I can't vouch for girls in that strange fantasy location but here in the Midlands, not so much. Indeed one girl pulled such a face at the idea of it that I thought for a moment she was having a stroke...or chewing a bee, I am not really an expert on such matter. *sighs* ah well.

If you know any that are interested in looking at sexy pictures online together, send them my way!

i love looking at pics of women..comparing the size of their boobs to mine

i love looking at pics of women..comparing the size of their boobs to mine

Lol you really take the time to compare? What do you look for in your comparisons? Guys just like all boobs, we don't discriminate :p

I'm up for some pic trading.. I've quite a collection on flikrstacker. Pm me, and I'll give you my yahoo messenger :)

Back