Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: I can't imagine why haha
One stop, I got out and did some stretching, looked like I was doing yoga. One young lady asked me how long I have been doing yoga. My wife told her I was stretching out my back...and both heard the loud crack of my muscles returning to place. Freaked them out LOL

I definitely have a daddy fetish... older men in general, daddies in particular. I think it's just the way my mind works. Being with younger men is never as satisfying.

I've missed you too. Hugs

Thank you. :kiss:
I don't really know what happened about the J thing but did read your big post. You usually have your reasons for that. :)

That is terrible, Hayley.

Things like that make my blood boil. This job can break your heart for the kids.

PM sent sweetie! :rose:

No worries on anything. You are entitled to your opinion just as much as the rest of us. I felt the same way, but being new, wasn't going to say anything as I didn't feel it was my place.

*sigh* My birthday is coming up soon, and I think this year, I'll just skip it. Can I do that?

Plans for the weekend? Well, I have to work tonight and most likely tomorrow as well.

Well it is your birthday so yes you can but at least let us wish you happy birthday

Up and writing, though the muse is intermittent, like my internet connection during my vacation

Had a good day, picked my T.V up with some help from dad. Set it all up. Am now trying to figure out this damn smart t.v

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Had a good day, picked my T.V up with some help from dad. Set it all up. Am now trying to figure out this damn smart t.v

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

maybe you need a "special" daddy to show you how it works and what films to watch!

Good evening Hayley! Glad your TV finally came! Just play with it...you can't break it. Hello peaches, ca, nfl, ra where ever you are! RJ welcome back from the lands of "iffy" Internet. Ive been experiencing that myself the last three days,

Hello to all the littles girls and daddies!

My sweet buttercup. This "vacation" is wearing on me! I need my little girl to whisk me away to our boat in the cove! I miss you so much! Back to the rock pile for me!

Good evening Hayley! Glad your TV finally came! Just play with it...you can't break it. Hello peaches, ca, nfl, ra where ever you are! RJ welcome back from the lands of "iffy" Internet. Ive been experiencing that myself the last three days,

Hello to all the littles girls and daddies!

My sweet buttercup. This "vacation" is wearing on me! I need my little girl to whisk me away to our boat in the cove! I miss you so much! Back to the rock pile for me!

Oh i'll play with it don't you worry ;)

Hello back yes vacations can suck like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back