Pennsylvania Sound Off

Beautiful day in PA...but I think the rain is about to ruin it...

Happy Mother's Day to all the PA Mom's in this thread and to all the Mom's of the men in this thread. Don't forget to call and wish her a Happy Mother's Day. Take her to lunch or dinner, give her flowers or however you show her she is special. To all those Mom's who have passed, may you have treasured memories to remember throughout the day.

:)

It's been a while since I have been on here... So hello all my PA neighbors... I hope everything is going well for everyone!

its going ok I just have one question. What the hell happened to spring?! there was frost on the ground this morning!! thats way too cold for mid may.

its going ok I just have one question. What the hell happened to spring?! there was frost on the ground this morning!! thats way too cold for mid may.

The world as we know it's coming to an end all because you're horny 4 incest!! hehe see what I did there? Ninja Vanish *puff of smoke*

What is the story with this nudist camping area above the Lehigh Valley?
Hi Sassy!

There are two nice ones, Sunny Rest and Beechwood Lodge. It's been a long time since I was at either, but back then at least they seemed very different in character -- one quiet and rustic, the other much bigger and more social activities oriented. I believe philos has tried them more recently.

Hope you get a chance to enjoy them! :rose:

- curl

Hi Sassy!

There are two nice ones, Sunny Rest and Beechwood Lodge. It's been a long time since I was at either, but back then at least they seemed very different in character -- one quiet and rustic, the other much bigger and more social activities oriented. I believe philos has tried them more recently.

Hope you get a chance to enjoy them! :rose:

- curl

I had no clue that there was more than one...;)

I had no clue that there was more than one...;)
It's nice that there's two so you can choose the one that's closer to your personality. I would check with philos, though, since he visited them much more recently than I.

It's getting to be very tempting weather!

- curl

It's nice that there's two so you can choose the one that's closer to your personality. I would check with philos, though, since he visited them much more recently than I.

It's getting to be very tempting weather!

- curl

I must confess I have no plans to go to either one. I had heard about the one place while I was at work this week. I thought it would be a good conversation starter to get this thread moving again. :eek:

I must confess I have no plans to go to either one. I had heard about the one place while I was at work this week. I thought it would be a good conversation starter to get this thread moving again. :eek:
OK. I'll converse, I'll converse. :)

I personally prefer Beechwood Lodge over Sunny Rest. I prefer the rustic setting rather than the more crowded socializing. I enjoyed sunbathing and working out without clothes, and wasn't really interested in playing volleyball or heavy-duty socializing.

So, Sassy, which sounds more like your type?

Any interesting non-nudist plans for this weekend?

- curl

Last edited:
OK. I'll converse, I'll converse. :)

I personally prefer Beechwood Lodge over Sunny Rest. I prefer the rustic setting rather than the more crowded socializing. I enjoyed sunbathing and working out without clothes, and wasn't really interested in playing volleyball or heavy-duty socializing.

So, Sassy, which sounds more like your type?

Any interesting non-nudist plans for this weekend?

- curl

I am thinking Beechwood Lodge is more my speed but the Sunny Rest website is more impressive....heck, yes, you made me have to google these 2 nudie places now.:rolleyes:

I plan to do some non-nude yoga this weekend among other things.

I am thinking Beechwood Lodge is more my speed but the Sunny Rest website is more impressive....heck, yes, you made me have to google these 2 nudie places now.:rolleyes:

I plan to do some non-nude yoga this weekend among other things.
Can I cast my vote for nude yoga instead??? ;)

Even if not, I hope you have fun. :rose:

- curl

well, I would hate to have my other classmates kick me out of class
Well, let me encourage you to get in some extra yoga practice at home this weekend. And if you just happen to not bother putting on any clothes... <nudge, nudge, wink, wink>

- curl

A light travel bag containing two towels per person (polite nudist etiquette means that you always carry your own towel to sit or lounge on and a second one for the pool), sun block, any athletic equipment and shoes you'll need, toiletries, and a cover-up for chilly days/nights or when you've had too much sun. Leave your camera at home; it’s NOT something to bring on an initial visit.

BYOT, Bring your own Towel...I love it!!!

Back