Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-08-2010, 01:44 PM   #1601
ultramarineblue
Indefinable
 
ultramarineblue's Avatar
 
ultramarineblue is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: in between swamps, hills, and delta
Posts: 2,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by rida View Post
It is easy to say you are ok with something you believe will never happen.
I've found this to be all too true this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastern sun View Post
I can use this experience to nurse a very negative state of mind. This is not good.

I can also use this experience to generate a very positive state of mind.

Today, I can't tell the difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rida View Post
I've been stuck in the negative state of mind.

Today I tried to bring myself out of it and act accordingly.

It did not made any difference.
I completely identify with this. Not being able to discern or feel a difference is very difficult to deal with.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #1602
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastern sun View Post
He has this way of saying "if you really want to serve me, . . . ." And it's as though everything that's gone before has been either completely misguided or totally self-indulgent.

And this morning, he says "if you really want to serve me, it would be great if you could find a way to make us all eat more healthy diets."

This is going to be hard.
I wrote this back in November 2008. And today, I just want to announce that we have finally gone fully vegetarian (with fish) as a family. It's been a month, and it's revolutionized our diet.

I knew it was going to be hard.

But anything involving real change takes time. We had so many partial stages along the way, during which I had to learn new ways of cooking to please the clamoring of various palates. And he had to go through his own process, in which he finally fully committed himself to the change he had initiated.

Sure it's only dinner.

But it is an indication of how things actually work in this relationship of ours.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #1603
intothewoods
Truth seeker
 
intothewoods's Avatar
 
intothewoods is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastern sun View Post
I wrote this back in November 2008. And today, I just want to announce that we have finally gone fully vegetarian (with fish) as a family. It's been a month, and it's revolutionized our diet.

I knew it was going to be hard.

But anything involving real change takes time. We had so many partial stages along the way, during which I had to learn new ways of cooking to please the clamoring of various palates. And he had to go through his own process, in which he finally fully committed himself to the change he had initiated.

Sure it's only dinner.

But it is an indication of how things actually work in this relationship of ours.
Ooh, this is what I usually get as far as "assignments" go! I wish I could report that my assignments are -- dress in X and meet me in the bedroom or something. No, usually it's -- figure out a way to make me dish x so that it's healthy. Or some other domestic assignment.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2010, 12:00 AM   #1604
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by intothewoods View Post
Ooh, this is what I usually get as far as "assignments" go! I wish I could report that my assignments are -- dress in X and meet me in the bedroom or something. No, usually it's -- figure out a way to make me dish x so that it's healthy. Or some other domestic assignment.
I feel lucky that over the years I've gotten a number of different assignments that run the whole spectrum of possibilities - from "drop this off at the cleaners" to "get me a coffee (from the 24-hour deli), and wear that plug while you're at it" to "write that song and perform it for me" to "write me a list of the things you're most afraid of" to "meet this guy and tell me what happens" to "go upstairs and wait for me."

We're having a lot of fun right now, because I'm directing him in a play. And when I direct, I communicate very clearly what I want to see. He asked me to direct him because he trusts my choices, but it's taken us a few rehearsals just to adapt to the power shift. He's not actively resisting my direction - it just took a little while for him to figure out that I was actually telling him what to do (i.e. me (after the first run-through of a scene): "cross to the table on that line" . . . (after the second run): "could you cross to the table when you say that?" . . . (after the third): "when you say that line, walk over to the table" him: "what?" me: "walk over to the table while you say that line" him: "oh." me (interrupting during the fourth run): "that line, that's when you cross" him: "oh . . . ok." me: "yeah, that's great. Thanks.")

We had to work through one scene about six times before he could hear what I wanted, but when he finally relaxed and just did what I asked him to do, he had us all in stitches. (him: "yeah. . . that was a good idea. . . that works." me: "yeah. I thought it would. that was great.")

It's very funny actually.

He doesn't want me to just watch while he does whatever he pleases. But when my ideas run counter to his, it can be a little challenging.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #1605
FloggingMolly
DGE's mom's alt.
 
FloggingMolly's Avatar
 
FloggingMolly is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: southwest UK
Posts: 1,376
*does a little dance* I'm here at the last entry. It's taken me 2 weeks to read the whole thread top to bottom!

ES, thank you for all your posts, it's a wonderful insight into how things work for others. You write beautifully

I don't think we're really M/s, we're more D/s, but just starting to explore our dynamic, and learn how things are between us when the power shifts. What will happen over time, I don't know, but I'm eager to find out.

I currently have an assignment- learning to lapdance. I have an awful sense of rhythm, and am not very confident about my body, which I think is why it seems such a difficult task. But I'll do my best, plan, practise, because I know that even if I feel I've done it badly, the fact that I have done as he asked will make him happy.
__________________

~ On a baby care related hiatus. I may be slow to reply. NB: random pmers, this doesn't mean spam me more!

Molly's pic thread
Mads' little girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Thank you.
My mom and her "FloggingMolly" alt.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2010, 08:34 AM   #1606
Eva1173
Experienced
 
Eva1173 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastern sun View Post
We're having a lot of fun right now, because I'm directing him in a play.
That was a fun read...it does raise a question on my part; do you get to feel that in the bedroom/inside the house?

What I mean is, does it get him pissed off enough sometimes to be told what to do by you in public, to make him lash out when you're alone with him?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #1607
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva1173 View Post
That was a fun read...it does raise a question on my part; do you get to feel that in the bedroom/inside the house?

What I mean is, does it get him pissed off enough sometimes to be told what to do by you in public, to make him lash out when you're alone with him?
The only thing that makes him lash out at me is his frustration with me, specifically when I'm making him feel (in a less than pleasant manner) like my unhappiness is due to his shortcomings.

I have a lot of responsibility for the maintenance of the house and the care and education of our children, so I am frequently in a position of "telling him what to do" at home. Because he assumes that I have a better understanding of what needs to be done in those areas, and am held responsible for taking care of all the details, he has no problem accepting my "authority" in those areas. He does not, however, always do what I ask him to do (for reasons of his own), and then I have to come up with alternative solutions.

In the bedroom, we play a tricky game. He likes to feel that there are areas of my sexuality that he cannot control, and frequently pushes at those boundaries. I almost never "tell him what to do" sexually, but I am encouraged to express my desires (or lack thereof). Consequently, there are moments when neither of us feel like we have control in the bedroom.

In the particular case of the play we're working on, I am doing exactly what he wants me to do (which requires that I give him direction). He is both flexible and intelligent enough to realize that even if it does take a few minutes for him to adapt.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #1608
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloggingMolly View Post
*does a little dance* I'm here at the last entry. It's taken me 2 weeks to read the whole thread top to bottom!

ES, thank you for all your posts, it's a wonderful insight into how things work for others. You write beautifully

I don't think we're really M/s, we're more D/s, but just starting to explore our dynamic, and learn how things are between us when the power shifts. What will happen over time, I don't know, but I'm eager to find out.

I currently have an assignment- learning to lapdance. I have an awful sense of rhythm, and am not very confident about my body, which I think is why it seems such a difficult task. But I'll do my best, plan, practise, because I know that even if I feel I've done it badly, the fact that I have done as he asked will make him happy.
Thanks.

I love that so many of our early "assignments" are to become the custom-made hooker/slut/pornography of his dreams. And it is a challenge to overcome all the socially embedded messages that separate the good girls from the bad. (Maybe that's just our generation, though. Is there still a distinction between the good girls and the bad girls sexually? It seems like the good girl can be comfortably quite bad these days. The difference seems to be the degree of "insanity" that is revealed. What do you think? I'm curious what messages my daughter will be getting as she grows into womanhood.)

Last edited by eastern sun : 05-09-2010 at 12:17 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #1609
FloggingMolly
DGE's mom's alt.
 
FloggingMolly's Avatar
 
FloggingMolly is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: southwest UK
Posts: 1,376
I'm not sure there _are_ bad girls any more. It's so commonplace for girls for girls to be out on the town, meeting random guys and having one night stands that what I would have counted as a bad girl is now a normal girl. And I only stopped being a teenager 7 years ago. I dread to think what mght be common place for kids by the time my kids (if by some mracle I get any!) are teens.

Funnily, on the radio earlier I heard a song called 'dirty picture' basically some lad wanting a girl to take dirty pics and send them to him. Now maybe this is me being overly prudish, but here the most common downloaders/buyers of chart music are under 18. Just encourages them to do silly things.
__________________

~ On a baby care related hiatus. I may be slow to reply. NB: random pmers, this doesn't mean spam me more!

Molly's pic thread
Mads' little girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Thank you.
My mom and her "FloggingMolly" alt.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2010, 04:40 PM   #1610
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloggingMolly View Post
I'm not sure there _are_ bad girls any more. It's so commonplace for girls for girls to be out on the town, meeting random guys and having one night stands that what I would have counted as a bad girl is now a normal girl. And I only stopped being a teenager 7 years ago. I dread to think what mght be common place for kids by the time my kids (if by some mracle I get any!) are teens.

Funnily, on the radio earlier I heard a song called 'dirty picture' basically some lad wanting a girl to take dirty pics and send them to him. Now maybe this is me being overly prudish, but here the most common downloaders/buyers of chart music are under 18. Just encourages them to do silly things.
Hey, rock and roll has been corrupting the youth and leading them down the path of sin since its inception. . . .

With a young daughter entering middle school, I want to define some limits for her. I want to teach her the reasons she shouldn't do many of things I myself have done, at least until she's mature enough to handle them. But, if she ever finds out everything there is to know about me, I wonder what her reaction will be.

Will I lose her respect? Will she see me as some kind of hypocrite?

She trusts me. I'd hate to lose that trust.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2010, 08:16 PM   #1611
DamianCain
Virgin
 
DamianCain is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastern sun View Post
It seems like the good girl can be comfortably quite bad these days.
Our daughter aside, thank God good girls can be bad these days.

Really, if a good girl can't be bad, what's the point of girls?

And after 23 years of marraige my cock is still hard for the smart, dirty girl who, for some reason I can't quite understand, still slips into bed with me every night.

Fuck, if there is one thing I'm grateful for it is that I found a wife who, every time I pull down my pants and open my mouth, doesn't run screaming and hysterical from the bedroom. When you think of it, that's a pretty incredible thing to get out of an airtight, lifetime contract. (Hell. Half the time I think about the shit that runs through my mind when my pants are down I want to run screaming.)

And then there's all the other little stuff like building a life together, raising children, formulating and living by the values that we have built from youth to middle age and soon into old age, and knowing that however bad things get, life is only a fraction as scary as it would have been if I were travelling it alone.

So.

I love you.

Happy Mother's Day.

And thanks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #1612
intothewoods
Truth seeker
 
intothewoods's Avatar
 
intothewoods is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,942
Oh that is so sweet! Mazel tov to you both on the life you have built together.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2010, 10:39 PM   #1613
rida
rope grupie
 
rida's Avatar
 
rida is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on the other side
Posts: 4,815





(and I'll leave the comment on good girls/bad girls and current youth values for another time)
__________________
Rope Bottom Safety Decalogue

Musing of X o'clock my blog/erotica writing collection


"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #1614
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianCain View Post
Happy Mother's Day.
In our bed on Howard Street where a mylar sheet reflected our youth and the window opened up right over the sidewalk, I learned how to serve the godhead in you. You kneeled over me, a young shepherd god who walked the earth to find pleasure, while your eyes bespoke the loneliness of the mountains where so few travel. When I was willing to climb those heights, you rewarded me with your gentle-strong kiss.

I give you my love.

On the bus you made me laugh while I ached for something else, uncertain of my choices, homesick and lonely, until I realized suddenly that your desire wasn't fleeting. You sat on my mattress on the floor in Chicago, your eyes so vulnerable with the hope of having me, I could feel the weight of your being. And I found a home in your arms, in your thoughts, in your world.

I give you my life.

Before we ever kissed, I lay silent beside you, in a stranger's bed, freezing in the night. I felt the heat of your body. I felt the motion in your stillness. I felt your restraint. Surprised by my desire, I wanted you to touch me. And you didn't. You stole my resistance.

I give you my body.

Late at night, dressed in lace and black leather, I walked into that club on your arm. I clung to you, my protector, as I drowned myself in the pool. Memories cut so vividly I am today willing to paint them on my body and share them with strangers. You encourage me to live my darker dreams.

I give you my desire.

And I still feel the first time you fucked me on that windy hill. Under the open sky, you took my pretense of innocence and threw it to the ground. In the Riva's backyard, in the throes of a thunderstorm, in that campground shower, in the Waldorf ballroom, at the train station, you took me. And yet you always give me back.

I willingly give you my freedom.

****************************************

I wrote this on his birthday the year I became his slave.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #1615
FloggingMolly
DGE's mom's alt.
 
FloggingMolly's Avatar
 
FloggingMolly is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: southwest UK
Posts: 1,376
That is stunning
__________________

~ On a baby care related hiatus. I may be slow to reply. NB: random pmers, this doesn't mean spam me more!

Molly's pic thread
Mads' little girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Thank you.
My mom and her "FloggingMolly" alt.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #1616
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
"You don't allow yourself to feel pleasure. As soon as you start enjoying something, you want to stop."



My concept of pleasure is so rooted in intoxication and renunciation I think he's probably right.

Pleasure that leads to release frightens me because I think I'll lose myself in it (as I have many, many times before), so instead I restrain myself and focus on the very simple, mundane pleasures of ordinary life. A raven in the tree outside my window. A well-prepared meal. A smile or shared intimacy with a neighbor.

Pleasurable, to be sure. But not intoxicating.

He wants to reignite the intoxicating fires we dowsed last spring, when our son ran into trouble at school. And I would love to fan the embers and let them burn.

But I'm afraid. Is it reasonable to think that it will be different now? Safer? That circumstances are stable and secure . . . Is it prudent?

Are safety and prudence the goal?

What is the connection between our private sexual behavior as parents, and our children's behavior in the world? How do we measure the impact of our more extreme actions before it occurs?

Why am I so unwilling to let go?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #1617
intothewoods
Truth seeker
 
intothewoods's Avatar
 
intothewoods is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastern sun View Post
"You don't allow yourself to feel pleasure. As soon as you start enjoying something, you want to stop."



My concept of pleasure is so rooted in intoxication and renunciation I think he's probably right.

Pleasure that leads to release frightens me because I think I'll lose myself in it (as I have many, many times before), so instead I restrain myself and focus on the very simple, mundane pleasures of ordinary life. A raven in the tree outside my window. A well-prepared meal. A smile or shared intimacy with a neighbor.

Pleasurable, to be sure. But not intoxicating.

He wants to reignite the intoxicating fires we dowsed last spring, when our son ran into trouble at school. And I would love to fan the embers and let them burn.

But I'm afraid. Is it reasonable to think that it will be different now? Safer? That circumstances are stable and secure . . . Is it prudent?

Are safety and prudence the goal?

What is the connection between our private sexual behavior as parents, and our children's behavior in the world? How do we measure the impact of our more extreme actions before it occurs?

Why am I so unwilling to let go?
Was there a direct connection between something going on in your relationship and your son's behavior in school? Or did you just feel that you weren't giving him enough attention?

I feel like there are probably so many different subtle influences that it's difficult to measure the impact of certain events.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2010, 11:07 PM   #1618
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by intothewoods View Post
Was there a direct connection between something going on in your relationship and your son's behavior in school? Or did you just feel that you weren't giving him enough attention?

I feel like there are probably so many different subtle influences that it's difficult to measure the impact of certain events.
I agree, but these are the main factors that trouble me.

When our game is fully on, I can become very preoccupied with my thoughts frequently returning to the devotional aspects of our sexual relationship. I do tend to respond more slowly to both my kids and other aspects of my life, which can allow problems to develop. (Call it "workaholism" if you want to give it another name.)

When I'm on the emotional roller coaster that our play can set in motion, I sometimes become volatile, losing my temper or bursting into tears at the drop of a hat. This is not a good thing, in my opinion, if it's directed towards the kids.

There are also various behavioral influences in the house, (i.e. the increased sexual charge, the gender-based role models, the power competition between my son and husband, etc.), that are absorbed and reflected (or rebelled against) in the kids' behaviors out in the world.

In the last year, we have significantly restricted our behavior, and - in my opinion - the kids are benefitting from a more stable, orderly environment, that is in large part, a product of the M/s discipline without the sexual excitement.

But. We're missing the excitement.

He wants to compartmentalize the sexual aspects of "slavery," creating strong enough boundaries so that we can contain the forces that are unleashed, and not let them disrupt our kids' lives. I want to think it's possible. I've thought that I've witnessed others who were able to do something along those lines, I've just never experienced it that way myself.

And I've taken a lot of heat over the last year as the "mother" of a kid who is having difficulties. It's really hard not to blame myself, and look for the reasons why I might be responsible. It's not too hard to point at my sexual behavior, and it's consequences.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2010, 09:45 AM   #1619
intothewoods
Truth seeker
 
intothewoods's Avatar
 
intothewoods is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,942
Ok, thanks, I totally get that. Is there a way to have controlled chaos? Maybe you should only be allowed to go to a place of extremes (devotion, rage, whatever) for a certain period of time. I think that would kind of be hot.

Impossible?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #1620
rida
rope grupie
 
rida's Avatar
 
rida is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on the other side
Posts: 4,815
I used to worry about similar issues myself, especially when subdrop would make me short or weepy.

I realized thought that, PMS makes me short tempered as well, and dealing with Hubby's bipolar is taking an even bigger toll on my own sanity. And all in all I think the dreamy state I was during the peak of Hubby and I power interaction (when I would be seeing the sadist but also other vanilla men for Hubby's entertainment) was a much better environment for the girls that my feeling incredibly frustrated and powerless and trapped that I'm experiencing now (my meeting with the Sadist are on hold ...).

What I'm trying to say is that, perhaps when your game was full on there were consequences. But now that both you and your husband are feeling frustrated from the lack of it, there are other consequences as well.

And I'm probably not a very good mom, but I believe kids don't need a necessarily totally perfect home, as far as love and care are present. Life is not perfect and often unfair, people make mistakes at times even dictated by love, and what matter the most is taking responsibility, apologizing and working to make things better. And keep doing your best.
__________________
Rope Bottom Safety Decalogue

Musing of X o'clock my blog/erotica writing collection


"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2010, 06:58 AM   #1621
minx1
Enchanted Rebel Girl
 
minx1's Avatar
 
minx1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Explore. Dream. Discover.
Posts: 10,751
bumping as one of my favorite threads
__________________
Just a Tease




Brave of Heart

Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."
--Mark Twain


Well, this little girl grew up and moved away.
And she lived her life full of risk and full of play.
And she lived her life with so much to say,
And her flowers, they grow more beautiful every day.
Little Red, Kate Nash

Betwixt and Between........this reluctant antevasin

"The very instant that I saw You did my heart fly to Your service; there resides to make me slave to it and for Your sake" William Shakespeare

"if one person can not trust the veracity of another's words, communication is utterly meaningless." JMohegan


  Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #1622
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage
 
gypsy*seer's Avatar
 
gypsy*seer is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Posts: 4,127
*****

Last edited by gypsy*seer : 06-04-2010 at 07:18 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #1623
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
His choice has been a steady routine of light play that he calls "conditioning and discipline," and a tightening of the relationship. Though the physical and emotional extremes are held like tantalizing carrots on the proverbial stick, it is in fact a very comforting and stabilizing routine.

And I am still filled with sadness and some fear as I watch my children grow up.

(I have got to stop spoiling it for them. . . . )
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #1624
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
from "Letters to a Young Poet"

. . .

There is probably no point in my going into your questions now; for what I could say about your tendency to doubt or about your inability to bring your outer and inner lives into harmony or about all the other thing that oppress you - : is just what I have already said: just the wish that you may find in yourself enough patience to endure and enough simplicity to have faith; that you may gain more and more confidence in what is difficult and in your solitude among other people. And as for the rest, let life happen to you. Believe me: life is in the right, always.

And about feelings: All feelings that concentrate you and lift you up are pure; only that feeling is impure which grasps just one side of your being and thus distorts you. Everything you can think of as you face your childhood, is good. Everything that makes more of you than you have ever been, even in your best hours, is right. Every intensification is good, if it is in your entire blood, if it isn't intoxication or muddiness, but joy which you can see into, clear to the bottom. Do you understand what I mean?

And your doubt can become a good quality if you train it. It must become knowing, it must become criticism. Ask it, whenever it wants to spoil something for you, why something is ugly, demand proofs from it, test it, and you will find it perhaps bewildered and embarrassed, perhaps also protesting. But don't give in, insist on arguments, and act in this way, attentive and persistent, every single time, and the day will come when instead of being a destroyer, it will become one of your best workers - perhaps the most intelligent of all the ones that are building your life.

. . .

Yours,
Rainer Maria Rilke
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #1625
eastern sun
hungry little creature
 
eastern sun's Avatar
 
eastern sun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,641
Mike (Eastern Sun's Master): That was great sex we had the other night!

Eastern Sun: (Gazing out our bedroom window) Will you look at that tree! I love looking at trees.

(As recalled, with some literary license, by Damian Can. She denies having said "Will you look at that tree.")

Last edited by eastern sun : 07-02-2010 at 06:30 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.