East Eden - a camp for swingers {closed for Stackeydreams}

Inspirinious

Seeking Inspiration
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Posts
19,380
East Eden - a camp for swingers {closed for Stackeydreams}

Mike was excited that the grand reopening of Camp Eden was less than a week away. Located on the shore of Lost Lake, Camp Eden had been closed during the winter season for major renovations and the addition of several new cabins. A lot had been accomplished and now they were ready for their customers to arrive. All the cabins had been booked for the grand opening weekend and indeed for most of the summer.

The camp had been owned and operated by three generations of his family for the past fifty years. The original log cabins had been built during the Great Depression by the WPA to be used by hunters and fishermen. In the mid 60's the camp was no longer a viable operation for the government. So the 15 cabins situated near the lake shore along with 4,000 acres of rugged forest were purchased by Mike's grandfather. Those cabins had been transformed into summer vacation cabins for families. In the early years, Mike's grandfather and then Mike's father added electricity and running water to each of the 2-bedroom cabins, along with a real bathroom and a real kitchen in each. As the popularity of the camp grew, more cabins, also near the lake front had been added. Some of these newer cabins had 3 or 4 bedrooms and a second bathroom.

Mike grew up working at the camp, first for his grandfather and then for his father. Business had been good enough that Mike was sent to college, then graduate school. Eventually he became a professor of business at the local University. His wife, Misty, was a professor of child psychology. They greatly enjoyed their campus life during the school year. But they also enjoyed spending their summers working the family business at Camp Eden.

A few years ago the family business had been turned over to Mike and Misty. As they wished to continue teaching at the University during the school year, they hired Jason and Jill to help run the camp, especially in the off season when the camp still had a few hunters and winter fishermen stay there. In the busy summer season, Jason and Jill provided the additional staff that Mike and Misty needed to run a full camp.

For many years the summer clientele had been mostly families on vacation, but Misty and Mike had noticed more recently that more and more couples inquired about honeymoon cabins. Realizing that this would bring new and likely lucrative business, they had new upscale cabins built, in more remote, private areas of the camp. The first few "adult" cabins were one bedroom cabins. The demand for these adults-only cabins grew rapidly. And there were frequent requests for cabins to accommodate 2,3, or even 4 couples.

Mike and Misty had firsthand knowledge about what was driving this new business. Therefore this past year they decided to focus on a major expansion of the remote cabins in order to make that part of the camp a swingers retreat.

The remodeling had effectively separated the camp into two camps: West Eden was the family side, and East Eden became the adults only side. These two were separated by a dense forest. The narrow, winding road that led to East Eden had a security gate which kept unwanted visitors from straying into the private area.

Mike was very pleased the camp was about to reopen. It was going to be a really fun summer.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Camp_Eden.jpg
    Camp_Eden.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 20
*character description*

*Misty is a sweet, fun, bubbly 32 year old; the kind of person who makes you feel as though you've known them for years the first time you meet them. She's 5.4, about a size 8/10, with 38D breasts. Her larger breast size and smaller waist give her very feminine curves in the cute sundresses she wears most summer days. She has semi fair skin, big blue eyes and longish red hair that she mainly wears down in big, loose, shiny curls that end at the bottom of her shoulder blades. She wears it up in a clip occasionally, although she only does that when she feels she's having a "bad hair day". Mike always tells her it's sexy as hell, messily contained in the clip with just a couple red tendrils highlighting the shape of her neck.
Misty loves children, although her and Mike couldn't have any of their own. They decided not to adopt as they both had busy careers and now this new business together. She found that her work with children during the summers at camp was enough for her. She met Mike in her freshman year of college. Well, actually between her freshman and sophomore years when she got a summer job as a counselor at Mike's parents' resort, then called "Camp Sunrise". It went along with her choice of majors, Child psychology. They started dating that year, and were married four years later while they were working on their Masters degrees. It was apartment living back then, but now they owned a nice house on the outskirts of town. Although summers, well actually May through September starting this year would be spent living in their own private cabin in their newly renovated resort.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was already July 1st, and they were fully booked for Eden Resorts' Grand Opening as it would be July 4th weekend, the 4th being on Sunday. Guests would be allowed to check in after 1 pm on Friday, July 2nd. They would have been open sooner but contractor delays and inspections kept them from opening for June business.*

Misty was too excited to be tired as her and Mike walked up the roadway towards their new East Eden section of the Resort that afternoon. He pretended to chase her when she playfully flashed her pink panties she wore under her dress. They were headed up to the cabins to turn on the refrigerators and hot water heaters and do last checks to make sure all linens and supplies were correctly placed.
 
~~ Character Descriptions and Background ~~

Mike is a friendly, outgoing guy. 32 years old. He is 6'1" tall and lanky. 190 lbs. Broad shoulders and firm abs. He has short brown hair and brown eyes. Most often he is wearing a Camp Eden knit polo shirt, khaki shorts, and hiking socks and boots.

Jason is mid-20's, 6'3", 230 lbs, very athletic build, sandy blond mop of hair, and deep blue eyes. Usually wears a Camp Eden t-shirt, blue jeans, and work boots.

Jill is mid-20's, 5'7", she has a toned body and a 34C-24-32 figure. She has long straight blond hair which is often in a ponytail, and has light blue eyes behind her designer sunglasses. She goes for the Daisy Dukes look with extremely short cut-off shorts, and a loose work-shirt that has the shirt-tail tied in a knot just below her breasts.

The two couples met at the university. Mike and Misty were professors and Jason and Jill were students. They hit it off at a chance encounter at a swingers mixer. In many ways they were a good fit together. After discovering that they also had a mutual love of the outdoors, Mike and Misty invited Jason and Jill to visit the camp which led to their summer employment for two seasons. When Mike and Misty needed year-round help running the camp, Jason and Jill jumped at the opportunity. Obviously, Mike and Misty had no qualms about fraternizing with their employees.

During a particularly erotic weekend together the previous spring, the foursome hatched the idea of creating East Eden as a swingers resort camp. Together they planned the expansion and renovations. While the work proceeded over the winter, Jason and Jill did the day-to-day oversight of the construction contractors. Now they were just days away from the Grand Opening.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After Misty flashed her pink panties at Mike, he quickly chased after and caught her in the middle of the road. Holding her tight he forcefully kissed her.

"Do that again, Missy, and I will have to spank you." he whispered.

"Is that a threat, or a promise?" she replied while attempting her best "little miss innocence" look.

"Oh that is definitely a promise." Mike said as he feigned a harsh sternness.

The couple went through each of the new and remodeled cabins in East Eden, checking the equipment and supplies. They found all in order. Standing inside the last one to be checked, they admired the new cabin.

"These cabins are better than I hoped." Misty commented.

"You did a fabulous job with the interior design, Misty." Mike looked at his wife with pride and great appreciation. "Our clients will really enjoy these."

"Do you think we are charging too much? We really did raise our rates." she asked with a touch of concern.

"You know how quickly we rented almost all these units for the entire summer. These went faster than our existing cabins in the family area. I think there is a lot of excitement building for our swingers resort." Mike replied trying to reassure his wife.

"Well I hope we didn't over-promise and then under-deliver."

"Misty, you know that many are repeat clients, and many saw our building plans last summer. Remember the excitement in their faces?"

"Yes honey, especially excitement for our new Activities Center." Misty said with a wink.

"The Playhouse!" Mike exclaimed. "Thanks for reminding me. Jason and Jill have asked us to meet them at the Playhouse for drinks to celebrate completion of the construction and the grand opening. It may be our last down-time together before the craziness of the weekend. We need to get moving to be there on time."

The moment he mentioned Jason and Jill and meeting at the Activities Center, aka "The Playhouse", Mike saw that mischievous naughty look flash in Misty's eyes.

"Excuse me a moment, babe. I have to do something." Mike heard as his wife headed to a bathroom.

While he waited, Mike thought about the Playhouse. It was the most recently constructed and largest structure in the camp. While looking like a very large cabin, it was built as a shared gathering and activities center for the swinger's resort. And everyone knows what "activities" happen in a swingers resort. The main hall is a massive room with 20' vaulted ceilings and overstuffed sofas and chairs for 18 or more people. The dining table can likewise seat 18, and the kitchen is professional restaurant quality equipped. There are six bedrooms, each with a king size bed. (heck, ALL the beds in East Eden are king size.) Each bedroom has a private bath and there are two additional hall bathrooms, each with very large walk-in showers. Outside is a large grilling area, an outdoor dining area, and a jetted hot tub that can seat 12 people.

The Activities Center was not built to be rented. It is a shared amenity open 24/7 for all the "campers" in East Eden. A special Grand Opening party is scheduled for Saturday night and 100% of the East Eden cabin customers for the weekend had already RSVP'ed their acceptance.

"Ready to go." Misty announced as she walked back into the room. As she approached Mike she shoved something into his pants pocket.

Without looking, Mike knew what she put into his pocket were her pink panties.
 
Last edited:
Misty grins slyly at Mike then walks slowly and appreciatively around the room. They had inspected all the other cabins. This was the last one and her favorite. It was secluded away from the others in East Eden by about 100 yards. This was for a good reason.

This cabin named, "The Chateau" was a special place. It wouldn't be rented out like the others. It would be used by appointment only. Unlike the other cabins which were beautifully equipped with king sized beds, beautiful baths, mini kitchens etc., this cabin was all together different. It's wooden paneled walls and oak floors were accented by dark tapestries and leather. Not just leather furniture like the black, curvy sex chair over near one corner, a large armchair and ottoman in front of the large stone fireplace. There were also various leather handled paddles, leather straps, whips, ties, blindfolds etc that hung from small, black, iron hooks on one smaller end wall. Underneath them sat a low, rich looking, black chest of 3 drawers. The adjoining wall was a sizable, open space with one door near the opposite end that led to a simple bathroom, but connected via a second door in the bathroom to a massage room equipped with two massage tables. The massage room also had a private entrance. There was no furniture along this longer wall except for a round wooden stool, about 4 foot tall in the adjoining corner. There were, however 5, 4 inch in diameter black, swiveling iron rings attached to this wall. One was placed in the center about 7 feet off the floor, 2 spaced about 6 feet apart and 1 foot lower than the center ring and 2 more placed 3 feet apart centered on the top ring, but only 3 inches from the floor. There were two more similar rings in the room, but these hanging from a center beam.

Two, deep red Oriental style rugs trimmed in black and gold covered certain areas of the floor. A large one covered most of the center of the room. The other matching* smaller rug was placed in front of the stone fireplace. The cabin was lit by black iron sconces* on two opposite walls and one small lamp adorned with a deep red shade that sat upon a small oak table near the armchair. A mini bar made of oak and topped with a shiny slab of cold, black marble sat kitty corner to the right of the fireplace. Underneath it a small beverage refrigerator containing supplies for mixed drinks and bottled water. Glasses hung on a wooden rack behind the bar.

Mike sat in the arm chair and admired Misty as she fingered the strips of black leather that hung from the stout handles of the flogging whips. Some had shorter, wider straps, others longer and thinner. On one of these the leather was a little stiffer with small knots at the ends. She brought the leather to her nose, closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. Just that smell alone sent erotic shivers down into the small of her back. Mike loved this deep, intense erotic side of his wife. Know one would ever know it even existed just by looking at her or speaking to her. This is what made it all the better. Misty knelt down and opened each of the three drawers in front of her, running her hand slowly and* lightly across the array of items within as if they were treasured heirlooms. The* black marble dildos and anal plugs of different sizes felt cool to her touch. There was also a basket containing condoms and various types of lubricant. The other two drawers contained various cock rings/straps, vibrators, harnesses etc.

Misty stands and walks to the center of the room, her eyes glued on Mike's eyes. She stops and stands still for a moment then turns around and deliberately lifts the hem of her sundress, flashing Mike her pale, naked bottom. She remembers Mike's words from earlier, "Do that again,
Missy, and I'll have to spank you." She turns facing him again. Mike stays in his chair, although he has to adjust his shorts. He pulls Mistys panties from his pocket and brings them to his nose; his eyes not straying from Mistys pleading eyes as he deeply breathes in her scent.* After a few moments Mike gets up from the chair, an obvious bulge pressing in his shorts.

"Go to the a wall." Mike says in a commanding tone and points to the large empty wall with the iron rings.

Misty walks obediently to the wall and stands waiting without saying a word.

"Hands", Mike instructs and Misty immediately offers her small wrists, holding them out in front of her. He approaches her with a soft leather strap from the adjoining wall. He carefully secures Mistys wrists together then holds them above her head. She breathes him in as he has to stand very close to her in order to reach the swiveling iron ring above their heads to secure her. He then reaches behind her neck, first to remove the clip, and let down her long, red hair, and then again to pull the tie at the back of her neck releasing her sundress. He slowly pulls at the sundress until Mistys firm breasts spring out from the top of the light fabric. The dress then falls to the floor, leaving Misty naked and vulnerable on the iron ring, just how she loves to be.
 
Last edited:
"Turn around. Face the wall. And spread your legs." Mike ordered his wife and she quickly complied. As his hand gently rubbed her smooth, curvy ass, he leaned closer and whispered into her ear.

"You have been a bad girl, a very bad girl. You intentionally disobeyed me, knowing I would spank you. And now I will."

WHACK! Mike's hand hit her bottom hard enough to leave a red hand print. Misty's body clenched for a moment and she whimpered, but only a bit.

Mike was well aware of her bondage fetish. However, they never had a real bondage room to fully indulge her fetish and his fantasies. Now they did. And he was certain that having The Chateau on the list of camp amenities definitely caused the client cabins to be booked quicker. The appointment calendar for The Chateau was also filling up rapidly.

He leaned in behind her ear again. "And your little distraction here may cause us to be late for Jason and Jill. I should punish you for that as well."

WHACK! Mike's hand landed on Misty's other ass cheek. Again she clenched and whimpered.

Mike walked over to the chest of drawers and found several items he needed.

First was a black cloth blindfold. He walked back to Misty and showed it to her. She nodded approval, as he knew she would. Then he fastened it around her head, removing one of her senses. This was all about control, or the loss thereof, that raised the arousal.

Next he took from the bottom drawer a pair of ankle restraints. She flinched when he put the first cuff around her right ankle, but she quickly recognized what he was attaching to her and didn't resist.

"Mmmmm" she murmured. "Now who is being naughty?"

Mike secured her right leg to a lower ring attached to the wall and then secured her left ankle to another ring on the wall. A bit more control was taken from her.

But it was obvious to Mike that Misty was enjoying herself. As he knelt behind her she wiggled her ass practically in his face. He touched her calf and then slowly dragged his fingertips up the inside of her leg towards her crotch. She shivered. He could smell her arousal. And he could hear her purr. She was enjoying this too much he thought.

Rising and standing behind her he spanked her twice more. WHACK! WHACK!

"Ouch!" she screamed.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it my love?" Mike spoke barely above a whisper. "I saw you examine the flogger. I suppose you want me to use it now, don't you?"

"Remember my boundaries Mike. No breaking the skin. No blood. And nothing that will leave permanent scars."

"Hush!" He replied sternly. "You are no longer in control, I am in control. Be silent, or I will force you to be silent."

He remembered that she had expressed an extreme dislike for the ball-gag, the one he was considering using. But Misty was his wife and he did have to respect her boundaries. Then Mike remembered her pink panties which she had shoved into his pocket. Taking them out, he held them up to Misty's cheek, lightly grazing her flesh with them.

"No! Don't do that Mike. The safe-word. How will I....." she pleaded with him.

"Tonight, there is no safe word!" he spoke as he forcefully shoved her panties into her mouth. And he spanked her twice more. WHACK! WHACK! Her ass was becoming red and he was sure that sure she felt quite a sting.

She pulled at her restraints and turned her head towards Mike as if to see him. She appeared a bit panicked. But it was all to no avail. Mike was in control and beginning to enjoy this particular role play.

Mike's cell phone buzzed indicating a new message. He pulled it out and looked at the message. Jason and Jill were still working on some last items and wanted to meet a bit later than originally planned. Mike smiled as that meant he had more time to play with Misty.

Misty had left the leather flogger on the low chest. Mike picked it up and examined it, noting the craftsmanship, and the details of the small knots. He would have to be careful how he used this, and where on her body he used it. He couldn't leave any marks that might be visible when she was normally clothed. Her curvy ass was fair game.

He stood in silence admiring his wife's sexy body. She occasionally flinched and twisted, not as to escape her restraints, she knew she couldn't do that. But she was helpless to control what came next, or when. Her lack of control became more and more evident the longer he waited.

Letting the lashes of the flogger hang down loosely, Mike started by flipping them gently against the back of Misty's leg. She flinched at the different sensation. He quickly changed pace and whipped her once across her buttock. CRACK! She jumped and screamed into the panties stuffed into her mouth.

Mike leaned over to examine her flesh. He touched her lightly as obviously her flesh was still stinging. The lashes had left marks but not broken the skin. He assumed the marks would stay a few days, but not last forever as scars. He knew he was very close to her stated boundaries, but thought he had not crossed them.

He whipped her twice more. CRACK! CRACK! She screamed as loud as she could, but the panties muffled her sounds. It didn't really matter. Mike and Misty were so far away from anyone else that even without the gag, no one else could have heard her scream. Mike had gagged her as another sign of control. It was also true that he really didn't want to hear her screams. Now she was sobbing quietly and he was concerned for her. Was this really what she wanted, he wondered?

Mike again examined her ass. It was covered in deep dark red marks and was very hot to the touch. He knew it must hurt terribly. However, Mike could smell the strong odor of her arousal. He reached around to her front side and cupped her sex. She was soaking wet! Her pussy was fully aroused, labia swollen and extended, and fluids were flowing down the insides of her thighs. She was even trying to hump his hand.

Mike did understand that one point of bondage, the loss of control, and the administration of pain, was that these would significantly increase her sense of pleasure. And her soggy cunt was evidence. He slipped two fingers inside her and began to finger fuck her. Her sobbing quickly turned to moans of pleasure.

He was well aware of what she liked and his fingers did their magic alternating between her G-Spot and her swollen clit. Within a minute she was in the throes of an intense orgasm. Her vaginal muscles clenched his fingers, her body bucked against the restraints, and her thighs trembled uncontrollably. She was again screaming into the panties stuffed in her mouth, but these were screams of pleasure.

Mike let the waves of her orgasm wash through her body. He deliberately slowed and decreased the intensity of his touch, then waited for her return from ecstasy to reality. The ordeal had been hard and painful for her. He hoped it was worth it.

He unfastened one of Misty's ankles, and then the other. She just stood there on wobbly legs. Holding her up with his arm around her waist, he unfastened her wrists and let her fall into his arms. He pulled the panties from her mouth and lastly he removed her blindfold.

She had a blank stare, blinking her eyes, becoming adjusted to the light again.

"Thank you." was all she could say in a weak voice. And then a gentle smile crossed her lips.

He laid her face down on some cushions, her red ass turned up, untouched. And she fell asleep.
 
There was something about the intensity of this type of play; this relinquishing of all power and the intense sensations that were such a turn on to Misty. Especially when blindfolded. Losing the sense of sight intensified extremely her other senses. Pleasure and pain being so opposite and simultaneously so alike....calling on the same intense release of endorphins from the body. But when combined, these two extremes brought new heights of sexual pleasure.

Now, the panties shoved in her mouth was new to her. She wasn't too fond of that at first. In her mind she fought to relinquish to this new sensation and the idea of her own soiled panties shoved into her mouth, but she knew and understood that in relinquishing all control to Mike and fully trusting him would at times require her to push the limits of her own comfort zone. And we all know that left to ourselves we humans don't effectively push our own boundaries. It usually takes some outside force to test us, to help us force our way into these new territories. Mike and Misty were great about knowing how to do that with each other, not only with erotic play but also in real life, supporting and encouraging each other in all personal challenges.

Misty loved the feel of Mike's warm hand smack against her buttocks. It was a huge turn on for her. She also loved the feeling of the shorter, softer, wide strips of the flogger. But when the first sting of those thin, stiffer leather straps of the new whip landed against her smooth pale skin it about took her breath away. And then when the second blow came and the little knots, carefully tied at each end of the thin strands of leather wrapped around the curve of her buttock and met the top side of her thigh, she had a moment of fear. Wow, she had really pushed Mike's buttons good this time! The feeling, similar to the height of an orgasm washed down through Mistys body. And when Mike finally made contact with Mistys hot, wet sex, she was already ready to explode with orgasm. The release came in a flood down Mike's hand and arm as she shuddered helplessly, her weight hanging fully on the leather straps that held her. She was drained. Her buttocks burned.

Misty must have dozed off for 30 minutes or so before she rolled to her back. The cool of the leather felt soothing against the still raised, pink skin of her buttocks. Her body was splayed out on the cushions that Mike had tossed onto the beautiful Oriental carpet. Her red waves fanned out around her tear-stained, pink cheeks. Her blue eyes hidden behind soft lids. She was peaceful and quiet now...satisfied. She was dozing in and out of conciousness, slowly awakening to a new calm, soothing sensation. Mike had crawled up between Mistys thighs and was beginning to apply long, slow and gentle cleansing licks up the length of her shaven labia. His smooth tongue felt heavenly on her still sensitive fleshy folds.
 
After the bondage event and he laid her on the floor to sleep, he simply watched her with his heart full of love. She was far and above the most important element in his life. They had one of those most sacred, almost mystical connections from the first day they met. They instinctively knew when and how to support each other, comfort each other, and when and how far to push each other. And this pertained to all facets of their lives, their careers, the camp, their relationships with others, and to all the ways they enjoyed sex.

The bondage event had been one of those "pushing" events. Did he push the boundaries too far? Or maybe not far enough? He knew they would take the time later to discuss the details. He could count on that, and he could trust her to be totally honest with him. Their total commitment to each other, their complete trust in each other, and the absolute honesty they shared allowed them to push the boundaries and explore fantastic new experiences in life, always assured that they would do these things together, with the approval of the other.

This strength of relationship, and desire to push boundaries had led them to become swingers early in their relationship. They became very active swingers before they were married and never considered giving up the swinging lifestyle when they became a married couple. In fact almost everyone that shared their bed was another couple who also had such a strong relationship.

Now was a time for Mike to love, support, and nurture his wife. She had, at his hands, been through a physically racking experience, in the quest for an ultimate orgasm. He expected that she would later tell him that this was one of those orgasmic events and had been worth the pain.

He knew the steps to restoring her body physically. While she slept, he had gently applied a soothing oil to her buttocks to lessen the pain and to reduce the swelling. He also knew that the bundle of sensitive nerves in her vagina and clitoris would still be on fire, raging, and needed to be tamed down in order to be receptive to more sexual advances he assumed would happen when they later met with Jason and Jill. An overly stimulated clit was never good for more sex.

So he had her roll over onto her back, he spread her legs, and now had his tongue working that other magic to relax and desensitize her clit and vagina. It took a long slow tender licking to calm those nerves that normally would be stimulated by the touch of a tongue. But he knew it was the best way to transition her back to a normal state.

The sleep and attention she received appeared to be working. She slowly awakened, feeling refreshed. Mike gave her some water to replenish the liquids she had loss. She sat up and they talked about her condition. She assured him that she was okay. Finally she rose to her feet and dressed herself while Mike cleaned up after their play.

When they were ready, they left, hand-in-hand and walked down the path towards the Playhouse and a celebration with Jason and Jill.
 
Misty smiled as they walked down the road toward the Playhouse. She felt happy, well cared for, loved. She could also feel the fabric of her pink sundress brushing lightly against the matching stripes on her bottom. The raised areas had already receded but they were still a little sensitive to the touch. The air felt good on them as well as her nude pussy. There was no point in putting her ruined panties back on. They went back into Mike's pocket.

"Mmmmm, smells like dinner." Mike held the door for Misty then followed her inside to the kitchen area. Jason had just come in from the deck with a platter of kabobs from the grill. Jill had a nice bottle of chilled wine in hand and was already pouring 4 glasses.

"Looks great, Jill." Misty says.

"Smells even better!" Mike adds.

Misty takes the glass from Jills outstretched hand.

"Thanks sweetie," she says and kisses Jill on the lips.

"Fuuuuck, I love when they do that!" Jason says to Mike, elbowing him.

Mike just laughs and shakes his head. "Buddy! You act like you've never seen it."

"Hahaha, I know, I know, but it still gets me right here every time." And he grabs his manhood through his blue jeans.

Mike laughs again and the two friends start devouring a kabob and delving into the fruit salad on the counter.

Misty and Jill fix themselves plates and go out onto the deck.

"We christened the Chateau", Misty smiles.

Jill laughs. "Jason, you owe me ten." She yells in through the screen door.

"Ha, I so knew you wouldn't be able to resist as soon as we got it fully set up! Jason and I had a bet."

"No way dude!" Jason laughs and offers a fist for his friend to bump. "Who's idea was it?" Jason inquires.

"Well, it just kinda happened." Mike chuckes.

"Ya, but who started it?" Jason questions further.

"Well, it was Misty. She asked for it. Drove me fucking crazy!"

"Told ya Jason!", Jill yells in again laughing. "You owe me another five, hon."

"You're awesome babe." Jill smiles at her friend who then lifts up the back hem of her dress to show off her spanked bottom.

"Awww, I don't know whether to feel bad or congratulate you," Jill giggles. "It looks like it needs a kiss." She adds, pushing out her lower lip in a cute pout.

"Yes, I think it does," Misty agrees, smiling. She then bends over, lifting her dress higher, while Jill also bends over and plants a tender, wet kiss on her friends exposed sore buddock.

The two guys just stare out the door at their mates. Justin a couple of steps behind Mike with his hand on Mike's shoulder, shakes his head slowly.

"Duuuude," he whispers. Mike chuckles and then guzzles down the second half of his poured wine.
 
Mike grabbed a second bottle of wine and walked out the door, indicating the fellows should join the ladies on the deck. Jason followed and all four sat in the circular conversation pit, the two women side-by-side with Mike next to Misty, and Jason next to Jill. While the Playhouse was surrounded by dense forest for privacy, the foursome could still glimpse the setting sun through the trees, and the evening rays reflecting off the surface of the lake.

"Details, details!" Jill implored Misty. "You can't just drop a bombshell that you christened The Chateau and not give us details."

"Yeah." Jason joined in support. "You two just cost me $15. At least I should get the whole story."

They all laughed and had more wine. Misty looked at Mike as if to ask who should start.

"Go ahead babe. You spilled the beans. And anyway, I want to hear your side of the story." Mike said as he tipped his glass at his wife.

Misty was obviously eager to tell all the juicy details of the afternoon's events in The Chateau. She started with her initial panty flash along the road, admitting that she had planned for her "punishment". She stood before the others and acted out the story, holding her hands overhead to indicate how she had been restrained. When she came to the part of the story where Mike released her dress and it fell to the floor, Misty demonstrated by dropping her dress. She then stood naked before them, legs spread, and turned as if facing the wall.

This visual story telling was having an effect on all the others, particularly Jason. He kept shifting his position as his tight jeans appeared to be binding his growing cock. Mike also noticed that Jill was playing with her own nipple with one hand, and then placed her other hand on Jason's lap. Her hand was making matters harder on Jason. And Mike was enjoying reliving the events, fresh images in his head, and hearing Misty's version of what she was feeling and thinking at the time. As Mike had not had his own sexual release, his cock was creating a bulge in his pants. He knew this was Misty's intent from the moment she started telling the story. She wanted everyone hot and horny, and she was succeeding fabulously.

Misty continued her recount of the events in the Chateau that afternoon with Mike, all the while standing naked before her husband and friends, swaying her reddened ass before them. She described in sensual details how Mike's hand spanks had ignited a fire in her pussy. Then she told how the restraints, the blindfold, and even the panties in her mouth, had made her whole body tingle in sexual anticipation. And when Mike whipped her with the flogger, not only did she feel intense pain, but she actually had experienced a mini orgasm that had flooded her pussy with her juices.

"Oh, Fuck!" groaned Jason. "That is so fucking hot!"

Jason, assisted by Jill, quickly removed his pants and boxers, his large cock pointing towards the stars. Jill wrapped her hand around Jason's impressive manhood and began stroking him.

Mike removed his own clothing and then took the liberty to begin undressing Jill.

Misty turned to face the group, her legs still spread so everyone could see her pussy becoming flush and swollen. She continued her story, now with a grin on her face as she watched everyone else become naked before her. As she described, in delicious details, Mike's hand cupping her pussy, Misty placed her own hand over her pussy to demonstrate. As she spoke of the intense pleasure of Mike's fingers fucking her cunt, she began to finger fuck herself.
 
Jason groans at the sight and sound of Mistys fingers plunging in and out of her soggy cunt. I'm sure it is also due to the fact that Jill is slowly stroking his thick, uncut manhood, alternated with very light teasing scratches up his shaft and around his head with her nails. The visual has Misty dripping wet in no time as she loves the sight of his foreskin moving up and down and his shiny head peeking out and dripping drops of precum.

After undressing himself, Mike, who now has Jills short shorts and thong pulled down to her ankles, begins applying some sloppy tongue action to Jills crack as she is bent over playing with Jason.

"Would you like a taste?" Misty inquires of Jason as she removes her slick fingers and sucks one of them clean herself.

"Fuck yes," Jason groans. Misty crawls onto the bench next to Jason and inserts a slick forefinger into his mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," he eagerly sucks it clean.

Misty kisses him deeply on the mouth, sharing her flavor with him. She continues making out with him as Jill moves her mouth down to suckle his large, smooth balls. Jill also reaches up with her right hand and finds her friends' wet snatch. She begins fingering her slowly, causing her to moan into Jason's mouth. They are both moaning now, muffled cries as they continue making out.

Mike is quiet, his own tongue busy at work on Jills ass and cunt. He has two of his fingers working hard and fast, in and out and back and forth on Jills gspot. Jill hums and then suddenly moans out loudly onto Jason's* balls, her reddened pussy going into spasms as her juices spill out onto the floorboards of the deck.
 
Mike pulled his drenched fingers from Jill's sloppy pussy, brought them to his mouth and sucked on them. The taste, and her aroma were a strong aphrodisiac and his cock became hard and aching. He pulled Jill back, away from Jason, and turned her so that she was kneeling on the cushions in front of himself but still facing Jason and Misty. Without asking, Mike knelt behind Jill, spread her legs, and plunged his hard cock deep into her wet pussy.

"Yes! Fuck me Mike!" Jill yelled.

Misty had seen Mike pull Jill away from Jason's crotch, and she winked appreciatively at her husband. Misty swung her leg over Jason, straddling him, and quickly lowered herself upon his large cock. She loved the feeling as he filled her pussy so well.

Watching his wife fuck Jason, while he fucked Jill was a major erotic thrill for Mike, something he never tired of experiencing. He kept one hand on Jill's hip while he fucked her with a steady pace and he reached his other hand out to Misty. Misty, timed her plunges downward onto Jason's cock with the rhythm of Mike and Jill. She took Mike's hand in her hand and stared lovingly into his eyes. They loved this physical and emotional connection, even while they fucked their two good friends.

Jason, noticed the interaction between Misty and Mike. He had seen this before and was so pleased that the four of them could enjoy each other sexually and without jealousy. However, he still wanted to have some fun with the situation.

"Hey! Misty! Are you fucking me or Mike?" Jason asked in a joking voice.

"I think I am fucking you, Jason." Misty played along with him. "But if you don't like this, I'll take my pussy away from you and offer it to Jill. I think she would love to eat me about now."
 
"Go for it. Jill looks ready." Jason answers Misty. "I will happily watch and jack off on your beautiful tits."

"Oh yes! Bring that pussy here. Jill playfully wags her tongue at her friend, smiling.

Misty climbs off from Jason's lap and Jason gets up. His cock glistening in the evening sun.

Misty turns and sits in a slouch, legs spread in front of Jill.

"Mmmmm, yummy." Jill says and then lowers her face to Mistys puffy pussy while Mike continues pumping Jill at a slower pace from behind.

"Oh fuck, you're soooo good at that Jill." Misty moans, tossing her red head back and holding her inner thighs open for her friend.

Jason sets a foot on the bench standing on the other. The naturally sculpted muscles in his toned thighs and calves sillouetted in the evening sun. He cups his balls with one hand and begins slowly stroking his reddened cock with the other.
His eyes dance from Jills mouth slurping on Mistys juicy pussy, to Mike sliding in and out of Jills. There's definitely plenty of stimulus for him to work with here. He's fisting away happily.

Mistys eyes dart between her friends mouth working away on her hot sex and the veins popping out on Jason's strong forearm and hand. And his glorious pink cock head darting in and out of its sheath. The combination brings her level of arousal from a 6 right to a 9 quicklike!
She begins moaning and sighing loudly.

Jason decides he'd like to feel Mistys mouth and kneels on the bench beside Misty bringing his cock to her mouth. He knows how much she loves to suck cock and that she will happily oblige him. She does, immediately taking him in and working on his cock with her lips and tongue. She begins moaning and crying out around his meat as Jill has her very close to orgasm.

"Oh fuck! You guys are so fucking hot! I'm going to come soon!" Mike suddenly cries out. He starts pounding Jill fast and hard! His balls and groin slapping loudly into Jills ass and pussy. He has one hand bracing himself on her hip, the other on her lower back with his thumb sunken into her tight, pink anus.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" Jill screams into Mistys pussy, her legs shaking.

"I'm coming! I'm cumming too! Uugghhooohhhh!!", Misty pulls her mouth off of Jason as she starts convulsing, her legs also quaking.

Mike quickly withdraws from Jill and unloads white streams of cum onto Jills lower back and ass.

Jason grabs hold of his cock again and gives it a couple more hard strokes before erupting with a loud grunt onto Mistys mouth, chin and heaving breasts.
 
The only sound was the taking of deep breaths by four expended people. Slowly everyone detached from one another and rested.

"Fucking incredible" Jason was the first to speak.

"Our second christening today." Misty added with a large amount of pride in her voice.

"I suppose we should have a supply of condoms out here as well." Jill added.

"Why?" Mike asked in his most sarcastic voice. "You think anyone is going to have sex out here?"

After a very short pause, they all burst out laughing.

"I need a shower, then a soak in the hot tub." Jason said rising to his feet. "Mike, you had a good idea to provide an outside entrance to that hall bathroom in the design."

They all followed Jason into the bathroom, the largest in the Playhouse. It had triple sinks set into a long counter, four private stalls with toilets, and an 8 foot by 12 foot walk-in shower that had four separately controlled shower heads, two each along the longer walls. They showered together, washing the sweat and cum off their bodies. Of course each gave a "helping hand" to the others.

After the group shower and without dressing, Misty and Jill headed back out and went directly into the hot tub. Mike and Jason first went to the kitchen, opened two more bottles of wine, and then took the wine and plastic cups outside to join the ladies.

The sun had set. Darkness was falling over the forest. They all settled into the warm water and enjoyed the serenity and their wine.

"It just doesn't get any better than this." one of them said.
 
FRIDAY, Grand Opening Day.

Misty finishes the last bites of her lunch in her and Mike's private cabin. She looks at the clock then hurriedly rinses her dishes and leaves them in the sink. It was already 12:20 and the guests would be allowed to check in after 1pm. She brushes her teeth, grabs her sunglasses and heads out the door. Jason and Jill, as managers along with three other staff members would already be in the registration office taking care of the actual checking in, but Misty wanted to be there with Mike to greet guests. A few of them they already knew from past seasons, but there were always new patrons as well.

When she walked into the office, Misty heard a loud, deep voice that she immediately recognized. It was that of a long time patron and friend of theirs, Tim Torino. He and his wife, Christine had been one of the first couples they ever fooled around with sexually. They were quite the couple. Tim was 48, Christine 46, married 24 years with two daughters, 19, and 14, but whom did not accompany them. Tim, 6ft 2, rugged, with very short sandy blonde hair, green eyes and very boisterous, was always joking. He worked as a trainer at a gym where they lived. He was big into his fitness as well as sex. Christine, 5ft 5, with shoulder length, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, was in great shape as well, as she had been a runner and into yoga since high school. They had one of those love/hate relationships, occasionally going a couple of days at a time without speaking, usually* over something stupid. Everyone always joked about them as a couple who shouldn't be together, but could never be apart.

"Hey, there she is!" Tim hollered across the room when he spotted Misty.

Misty smiled. "Mike, I told you not to let him in!" Misty laughed and Tim swooped her up in a big, tight hug.

After setting her down, she continued.

"You're looking great as always, Tim."

"Not bad for an old man, huh?" Tim laughed, flexing his chest and making his pecs dance under his grey, fitted t-shirt.

"Mike told us about all the new amenities." Tim winked and smiled. "We're so excited about this weekend. That's why we showed up early."

"Yes! We are too, Tim! We will be having a great party on Saturday night, in the new Playhouse to start the season. We figured it would be a great way for everyone....well, not everyone..." Misty giggled then continued. "Everyone registered for the Eden East side that is!....hahaha....to break the ice and get acquainted. We have some newbies this year, as well as some other regulars. I think Mike checked in new couple earlier.* They had come from quite a distance away. She appoligized for showing up so early, but it wasn't a big deal."

"Mike, what was the new couple from earlier like?" Misty inquires.

"Ya Mike," Tim adds. "Did she have a nice ass? Is she a blonde? I hope she's a blonde! And what about her...."

Christine laughs and gives Tim an elbow jab. "You're so obnoxious, Tim."

"But what about the guy, Mike?" Christine starts. "Tall? Short? Big feet?"

Now laughter erupts from all of them.
 
After the laughter died down, Mike responded to Tim and Christine's questions.

"Tim, she is blonde, sort of. And Christine, the guy does have big feet and all that goes with those." Mike winked at her.

"Yea!" was Christine's enthusiastic response as she did a quiet applause.

"Tell us more. And what do you mean by she is a blonde, sort of?" inquired Tim.

"The Thortons are, let's say, special guests, but also quasi employees. They arrived early today and are now setting their RV into the one spot we had constructed for them with all the necessary RV connections. They will be with us all summer."

The Torinos looked puzzled by what Mike was telling them, and they appeared anxious for Mike to get on to the real details.

Mike continued. "You may have heard of the Thortons by their more common names, Salt and Pepper. Salt is about 5' 8", Scandinavian, fair skin, very short hair that is probably blonde, but dyed a bright white. Blue eyes, a well toned body, and big tits, probably a 38DDD. She swings both ways, loves doing public gang-bangs and bukkake."

Mike could see the interest on Tim's face.

Turning to face Christine, Mike continued. "Pepper is a massive man. Very black skinned, about 6'7", 275 lbs and all muscle. And, Christine, he is hung like a horse. Even brings his own XXL condoms. Not all women will even consider mounting the beast between his legs. He is also a practitioner of tantric sex and can last for hours."

Mike watched as Christine's eyes grew large. He could see that she was eager for an encounter with Pepper.

"I should also mention that they are both black-belts in various schools of martial arts. They have agreed to be the bouncers at all our adult gatherings, in addition to being full participants. And they will also conduct bondage-discipline instruction sessions at The Chateau.

"They are a fun, outgoing couple. Misty and I have played with them at some parties so we have firsthand knowledge of them. When we told them about our expansion plans for East Eden, they were excited to come spend their summer here. We came to an agreement that if they came to help with security, and taught some bondage classes, they could stay for free, and party when they wanted. They would bring their RV and live in it as to not take one of our cabins off the market for the summer. They quickly agreed, and now they are here."

Mike finished talking and watched the reactions of Christine and Tim. They were practically giddy with excitement.

"Damn Mike!" Tim jumped in and responded first. "You and Misty really have planned a special resort for people like us."

Christine continued her husband's thoughts "We haven't been this excited for a new swingers gathering in years. So many new, naughty things. We are so looking forward to seeing the Playhouse, all our old friends, and making new friends."

Mike handed Tim their Welcome Packet that included card keys to their cabin, a map of East Eden, a brochure that explained all the adult amenities, a list of the scheduled events, and the entry code for the security gate.

"That should get your started." Mike added. "See you tomorrow night at the Welcome Party, if not before then."

And with that Tim and Christine left to go see their cabin, full of excitement for what lay ahead.
 
Misty was leaning on the counter and gazing at Tim and Christie as they left the building. She was deep in thought. Remenising about the experiences she and Mike had had swinging with Salt & Pepper. These were their nicknames of course, in the swinging community,* as the contrast in their skin colors was so beautiful and dramatic. Their real names were Petrina and Aron. She smiled to herself as she remembered small all the women looked riding Pepper. He was so big and strong that he was able to stand and hold women like it was nothing, his huge forearms wrapped under their thighs as he bounced them up and down on his huge cock. Not every woman could take him. Even the experienced women would have to be very warmed up first, but they all loved the challenge as he filled a pussy so well that he was almost guaranteed to make any woman squirt. Misty laughed to herself as she remembered the looks on the faces of some of the new woman joining them, their eyes wide with wonder and intimidation when Aron would drop his boxers. The funniest part was that Aron was really more of a gentle giant. Being a teacher of the Kama Sutra and tantric practices, he really knew how to be intimate and in touch with the more sensual aspects of sex. It would be a real pleasure, in more ways then one to have him and Petrina there for the summer.
Petrina would be a great addition to The Chateau. She was definitely a Dominant in the sex ring. Her "Mistress" skills would work perfectly here this summer as guests wanting to explore the world of Dom/sub with a woman would be able to hire her by appointment.*

Mike snuck up behind Misty wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, snapping her back into reality.

Over the next 3 hours they checked-in and welcomed 4 other couples to the new East Eden cabins. This would fill the available accommodations for the long weekend.

Other than, Tim and Christine, their old friends. They also handed East Eden cabin welcome packets to Rick & Erica, a couple from Ohio that wasn't new to the swinging world but new to them. They were mid 30's, came in on their Harley motorcycles. Blue jeans and leather was their style. Both had dark brown hair and average, but nice shapes.

Sakiya was a young, 24 year old, Asian college student. Very new age and free appearing, her and her boyfriend, Reese, had come from California and swinging would be a new experience for them. Sakiya smelled of natural soaps and was petite and full of energy. Reese was the same age, about 5ft 10, and a natural California blonde who was into hiking and extreme mountain biking.

Steve and Amy were also new to swinging. They were about mid 40's, married 23 years and looking for something new to spice up their marriage. Steve was about the same height as Mike but a bit out of shape. He had dark hair and eyes and nice warm smile. Amy was about 5.5, with naturally curly, dark brown hair. She also was a little out of shape.

Last to arrive were Andrea and John. They were also friends of Mike and Misty, and were not new to the swinging scene. Misty and Mike had met with them a couple times in the last year. Andrea was about 5ft 6 and very voluptuous. She had long, full, dark hair and big, soft brown eyes, with crazy sexy, full lips. She dressed to show off her awesome curves. Her very large, full breasts always appreciated by the "titty" men.

At last, all were checked into their accommodations and milling around the Resort. Some gather in small groups getting acquainted, while others take evening walks around the lake or on the hiking trails.

Misty pops the cap off a cold beverage and plops down on the lounge chair in front of her and Mike's cabin.
 
It was late Friday afternoon and Mike was still at the camp office. He wished he was back at his own cabin with his wife Misty, knowing she was likely relaxing with her favorite cold beverage. But there were unfinished tasks on this busy day. The check-ins that filled the camp that day had gone smoothly. Now Mike needed to give the camp staff their instructions for the coming week. He was meeting with Jason, Jill, and the three newer members to the staff; Mary, Jack, and Sue. The later three were college students who had summer jobs at the camp.

Saturday would be a big day for East Eden, the adults only part of the resort. There was a lot of excitement and anticipation for the Grand Opening party to be held at the "Activities Center" which was becoming known as The Playground. Jason and Jill would be spending all Saturday preparing the activities center for the party, cleaning all the rooms, putting fresh linens on all the beds, clean towels in the baths, and stocking the kitchen with food, and beverages. And, of course, putting out an ample supply of condoms in various locations.

Mary, Jack, and Sue would rotate shifts at the front desk, answering phone calls and assisting customers in the family oriented West Eden part of the resort. Everyone felt comfortable with their assignments for the coming days.

Mike was about to leave the office when Sofia Burke walked in, looking specifically for Mike.

"Hello Mrs. Burke, or may I call you Sofia?" Mike remembered that Sofia and her friends, Chris and Samantha White, had checked in earlier that afternoon. "Is there a problem with your accommodations? I didn't see your husband Stan when you checked in. Is he with you?"

Sofia was quite a looker. Probably in her late 20's, very petite, about 5'1", dark, shoulder length hair, dark eyes, and a curvy figure. Not overweight, but she had curves in all the right places. Mike remembered Sofia very well. She and her friends were returning guests, having spent four weeks the previous summer in one of West Eden's family cabins.

"Mr. Greyson, may I talk with you, in private?" Sofia asked.

"Only if you call me Mike." he replied with a friendly smile on his face.

"Stan is not coming, this year or ever. I divorced him three months ago." Sofia then changed the subject. "I don't know how to ask this, so I figure it is best to just come out and ask. Mike, are you running a swingers camp here?"

Mike was a bit surprised by her question. He and Misty had wondered how to operate a family camp in West Eden along with an adults camp in East Eden. They decided that they didn't need to advertise the activities of the adult camp as those cabins would be easily rented all summer. So they tried to keep that low-key in the public view. But they didn't want to lie about it.

"Why do you ask?" Mike avoided giving an answer by asking a question.

Sofia had her hands on her hips and was swaying them back and forth. Her tight t-shirt prominently displayed her very ample chest.

"Mike, may I be honest with you?" She didn't wait for an answer. "I know that I am a sexy, attractive woman. And I am not afraid to admit that I love sex. Before Stan and I got married, we had a lot of sex, and we swapped partners with our friends on a regular basis. However, after we were married, he turned off the sex spigot. He said that we needed to grow up and begin acting like adults. It took me four years to realize that I wasn't ever going to convince him that married couples still have sex in many ways. So I dumped him. Now I haven't had a regular sex partner in months, and very little sex at all."

Mike wasn't sure where she was going with this, so he waited for her to continue, and she did.

"My friends suggested that I look into joining an adults group, you know, to have some naughty fun. So I did some research, joined some online chat boards. Just last week someone online told me about the newly expanded swinger's resort at Camp Eden East. What a surprise that was! So I am asking. Are you running a swingers camp? If so, I want to participate."

Mike thought for a moment about what she had told him. He liked her straightforward approach, and her sensuality. So he decided 'what the heck'.

"Yes, Sofia. We have expanded what was a couple of honeymoon cabins into a larger, adults only camp that we just opened today. We will be having a grand opening party tomorrow night at the new activities center in East Eden. You are welcome to join us, but please don't tell others about this. Our guests in East Eden pay considerably more for the extra amenities that East Eden offers. We just can't let others come and enjoy. But I will make an exception just for you. Please come join us."

Sofia hugged Mike and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks Mike. I'll be there!"

After seeing Sofia leave the office, Mike also left and joined Misty on their front porch with a cold beer in his hand. He caught her up on the afternoon's events, the instructions to their staff, and his discussion with Sofia. Misty was pleased that Mike invited Sofia to join the party.

From their porch, Mike and Misty could view the road leading into East Eden. Their cabin was the only one so close to the road, intentionally so that they could keep an eye on who entered the adult zone. As the various campers often used the camp roads for walks during the day, Mike and Misty were not surprised to see Sakiya and Reese walking along the road and then turn to walk up the path to their cabin.

"Hello Sakiya. Hello Reese." Misty greeted the younger couple as they approached the porch. "Are you enjoying yourselves?"

"Yes Mrs. Greyson...." Sakiya started to say when she was cut off.

"Please, call us Misty and Mike. We are all informal here." Misty corrected her.

"Okay, Misty." Reese replied. "Our cabin is wonderful and what we have seen of the camp is great."

Sakiya and Reese glanced at each other, Reese nodded his head at Sakiya, and then she continued.

"We wanted to ask you a few questions, if we may. As you know from our earlier discussions, we have never attended a swingers event." As Sakiya spoke she appeared to grow in self confidence. "And we would like to know a bit more about what to expect. Will you help us?"
 
"Absolutely", Misty smiled at Sakiya. Then she continued.

"But first, would you guys like a cold drink? It's quite warm out this evening."

"Sure, that would be great!" Reese piped up.

Mike went inside to grab a few more bottles of beer as Misty started explaining.

"Well, swinging is different for each couple...actually, for each individual that participates. You may have noticed that each cabin has a mail box attached to the wall to the left of the front door. Tomorrow morning you each will find* detailed questionares and contracts that every participant must full out completely and sign. We ask that you bring these completed contracts with you to the meet & greet party at the Playground tomorrow evening. If you peeked into the Playground building yet, you'd have noticed a large open living room type area with lots of comfy sofas and chairs set in somewhat of a circle off to one side. When we everyone arrives at 6 we will have some light refreshments available and the bar will be open. We will all sit down together and introduce ourselves, share a bit about what we are looking to get out of our time here as couples and individuals. We can discuss personal boundaries, fantasies and the like. Everyone will participate at his or her own comfort level. Some merely observe. Some couples engage in light play which would involve kissing, touching and oral activities with other couples. And then some couples like to engage in what we call "full swing". This is where couples swap partners for intercourse. Sometimes this may happen in the main playroom alongside of the group and sometimes a couple may choose to use one of the adjoining bedrooms."

Sakiya's brown eyes widened as she listened carefully from the edge of her seat. Reese straddled her from behind in the large wooden chair and began rubbing her shoulders.

"So I don't have to fully swing if I'm not sure we are ready to do that then?" She questioned shyly.

"Oh no", Misty laughed. "There will be no pressure to do anything that you don't want to do. That's why we let everyone take their time completing their packets, discussing as a couple what is right for them. At our meet & greet, we can all discuss our interests, fantasies and personal boundaries. As we do this, we will have a basket of colored silk bracelets. Each bracelet will represent a different level of sexual acts."

"They work as follows:

White = light swing
(Touching, kissing, observing)

Red = intermediate swing
(Oral, toys, plus "white" activities)

Pink = open to girl/girl activity
(White and red activitites)

Black = full swing or swap
(Intercourse)

Gold = represents any and all activitites

"Oh that sounds great!" Sakiya piped up and then relaxed back onto Reeses' chest.

"See, I told you baby, no pressure." Reese hugged her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

Misty smiled. "These bracelets will be worn whenever we are participating in any swinging activity to avoid any confusion while playing."

"Oh, I'm so nervous and excited now." Sakiya giggled. "I can hardly wait!"

"Us too!" Mike added with a grin, winking at Misty. "Us too!"

The sun was getting low in the sky now, reflecting beautifully off the calm lake.

"I think IM going to go cool off in the lake." Misty stood up and stated matter of factly.

"Anyone care to join me for a dip?"
 
"That sounds like a wonderful idea babe. I'm in." replied Mike getting up from his chair to stand next to Misty. "Will the two of you join us?"

Sakiya and Reese glanced at each other and nodded approvingly.

"We're in." replied Reese.

"Shall we get our swimsuits?" Sakiya asked which brought a chuckle from Misty.

"Sorry to laugh." Misty tried to cover an awkward moment. "By a dip, I meant a skinny-dip. We never wear swimsuits on this side of the camp. In fact, I don't think we even brought swimsuits this year."

"But please do what you are comfortable doing." added Mike. "You can swim nude, or swim in underwear, or you can fetch your swimsuits and join us. Anyway you want. It is all good."

"Honey," Reese turned to speak to Sakiya, "We will be with naked people tomorrow and maybe the rest of our stay. And we spoke about whether we would participate or not. While it is only the four of us, this is a good time to put our toes in the water, so to speak."

They all laughed at Reese's double entendre.

Sakiya paused a moment then blurted out "Naked it is! Let's all get naked and go swimming."

Mike and Misty led the way down a path to a cove that was mostly hidden from the rest of the lake and had a shore covered in smooth, pea-sized, natural gravel. This "beach" was shaded by trees so the gravel was not too hot and was actually comfortable enough to walk upon and sit upon.

Mike and Misty quick shed all their clothes. Sakiya and Reese were a bit more reserved and took their time. They both had beautiful bodies as they were both athletic and fit. Within a few minutes, they became comfortable getting naked in front of the camp owners they had only know for a couple of hours. Together they all waded into the water and either swam or sat in the shallow waters near the shore. Soon they were all conversing and acting just as if they were all totally clothed.

"From what I heard earlier," Mike began as he spoke to the younger couple "it appears you two have discussed the issues of how far you will go this week. It is good that you know each other's boundaries or limits. And they don't have to be hard limits. They may be fuzzy limits that allow you to adjust to the circumstances."

"We are really unsure about full swing, having intercourse with other people." Reese began his reply. "We haven't ruled it out completely, but we are not planning on quickly jumping into bed with anyone else."

"I think we are fine with kissing and some sensual touching." added Sakiya "I've never done anything with another woman, but I will admit that I am curious. I suppose that makes me bi-curious."

Misty addressed this last statement. "You will need to decide if, or when, you want to put on the pink ribbon."

Mike continued the conversation "And will both of you be comfortable seeing the other doing things sexually with another person? That is the major bridge that couples have to cross. Being willing to let their partner experience things sexually with others."

From the lack of a response from Reese and Sakiya, both Mike and Misty knew that Mike had touched upon a sensitive, or at least an untested boundary.

At that, Misty moved over next to Reese which also left Sakiya closest to Mike.

"Would you like for us to help you over that bridge?" Misty asked.

"Uh, how?" asked Sakiya in a quiet voice.

"Maybe we start with some simple touching." Misty replied as she began gently running her finger up Reese's arm and over his shoulder. Reese and Sakiya both watched what Misty was doing. But neither reacted in a negative way.

"Or maybe I do something like this." Mike joined in and ran his hand up Sakiya's arm, over her shoulder and down her back, nearly all the way to her cute butt. Again the reactions from Reese and Sakiya were neutral.

"Would you watch the other kiss someone else?" Misty spoke and then using her hand she turned Reese's face towards her own and then she kissed him gently. When she broke the kiss she smiled warmly at Sakiya and added "He has nice lips."

Mike took his turn and likewise placed a gentle kiss on Sakiya's mouth, letting the kiss linger a bit longer than the kiss that Misty gave Reese.

By now it was obvious to all what Mike and Misty were attempting to accomplish.

Reese smiled, turned to Sakiya, and kissed her. Then he said "Yes, I can do this." Sakiya also smiled and nodded her head.

Reese turned back towards Misty and they kissed again, this time somewhat longer and with a bit more intensity. While they kissed, Misty reached over and took Reese's hand and guided it to her own bare breast.

Sakiya and Mike watched their partners become more intimate. Then Sakiya turned to Mike and they began kissing. What startled Mike was that Sakira mimicked Misty's move by taking Mike's hand and raising it to her own breast. Mike then knew the young couple was off to a good start to their initiation to swinging.

A bit later the foursome walked through the woods, totally nude except for their shoes, back to Mike and Misty's cabin.
 
Last edited:
Playfully, they chased and goosed each other along the way.

Sakiya was laughing hysterically and dropped a couple articles of clothing.

"Oh my god, you guys! You're killing me!" Sakiya laughed, trying to catch her breath and pausing to pick them up.

They stopped and redressed before reaching the clearing.

"You two seem wonderful." Misty said and then gave Sakiya a warm hug. "It's great to have you here. Don't forget, check that mailbox in the morning for your questionares. We will see you tomorrow."

"Later guys", Reese smiled and waved as they parted ways to their own cabins.

Misty took a shower and put on a tank top and a silk thong before joining Mike on their sofa. He had a glass of wine waiting for her on the coffee table and he was sipping his own. Reaching out his arm, Mike welcomed Misty into the warm, strong embrace of his shoulder. It was her favorite place to be. He ran his fingers through her hair lovingly as she sighed a tired sigh, and they settled into a romantic movie.

It had been a long day and Misty dozed off in Mike's arm before the movie ended.
 
Jason and Jill arrived at the East Eden Activities Center, also known as The Playhouse, about 9 AM Saturday morning to prepare for the Grand Opening party to be held that night.

First on their list was a thorough cleaning of the main gathering room, the dining area, the kitchen, the six bedrooms, and the eight bathrooms. They also cleaned the outside gathering area on the deck and the large jetted hot tub.

Next they stocked the supplies for the various rooms. Each bedroom would have an ample supply of condoms in a variety of types - lubricated/non-lubricated, ribbed/smooth, latex/non-latex, an assortment of colors, and even some flavored ones. Near the condoms would be a supply of individually wrapped, single-use lube packets. For clean-up purposes, each bedroom would have tissues, moist towelettes, wash cloths and bath towels. Extra sets of clean sheets and even extra mattress covers would be convenient. Additional baskets of condoms and lube would be placed in the main room and out on the deck.

Each of the bathrooms would have an abundant supply of hand towels, wash cloths, and bath towels. The showers would have liquid bath soap and shampoo. The sinks would have liquid hand soap dispensers as well as a large basket of toiletries including hand lotion, mouthwash, dental floss, hair spray, perfume, cologne, deodorant, and Tylenol. And each bath would have more boxes of tissues and extra rolls of toilet paper.

By early afternoon, Jill was working on food preparation and presentation. Items included trays of fruits, veggies, cheeses, and crackers. They would also be serving sandwiches, cookies, and granola bars.

Jason worked on setting up the beverages. There was a keg of beer to tap, a frozen margarita machine to fill, and an assortment of wines, sodas, bottled water, iced tea, and fruit juices to chill in the massive refrigerator.

About 4 PM their preparation work was completed. Jason and Jill were taking a break and each was drinking a cold beer. The door opened and in walked Petrina and Aron, aka Salt & Pepper. The two couples hadn't met each other, but were well aware of the other from discussions with Mike and Misty.

"Hello, you must be Jill, and you must be Jason." Petrina reached out a hand to Jill. "And I am Petrina, but you may also call me Salt. This is Aron, or you can call him Pepper."

Jill chuckled. "Hello Petrina. Hello Aron." She shook their hands. "Nice to finally meet you. I knew who you were the moment I laid eyes on you."

"Your reputations proceed you." Jason joined the gathering and also shook hands with Aron and Petrina. "I guess that in one way or another we are all working tonight. Is anyone planning on playing as well?"

Aron replied first "We plan on participating in the Meet & Greet part of the party so we get to meet everyone, and they get to meet us. Otherwise I believe we will just watch and see how things go. As you probably know, our roles are a bit different."

"And you and Jill?" Petrina asked Jason. "Will you two be playing?"

Jason paused and looked at Jill. Jill responded for both. "We have duties to make sure there are plenty of food and beverages for everyone. And if needed, to replenish fresh linens. But if time permits, we have been told to mingle and enjoy ourselves. Mike and Misty have asked that we treat all the guests as friends and encourage them to learn to help themselves."

At this point Jason stepped in and continued. "The activity center will always be open for people to gather and do..., well, you know. But we will not always be here to help with supplies and things. We are to keep the center clean and restocked every day, but we have other duties as well."

"But I understand that we have all been encouraged to play." added Petrina. "Has everyone completed their questionnaire?"

They all nodded in the affirmative.
 
Last edited:
By 5:45, all the guests in East Eden as well as Sofia Burke, from West Eden had arrived at the Playhouse. Mike and Misty greeted them as they arrived, pointing out where the food and refreshments were arranged.

The couples immediately helped themselves to some food and cocktails, eager to lesson their inhibitions as quickly as possible.

Jason, Aron (aka Pepper), and John stood chatting and catching up as they knew each other from previous swings.

Misty introduced Christine, Andrea and Jill to Sakiya, Sophia and Amy.

Mike was giving a tour of the Playhouse* to Rick, Erica, Reese and Steve.

"Hey guys, lets get this party started." Petrina (Salt) called over from the sofa where she was sitting. Her long legs crossed and her high heeled foot twirling about.

"Yes! Everyone come. Let's join Petrina over here and we can get started. I assume everyone got their questionares filled out and contracts signed? I will take the contracts now." Misty walked around collecting the contracts.

All the couples gathered in pairs along the sofas and chairs. Each took turns introducing themselves and briefly sharing their histories and opinions about swinging. Personal boundaries were discussed and questions answered. Each couple....each individual would participate at his or her own comfort level.

Sakiya, bubbly and full of enthusiasm, listened carefully as she rubbed Reeses' thigh with her hand. Steve and Amy, also new to swinging, held each others hands with a little nervous intrepidation. After 23 years of being married, this was a big step for them.

Tim found it hard to be patient with his high energy level and sex drive. He stood behind Christine, who was sitting on the sofa, rubbing his hands together like a kid on Christmas morning. Pepper, sitting next to Petrina, shook his head, laughing at Tim. Then, in his deep, easy going voice, quietly stated, "You better release this guy before he explodes, Misty."

Everyone burst out laughing. Then Audrea jumped up from her seat and went over to Tim, bending over and rubbing her curvy ass in his crotch. "Don't worry guys, I'll wear him down." With that, came another roar of laughter.

The alcohol was definitely taking affect.
Everyone was loosening up, joking and making sexual inuendos. Sexual tensions were beginning to rise, along with the men's cocks and the women's nipples.

"Ok guys, Mike and I have another surprise for you. You will notice that each bedroom door has a couples name on it. This is your bedroom for the night. Your "home base" so to speak. Sophia, you also have a room. As you know, our swing* parties go very late. By assigning each couple a room, it allows everyone to have a quiet place to rest if you've had enough, or need a break. It also provides private rooms for "full swap" situations. But you all knew that part. What you didn't know is that each room has a sizable closet filled with a variety of costumes and props for role play. We have provided appropriate sizes for each couple.

So, now that we have all*gotten to know each other, we invite each couple to retire to their rooms for 45 minuntes, where you may reconnect with each other privately and discuss your feelings and last minute thoughts. You may also choose costumes if you wish. We will meet back out here at 8:30."

"Woohoo!"...."Ya baby!"...."Nice!!" Were among the excited responses that erupted from all the players.

"Mike, do you have anything you want to add before we release them?" Misty looked over to Mike.
 
Mike had been standing off to the side, letting Misty lead the group through the initial meet and greet activities. She was a fabulous hostess and did a great job of getting people comfortable and "in the mood" for the later activities. Unlike most swinger gatherings that they were accustomed to attending that lasted one night, this group would be together for a week, and for some, longer than that. Then Misty asked Mike if he had anything to add.

"It appears to me that as a group, you all have quickly become friends, and comfortable with each other." Mike began speaking. "As we all know, we cover a range of ages and swinging experience. All of us were new to "the lifestyle" at one time or another, and we know how much a guiding hand can make the transition easier. Therefore I ask the experienced couples to take a newbie couple under their wing and help them ease into the glorious life we love."

Mike glanced around the room, making particular note of the colored silk bracelets being worn by each person, or almost everyone.

"I see that most have put on a colored bracelet signifying your swinging level of comfort. Please remember you may change these at any time, moving up, or down the scale to indicate your current level of comfort or desires. And always remember that we will not tolerate any coercion to force someone to do what they don't want to do."

Then Mike gave his final instructions. "Go off to your rooms. We will see you back here at 8:30 to earnestly begin tonight's activities."

Mike stepped aside and let the others pass by on their way to their rooms. There was considerable talk among people, quite possibly plans being made to get together later. Mike and Misty were pleased how well things started.

Misty walked over to the kitchen to talk with Jill and Jason. Mike noticed that Sofia, the only single in the group, had stayed behind and was standing by the basket that held the colored bracelets.

"May I help you Sofia?" he asked her. "You appear to be changing your mind."

"Mike, you know I wanted to come tonight as I am horny and frustrated." Sofia began. "I read the packet of information and without question picked up a red bracelet and put it on. I was only looking for sex with men. However, the discussions by different people, especially some of the women, has me thinking about my curiosity of being with another woman. I have never admitted to myself that I am bi-curious, but I think that I am. Some of the women are wearing a pink bracelet, and I think I may do so also."

"Always remember," Mike replied "that no one can make you do something you don't want to do. The pink bracelet, like any other, just indicates that you are willing to discuss the possibilities and then see where things lead."

"Thank you Mike." Sofia leaned into Mike and planted a kiss on his cheek. She then slipped on a pink bracelet and headed off to her room.

Mike strolled over to the kitchen area. "Anyone know where Aron is?" he asked to no one in particular. Misty, Jill, and Jason all turned to Mike and shrugged.

"Last I saw Aron or Petrina," Jason finally responded "they were with Tim and Christine and appeared heading to their bedroom all together.

"Maybe they are getting an early start on things." mentioned Misty. "They were all cozy during the meet and greet and appeared eager to get the activities started."

"I wanted his assessment about how the group fit together. Did he think there were any potential problems." Mike said. "I guess I will have to wait until he's not busy."

While Misty, Mike, Jill, and Jason chatted in the kitchen, the others were either trying on costumes, or having one more chat with their spouse about limits.

That is all except Tim, Christine, Aron, and Petrina. The 4-some had waited long enough, and all agreed what they wanted. Soon after the group entered the Torino's room, the couples paired and started becoming intimate, Christine with Aron, and Tim with Petrina.

Christine was most eager to experience what Aron kept in his pants. Soon she had him naked, and flat on his back on the bed. As she stroked and licked his cock, her pussy was becoming wet in anticipation. She never had a real cock this size, and only attempted dildos about this size on rare occasions. She was fixated on what she was about to attempt, taking such a huge cock fully in her vagina, that she forgot about protection. Fortunately Aron knew to do the responsible thing and handed her one of his own XXL condoms. She quickly rolled it down his massive shaft, straddled him and began to sink down on him, impaling herself on his manhood.

Next to them on the king sized bed was Petrina and Tim. Tim was eager to plow his own cock into the waiting Swedish bombshell, but was also mesmerized watching his wife take in Aron's cock. Tim wondered whether Christina could actually accommodate a cock that size. His attention was broken when Petrina grabbed Tim's condom encased cock and asked "When are you going to use this?" Tim turned his attention to Petrina and slid his cock into her waiting pussy and began a regular rhythm pumping in and out.

As Christine took in more and more of Aron's sizable cock, she started gasping for air, and soon was trying to muffle her screams, screams of pain and pleasure that ripping though her body. The scene was incredibly erotic to Tim and he began to fuck Petrina with abandon. This was very pleasing to Petrina who likewise got very involved in their intercourse. Soon all four were breathing heavily, moaning, groaning, or just outright screaming.

8:30 arrived and the partiers began gathering in the main hall. The first couple was Sakiya, dressed in a skimpy barista outfit, basically an apron and a tiny thong, and Reese who only wore a chef's apron and hat. She wore two bracelets, one white, the other pink. Reese wore a white bracelet.

Next in the room was Sofia wearing a Bavarian beer maid outfit, along with a red and a pink bracelet. She went straight over to, and sat down next to Sakiya. They looked at each other, and smiled. Sofia placed her hand on Sakiya's thigh as Reese looked on in interest.
 
Last edited:
Reese froze, his eyes glued upon the female hand on his girlfriend, Sakiya's, nude thigh. Blood immediately began flooding into his member, causing it to lift the front of his chefs' apron as he waited to see what would happen next. Like for most men, the sight of two women doing anything even slightly sexual with each other was a huge turn on for Reese. But he was quickly let down, as Sophia was just complimenting Sakiya on her costume before moving on to the far corner where Rick and Erica were setting in.

Rick was laying back on the curvy, black leather, sex lounge. He was wearing a studded leather bikini and matching leather vest. He held the control end of a leash. Erica was tethered to the opposite end, via a black collar she wore around her neck. She was on her hands and knees, wearing a black lace cat suit. It's full sleeves and stockings hugged every curve of her body with the exception of her overflowing cleavage and the hole cut out of the crotch area. The lace, however, was thin enough to offer a peek of her nipples and the crack of her ass. She playfully meowed and purred at Rick, rubbing her cheek on his foot and then licking his calf. Rick stroked her hair. Both Rick and Erica wore gold ribbons.

Sophia, spotting the gold ribbons from across the room went directly over to join this fun couple. She knew that she would get what she craved from these two!

"Oh what a sexy kitty you have! May I Pet her?" Sophia smiled playfully at the sexy cat and her handler.

"Sure you may. She loves to be stroked." Rick replied. "Here, let me show you how, and then you can repeat what I do."

Meanwhile......

John and Andrea started playing doctor on one of the red, silken beds. Andrea was laid out, legs spread and John was kneeling beside her, beginning an "Exam", by applying palpation and squeezing techniques to her large breasts.

Jason and Jill joined them, assisting John in his exam of Andrea. Jason knelt between Andreas spread legs and began pulling and massaging her shaven labia.

"Hmmmmm, she appears to be healthy on the outside. But maybe we should check the inside!" Jason smiled at Andrea and then looked at John.

"Yes! I agree! It's the only way we can be sure, right? Make sure to use three fingers and be thorough now." John ordered.

Jason looked into Andreas eyes as he inserted one...then two...and then three fingers into her slippery vagina. He began to work them in and out and back and forth, slowly, as if to really be checking for something. Andrea moaned and then her breath caught in her throat and she appeared to be holding it as she closed her eyes.

John winked at Jill who was kneeling near Andrea's shoulders and watching on. "Nurse Jill, I think our patient may need "mouth to mouth". She seems to have stopped breathing."

"Yes Doctor! Right away." And with that, Jill lowered her mouth to Andreas, kissing her sensually, their tongues exploring each others mouths.

"Oh fuck, yes!" John whispered as he reached for his hard cock and began stroking it as he watched his wife being pleasured from both ends. Both couples obviously wore gold ribbons.

Steve and Amy, intrigued by the sight of the hot foursome lay down perpendicular to them on the huge matress. This was their first swinging experience and were wearing white ribbons. They fervently rubbed and kissed each other while watching the action.

Sakiya and Reese had begun on their own kissing and touching while watching the other couples. They were whispering for a moment when Sakiya jumped up and went to the basket containing the ribbons. She traded their white ribbons for red, and also grabbed a pink ribbon. She turned and looked at Reese, waving them playfully in the air and giggling. Reese smiled at her and then glanced at Misty.

"Did you see that?" Misty nudged Mike as they were standing at the counter sipping another drink.

"Yup", Mike smiled.

"Mike, Reese was telling me earlier how he bought this trip for Sakiya, for her Birthday. It's been a long time fantasy of hers to swing, and an even bigger fantasy to have an experience with a woman. They are such a cute couple. Everyone else seems to be settled in. We should go join them. Sakiya seems to be comfortable with us. Hang on, I have an idea."

Misty went over to the toy chest to retrieve some items and then grabbed Mike by the hand and pulled him over to the bed where Reese and Sakiya had just lay back down.

"May we join you guys?" Misty asked.

"Absolutely, please do." Reese quickly replied.

"We happened to notice that you traded your white ribbons for a red ones, and that you also took a pink one. Aaaannnd, a little birdy told me that it's someone's birthday this week." Misty continued, looking at Sakiya, who looked at Reese and smiled. "Well, I would like to give you a special birthday present if you trust me."

Reese, nudged Sakiya and smiled at her. That's all she needed.

"Yes! I trust you, Misty.
... I think hehehe."

"Ok, Sakiya, close your eyes."

Sakiya obeyed, closing her eyes as she lay her head back on a pillow in the center of the huge sea of red satin.
 
Mike was encouraged by the responses from Sakiya and Reese as Misty was slowly seducing the couple into the lifestyle. Mike had seen Misty work her magic upon several couples in the past, first seducing the female while their male partner watched. She had developed a very effective way to break down barriers and make the young couple comfortable with the activities. Mike's role at this point was to be the lookout, watching for any signs of problems or reluctance from either Reese or Sakiya. But he also knew that Misty's techniques had been 100% effective in the past, and that Sakiya and Reese would long remember this day as a very pleasurable milestone in their life's journey.

Over on the large playground bed, the action was heating up. Those playing 'doctors and nurses', Andrea, John, Jason, and Jill, had shed all their clothes. Even the two voyeurs, Amy and Steve, had stripped down to their underwear, obviously feeling a bit more comfortable in the group-sex atmosphere.

John was very aroused watching Jason finger fuck his wife Andrea who was still laying on her back with her legs spread wide open. Jill was still kneeling next to Andrea while kissing her. John knew Andrea loved receiving sexual attention from multiple partners at the same time. He hoped he might draw Amy or Steve into the mix as well, but he knew he had to take things slowly with the new couple.

John took a condom from the nearby basket and tossing it at Jason and said, "Doctor, I think she needs to be more thoroughly examined with your special probe." Jason unwrapped the condom and rolled it down over his very erect cock and positioned himself to enter Andrea's very wet pussy.

Jill, breaking her kiss with Andrea, spoke up quickly, "I think I need such a special probe examination as well." as she wiggled her ass high in the air in front of John.

John reached between Jill's legs and cupped her sex. He discovered that she was already very wet and ready for his 'probe'. He took another condom, unwrapped it and quickly rolled it down his cock and positioned himself behind Jill, between her knees.

The two men, about to fuck the other's wife, were having great fun with this. They looked at each other and Jason spoke "Doctors, on three, insert probes!" Then he counted "One, Two, THREE!" at which time both John and Jason thrust their cocks into the waiting wet vagina's of Jill and Andrea. The ladies squealed in playful laughter from their 'doctor examination' and the pleasure of having their cunts filled with hard cock.

Jill, on her knees being fucked from behind by John, had resumed her deep tongue kissing with Andrea and was attempting to fondle one of Andrea's ample breasts with a hand. However, she needed both hands to maintain her balance as John thrust in and out with more vigor. Jill raised her head, looked at Amy and asked "Care to lend a hand?"

Amy and Steve had been getting very aroused as they kissed and touched each other while watching the other four play 'doctors and nurses' right in front of them. Now Amy was being invited to join, even if only for some touching. Amy glanced at Steve for a non-verbal sign of agreement. They were at the boundary they had just discussed an hour previously in their room. Steve quickly nodded with a big grin on his face. He was now eager to watch his wife join in the sexual play with others, even if just touching another woman.

Amy, on her hands and knees, moved over to the side of Andrea, across from Jill. She stared at the voluptuous woman in front of her who was obviously enjoying being pleasured by another woman and a man. The sights, sounds, and even the smell of sex as the two couples openly engaged in intercourse in front of others was so very erotic, so very stimulating. Amy had a fire burning in her pussy and she was thrilled and excited.

Amy had never considered having sexual play with another woman, and had only put on a white bracelet. But now she was excited by the prospects of joining a group of people openly playing sexually. And for her it might begin with sexually touching another woman. She was excited, she was thrilled, and she was very aroused.

Steve watched with great interest as his wife reached out and touched Andrea's breast, lightly running her fingertips over the smooth flesh. Soon she was playing with Andrea's nipple, pinching it as she liked to have her own nipples pinched.

Kneeling behind Amy, Steve pulled down Amy's thong panties and began to finger his wife's wet pussy. She instantly reacted by wiggling her ass. The sight of two couples fucking, the air filling with the smell of sex, and watching his wife begin to play was too much for Steve. His hard cock throbbed in his briefs and demanded attention. We pulled down his briefs and thrust his cock deep into his wife's pussy. Amy flinched for a moment and then resumed her play with Andrea's breast as sexual pleasure washed through her body.

All six were moaning and groaning in pleasure as the three men plunged time and time again into willing partners. They were all so intent on their collective activities that they were unaware that there were new spectators watching.

Tim, Christine, Aron, and Petrina had finally joined the group in the main hall and had taken seats near the massive mattress or center stage. They were spent from their own sexual activities, and now were resting and watching. Each had a drink, and each was completely naked.

The sexual energy of the six on the one mattress was rising. Andrea, the center of the most activity, had Jason's cock in her cunt, Jill's mouth upon her mouth, and Amy's hand on her breast. Soon Andrea felt the waves of pleasure crash through her body as it raced towards a powerful orgasm. When it hit, she screamed and her body began convulsing uncontrollably. This in turn set off each of the men who began their orgasms, quickly followed by the orgasms of Jill and Amy. Soon all were collapsing onto the mattress and gasping for air.

The spectators on the sofas, applauded the show, startling the group orgasm participants.

Mike heard the commotion and stood to look over at the people on and around the large mattress. It was clear that many were having fun, a very good sign for their resort. He looked forward to hearing about all that later.

For now, he and Misty were focused on Sakiya and Reese.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top