A very modern Genie...(Closed to SalesGirlAnna & BeachBum25)

SalesGirlAnna

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Posts
5,422
Name: Annabelle Morris
Age: 35
Hair: Long Red Hair
Height 5' 5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Breasts: 38B
Body type: Slender but toned

Annabelle Morris, at one time, was a very successful business woman. But, she had a secret... She was a wizard... She came from a long line of wizards. She had all kinds of powers, but she never used them for great personal gain in her business, because it was strictly forbidden by the Wizards Code. But, one day she was in negotiations for one of the biggest contracts of her career. But the other company was being unreasonable, so she put a spell on them to agree with her terms of the contract... Unfortunately, the Wizards Council found out.

Using powers for great personal gain is a very serious crime among wizards, so she was severally punished... The members of the council changed history completely so it was like she was never born... They removed all traces that she ever existed... And she was turned into a genie, they placed her in a bottle and then placed the bottle somewhere in the world...

Whoever found her bottle would become her master, and she would have to serve them, granting almost any wish they could want... She sat in her bottle hoping that someone good found her...
 
Michael Johnson
Age: 32
Hair: Brown
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 170
Body Type: Athletic

Michael was coming out of a bad divorce. He had moved away from the city to the beach in order to get away from everything. He did that because he loved the beach. He had spent a lot of time with his ex going to the beach... now he lived there.

He was walking along the edge of the surf early one morning and found an ornate bottle that had obviously washed up onto the shore. It looked old, but he wasn't sure. Many things were made to look like something they were not.

He picked the bottle up and examined it. He carried it back to his house and sat it on the counter. He grabbed a bottle of water and sat down. after drinking from the water bottle, he picked up the ornate bottle again. He looked at it closer. Then he took the top off. He looked inside and saw nothing, but then he heard something like a gust of wind come from the bottle. He looked around, but saw nothing.
 
I just sit on the couch in my bottle... It has all the comforts of a small apartment except no TV or internet... I doesn't bother me too much because I not much of a TV watcher anyway and since everyone, either in real life or on-line, I ever met has forgotten me. I have no reason to go on line. So I just sit on the couch and read one of my favorite books... "Maybe this won't be so bad..."

Then a strange sensation comes over me I look down at my feet and I see them turning into smoke... It really freaks me out, I follow the direction the smoke with my eyes and I see its going up the bottle and outside... "Aww man..." I really wasn't looking forward to this... the smoke travels up my body and I'm engulfed in smoke... then the smoke clears... I look down at my body... I'm wearing a blue blouse and black slacks and black pumps... my red hair is pulled back into a pony tail... I look and see a man holding my bottle in one hand... 'great... I have to serve a man...' I think to myself... I look at you and force a smile... "Thank you, Master... My Name is Annabelle and I am your Genie..."
 
Michael looked around as he heard the rushing of air. Then he saw smoke coming out of the bottle. Suddenly there was a woman standing next to him... introducing herself as Annabelle and saying that she was a genie..... my genie.

Looking around trying to figure out what the hell was going on. "No, seriously.... who are you and how did you get in here. I didn't hear you knock, and I am certain that I didn't let you in. What the hell is happening here. Who are you really?"
 
Annabelle sighed, "As hard as it is to believe. I am a Genie... Your wish is my command... Master..." She bows a little. She thinks to myself 'I can't believe this is happening to me' She found it hard to call this man, Master. She was use to being in charge not taking orders.
 
"Come on, don't mess with me. I am not in the mood for practical jokes. What is your deal? If you are really a genie, you would have a big boat for me and we would be going out in it on this beautiful day."

Michael looked around. he didn't see any change.... not that he really expected to. He was certain that a friend was fucking with him. He looked around some more... trying to find the hidden camera. "Is this Candid Camera?" Then.........
 
Michael and Annabelle were sitting on a brand new yacht in the harbor. Annabelle stood there with a smug smile on her face... "Normally, I don't grant wishes unless you say 'I wish...' But in this case I figured it was necessary to prove to you who I am. Now do you believe me?"
 
Back
Top