The Photographer

CLICK. CLIKCK, CLICK

Knowles camera caught every delightful image of the sweet little teen beauty’s defilement. The way her pretty little button nosed had pressed to Batard’s groin as she tried so valiantly to swallow his entire copious gift to her. The startled expression on her angelic face as the first gush of her Master’s cum had splattered across that heavenly face. The way the sticky ropes of cum clung to her small pointed breasts like living strands of liquid pearls. Her engorged little pale pink nipples the most delicious shade of deep coral with Andi’s dark arousal.
Mr. Knowles saw that look in Andi’s stunningly beautiful eyes that need for his approval as well as her Master’s. A knowing look passed between Batard and Knowles as the ebony giant laid his camera aside.

“Come here Andi.”

He softly commanded

Please me Andi show me what a good little girl you can be for me. Then he leaned in very close and whispered in her ear.

“The Master will be watching and he will be seeing just how pleasing you can be. He might even put you in a video if your very pleasing Andi. Would you like that to star in a video?”

Knowles hot moist breath washed over the nape of her neck as he whispered his dark temptation, a temptation that she could be a star if she pleased Knowles and her Master...
 
“Come here Andi.”

Hoping for another test, another chance to show them how obedient she could be, andi quickly rose to her feet in one fluid movement, and then knelt beside Mr K.

"Yes sir?" she whispered softly, eager for more praise.

"Please me Andi show me what a good little girl you can be for me....

The Master will be watching and he will be seeing just how pleasing you can be. He might even put you in a video if your very pleasing Andi. Would you like that to star in a video?”


Oh how did they understand her needs so well? Was ever a girl as lucky as she was right now?

Flushing with excitement, she raised her hands to his belt, starting to undo him, then hesitated, looking first to her master, then up at Mr K.

"May I? Please? May I suck you Mr Knowles? May I drink your sperm?" So anxious to please, she could hardly wait for permission to go ahead, now eager to sample the delights of this enormous dark trouser snake.
 
Andi came to k
Knowles willing, like an eager little schoolgirl, for that was in fact what she was. She fell to her knees in front of him her dainty little hands eager tugging at is belt then she dropped them to her lap her eyes slowly raising to his as she shyly asked.

"May I? Please? May I suck you Mr. Knowles? May I drink your sperm?"

Andi was so sweetly innocent in the way she asked to suck is cock and yet mingled with that innocent in her soft wide eyes was a dark little shadow of desire. Dark sensual desire, the kind you saw in the eyes of a little wanton tart. Mr. Knowles pondered that look in their young little innocent’s eyes. Then smiling down into them he softly whispered,

“Yes Andi you may suck my cock……”

He let his voice trail off as he watched the joy shining in their depth and eager joy and need to please him.

“Has anyone ever made love to you Andi?”

Knowles well knew that the young girl was a virgin. He had no intention of fucking her tight little pussy but then he did have designs on the young virgin’s tight little ass. The thoughts of ravaging her having Batard capture it on film intrigued him.
 
The lovely Mr K gave his permission,

“Yes Andi you may suck my cock……” then asked,

“Has anyone ever made love to you Andi?”

"well no ... I don't have any sexual experience," she was so proud of herself being able to use such a naughty word without without flinching. Andi continued to undo Mr K's clothing, desperate to release the monster she had photographed so recently, when she thought that she had been so bold!

"I'm only pushing the limits of my experience for the sake of Art, of being a better Observer of Human Nature..." knowing that she was lying to herself, that in reality she was hooked on orgasms, and on the sexual pleasure she felt at the hands of these two men.

"But if it would help me grow as an Artist, or if Master required it ...?" she glanced over to see if he was pleased with her, or if she was being too forward.
 
"well no ... I don't have any sexual experience,"

He loved the sweet little shy blush that colored Andi’s cheeks the most delightful shade of pink. Knowles saw the naughty little glance the young teen beauty gave him as his mammoth cock slide from his trousers. Then with just a hint of a mischievous smile Andi continued.

"I'm only pushing the limits of my experience for the sake of Art, of being a better Observer of Human Nature..."

The young girl’s blush deepened as she suddenly blurted.

"But if it would help me grow as an Artist, or if Master required it ...?"

The girl’s gazed shifted between the Master and Knowles as if she were looking for their approval. Knowles smiled down into her eyes.
“Well your lips are very sweet Miss Kay ……….[/i]

Mr. Knowles smiled into her eyes his hand cupped her firm little ass.

“You have a very tight little ass Miss Kay………”

Suddenly Mr. Knowles became very serious.

“Tell me Miss Kay has any one fucked that sweet little ass of yours?”

Mr. Knowles fingers pressed against Andi’s dark little star as if to punctuate his question. The Master was watching intently to see just what this stunning beauty would do now.
 
feeling Mr K's hand cup her bottom, andi looked up into his eyes just as he praised her with, “You have a very tight little ass Miss Kay………Tell me Miss Kay has any one fucked that sweet little ass of yours?”

Oh such a rude and direct question ... which surely he must know the answer to already? Ah, perhaps its another test, of her use of language. Now that she had shown them she was comfortable with her nudity, she needed to show that she wasn't a prudish little girl with words! That must be it!

Feeling the finger pressed to her poo hole, andi replied, "Er no, no-one has .. um ... fucked my ass," hoping her stutter wasn't too noticeable.
 
Batard watched with a peeked interest the inter play between Andi and Mr. Knowles. He arched his eyebrow as Knowles gave him a knowing glance. He idly wondered what the ebony giant was up to. It was easy to see that their young teen beauty was more than willing to service him orally as she had just done for Batard himself. His interest became more acute when Knowles asked if,

“You have a very tight little ass Miss Kay………Tell me Miss Kay has any one fucked that sweet little ass of yours?”

Andi had come a long way from her first days Kirk Haven Abbey. She had proven quite ease to mold into the little wanton that he desired. Batard loved to watch each layer of her innocence stripped away as she became every more willing to do whatever it took for her ART. The thought of Mr. Knowles fucking this sweet little innocent in her virgin ass had him once more growing harder. A discreet cough caught both Knowles and Andi’s attention.

“Miss Kay if you’re truly willing to accommodate Mr. Knowles I would love to make a video of the two of you together. The play between your pale ivory skin and his dark ebony body should make for some stunning visual art.”


He smiled down into the naked girl’s eyes as he continued.

“I think the studio; shall we start with a costume that highlights your innocence?”

Batard Andi’s reactions to his suggestion that she do as Mr. Knowles asked and that her Master would video tape the encounter. A wry smile bowed her Master’s lips; a little striptease videotaped along with the sweet child’s anal rape was just what he need for the internet and for Andi’s auction.
 
“Miss Kay if you’re truly willing to accommodate Mr. Knowles I would love to make a video of the two of you together. The play between your pale ivory skin and his dark ebony body should make for some stunning visual art....I think the studio; shall we start with a costume that highlights your innocence?”

Andi just nodded as her Master let her know his Will, delighting in another chance to show them just how obedient she could be. She was so proud to be the instrument of Master's Artistic Creativity, and couldn't wait to play her part in something that she hoped would be truly great.


Rising to her feet, still completely naked, andi checked with a couple of glances that she was permitted to get up and asked,

"Would you choose the costume, Master? I would be honoured to see you create your artistic vision. I'll do my best for you, I hope you know that?"
 
"Would you choose the costume, Master? I would be honoured to see you create your artistic vision. I'll do my best for you, I hope you know that?"

Even as a touch of excitement tinged the young girl’s soft sweet voice, Batard could also detect the sweet dark musky scent of Andi’s growing arousal. Yet she hesitated her gaze shifting from her Master to Mr. Knowles as if seeking permission to rise.

“I think a gingham dress, the little bib, would accent your small firm breasts Miss Kay, The helm just at your knees and knee high stockings and Mary Jane shoes my dear.”

Batard said as he painted a verbal picture of an innocent young girl, ripe for seduction. His hands as well as his voice indicated what he was looking for from her.

“Mr. Knowles you will play the role of the seducer.”

Batard gave Andi a pat on her firm little ass to send her on her way to prepare for their video shoot. When he was sure the young beauty was well on her way he once more turned to Knowles.

“I want you to fuck our little girl; I want her panting and screaming in ecstasy as you fuck her tight little ass.”

Knowles merely smiled delighted with what the Master wanted from him.

Both Knowles and Batard awaited their sweet little innocent who was about to take her next step into their dark world. A step closer to the dark fate that they had planned for the young innocent.
 
Andi soon hurried back excitedly, still a little awed at being allowed to not only see the Great Master at work, but to be a part of it.

From the Wardrobe she had found the dress nearest to how he'd described it, and decided to add a pair of innocent looking plain thin white panties that in the right light would show off what was inside them, if Master chose. Of course, no bra if she was to play the young virgin in this scene with the adorable Mr K.

Once back with the two men, she posed, turned slowly on the spot for them to look her over, and asked, "Is this ok?"

$T2eC16JHJFoE9nh6m+EuBQ0LTzKWfg~~60_35.JPG
 
Byron Batard watched a Andi excitedly bounced out of his and Knowles’s presence so sweetly innocent and excited to give her all to the Master for the sake of their Art . after explaining to the ebony giant just what he wanted Batard busied himself with the setting of lights and the positioning of cameras, most of which were concealed so as to capture Andi’s seduction and violation from every angle leaving the sweet little lamb no place to hide from the all seeing eye of the camera. For a moment Batard reflected on how far this naive gorgeous creature had come from that first time he had her strip for him. Her maidenly blushes so sensual, the sight of her as Knowles and he had feasted on her supple young body. The way her little head had bobbed up and down as Andi learned to suck and later deep through Knowles’s cock. Her first time in chains and know her sweet virgin ass was to be surrendered for Art’s Sake.

She was so innocently excited when she returned to the Master’s studio in her little blue gingham dress. She looked much younger than her years and yet it was impossible to hide her sweet firm young breasts. An innocent little pirouette to show the Master that she had done exactly as he desired.

“Very Nice Miss Kay.”

Batard let his lips softly brush Andi’s in a most sensual and fleeting kiss.

“Shall we start Andi?”

It was the first time he had used her first name in a photo shoot, it was almost as if he saw her as an accomplished model a coequal Artist.

“Mr. Knowles…….”

The ebony giant patted his knee, his chest was bare and he wore only a pair of trousers.

Come here Miss Kay.

He crooked his finger for Andi to come and sit on his knee.
 
Andi danced over to MR K as soon as she was summoned, and sat herself on his strong, manly thigh, her feet dangling between his legs, and her right arm around his neck as she leaned sideways in to him.

He felt like a rock heated in the sunshine .. no, not a rock, he wasn't as unyielding as that, but his body was hard, hot and smelled gorgeous, and his dark skin was such a beautiful colour compared to her own ivory whiteness.

They seemed to be satisfied with her costume, but they didn't yet know what she had on underneath ... and she didn't want to disappoint them in the midle of an Artistic video shoot.

"Master, is it ok that I put on some white panties? I'm not wearing a bra, but I thought panties might be right for this scene?" she asked, thinking of the Artistic Integrity of the Work they were all creating together.
 
Andi innocently settled onto Knowles’ knee. What an erotic little picture she presented in her little gingham dress her lustrous silken mane held captive in a tight French braid, her pale ivory beauty in stark contrast to his dark ebony body and her youth so frail compared to his powerful presence.

"Master, is it ok that I put on some white panties? I'm not wearing a bra, but I thought panties might be right for this scene?"

Andi blushed so sweetly as she made her little confession. Byron loved that innocent little blush, Knowles leaned closer his hot moist breath set the stray hairs at the nape of the girl’s slender neck dance in each breath he took.

Really Miss Kay?

Knowles’ teeth nibbled at the girl’s ear as he spoke he slipped one strap of her dress from her shoulder, and then slowly, seductively he slipped the other strap from her shoulder as the bib of her little dress slid down to reveal the girl’s modest little white blouse.

Show me Miss Kay

Knowles’ breathed as he let Andi slip from his knee to submissively stand before him like a wayward young schoolgirl. Batard was there with the video camera to capture every moment of Andi’s little Artistic performance. As he watched the young innocent he could not help but marvel at how naturally sensual and seductive the girl was. Oh once this video hit the internet the bidding for her virginity would bring in more money than they could spend in a year. But first things first for Andi was about to make her film début
 
Sliding gracefully off Mr K's knee, Andi stood coyly in front of him, but turned so that she face both the dark giant and her Master's camera.

It was a bit difficult to appear totally innocent when the top of her dress was gathered round her waist, but her unsupported breasts were lightly covered by the blouse. She had shivered when Mr K breathed so seductively on her neck, and supressed a little moan of pleasure when he slipped the straps off her shoulders. She was getting to adore being undressed by these men.

Biting her lip, hoping the men didn't mind that she'd chosen plain fitted panties rather than something sexy, she lifted the front of her dress's skirt, holding it at her waist straight out.

"Are they ok, Sir?" she asked a little anxiously, and to try and make them more acceptable she relaxed her left knee while keeping the right leg straight, allowing the gusset to gather more tightly into her body.
 
Last edited:
"Are they ok, Sir?"

Sweet little Andi was so anxious to please the Master and Mr. Knowles to do her very best for their Art. The sweet young innocent stood before them her little skirt gathered up in her dainty hands her panties displayed for their approval.

“ They are adorable Miss Kay.”

Her master beamed, his smile showing his little protégé that he approved of her choice. Mr. Knowles smiled up into Andi’s eyes and slowly dropped to his knees before the young beauty. He gave her panty clad pussy a seductive little kiss and a playful nip.

“Miss Kay Mr. Knowles shall we continue.”

Knowles stood his arms wrapped around Andi as he drew her supple young body to his. His huge ebony body was in marked contrast to Andi gorgeous petite body and made her look much younger than she was. His lips pressed to the young girl’s once more and again that kiss demanded her complete surrender to him. The soft metallic whisper caressed Andi’s as Knowles slid the zipper of her skirt down. He broke their kiss for a moment, stepped back as her little blue gingham dress cascaded down her long sculptured legs to lay polled around her trim little ankles. Once more Knowles’ mouth crushed to Andi’s his fingers fumbled with the buttons of her blouse, and slipped it from her shoulders. Andi stood in nothing but her knee socks , Mary-Janes and her naughty little virginal white panties. Knowles kissed his way down Andi’s gorgeous supple young body he played close attention to all the little spots that brought her such pleasure. He rolled her hard little nipples along the ridged roof of his mouth, his tongue reamed out the young beauty’s dimpled little naval, and a teasing little lover’s nip to where the girl’s hip and thigh met.

“ Marvelous Miss Kay.”

Her master praised Andi. Knowles once more kissed her panty clad pussy.
 
Once again Andi coloured with pleasure hearing her Master's praise. She wished she didn't blush so easily ... he must think me very silly, she thought, wanting to be more grown-up for him, to not disappoint or let him down.

Her skin goose-bumped as Mr K uncovered her and treated her body to such delicious attention, and his kisses ... Oh! his kisses!

She was careful to keep herself facing both men as much as possible, but Mr K was in charge under Master's direction, and she let herself be guided however they wanted.

She wondered how far they were going to push the boundaries of Art in this session, and she was so proud to be allowed the honour of being included in one of Master's creations. And she was going to broaden her horizons with a new sexual experience ... was there no end to Master's generosity?

Mr K's kisses on her panties pleased Andi, letting her know that she had indeed made a good choice putting them on, and standing there feet together, hands clasped behind her back she was relieved that her own Artistic Judgement hadn't ruined their work, but might possibly have contributed a little something.

She gazed down at Mr K, amazed that a man so huge could gather himself at the lower half of her body. She secretly hoped he would soon lose his trousers ... he really did have such a wonderfully beautiful body and an amazing long pretty penis ...
 
Last edited:
Bryon was pleased the way Andi blushed so innocently and her proud little smile in her soft eyes as his words of praise once more seduced the young beauty. He knew that this session would take the gorgeous young teenager much, much further that she had ever gone before and there would be pain this time, and Batard was ready to capture each delicious moment of the gorgeous young beauty’s defilement. Andi’s succulent little pussy another seductive little kiss

Knowles gave Andi’s succulent little pussy another seductive little kiss. He was kneeling before the young teen his hot moist breath washed over Andi’s panty clad pussy. He placed her foot on his thigh the slipped her shoe from her little foot. Knowles slowly ran his hand up her leg, then sensually rolled down her stocking a seductive little kiss to the newly bard skin. Gently he placed her foot on the ground Knowles hand closed around Andi’s ankle and placed her other foot of his thigh and repeated the sensual little act of stripping it from her leg. Andi was left standing before her Master and Mr. Knowles in nothing but her little white panties . Knowles hooked his thumbs into the waist band of Andi’s panties. He worked them over the swell of her hips, his hot moist breath now bathed the young girl’s naked little pussy.

With her panties around her knees Knowles drove his tongue deep into Andi’s virgin cunt. The tip of his tongue pressed against her maidenhead the symbol of Andi’s chaste innocence. Then it fluttered over the gorgeous young teens sweet spot. Slowly Knowles began his seduction in earnest.
 
"Oh! oh!" she muttered, as her private deep place was teased and excited by the so-knowing tongue of Mr K.

Andi let her head fall back and the sensations wash over her. She had so enjoyed the gentle, insistent way that Mr K had undressed her, or partially undressed her. With her white panties round her knees still, she wasn't totally undressed, so she had that final stripping still to look forward to.

Her hands reached out to either side of the dark man's head, caressing him as he pleasured her, her knees parting as far as the panties would allow, stretching the fabric to its limit.

"Oh, Mr Knowles!" she cried, her hips starting to buck as he teased her almost beyond endurance.
 
"Oh, Mr. Knowles!"

Andi sensually gasped, her hips starting to buck as he teased her almost beyond endurance. The unblinking eye of Batard’s camera caught each sinful moment of Andi’s seduction.
Mr. Knowles knew that he had to keep the young innocent on the very edge of ecstasy and yet deny her the sexual relief that she soon would crave. Both he and Bryon wanted Andi so desperate for that relief that she would do anything that they wanted and so Knowles’ wicked tongue drove Andi ever closer to that dark sinful ecstasy. Knowles delighted holding the gorgeous young teen beauty tittering on the brink of the abyss, he held her there were she could almost grasp that sweet sinful pleasure and then his tongue would still and that pleasure slipped from Andi’s grasp.

Time and again he brought Andi to the brink only to deny her. Batard’s camera caught Andi’s frustration, her need and her dark sinful desire. God was she beautiful. Knowles ripped her panties from Andi, he forced the whimpering young girl’s to her hands and knees. His thumbs spread Andi’s virgin folds once more, Knowles thrust his tongue into the girl’s hungry little cunt. It fluttered over the gorgeous young beauty’s sweet spot. This time he did not deny his little kitten but pushed her over the edge of the abyss into that dark swirling world of ecstasy.

While Andi was bucking and thrashing in the throes of her violent orgasm. His big black hands encircled Andi’s little wasp waist as he slipped between the girl’s soft velvet thighs, the shaft of his cock slid along Andi’s hot wet folds, while it pressed to her throbbing clit. Then the velvet tip of his cock was pressing to her dark star. The Master had said;

“I want you to fuck our little girl; I want her panting and screaming in ecstasy as you fuck her tight little ass.”

And Knowles had every intention of doing just that. But oh how this young innocent would scream in pain before very slowly that pain would turn to forbidden pleasure. Knowles smiled he was very much looking forward to Andi’s defilement and anal rape.
 
When he finally granted her the Orgasm she had been craving, Andi was swept away on a tide of pleasure and fulfillment that left her weak, spent, drenched in sweat and sticky sexual secretions. Her addiction to Orgasms was reinforced, and she knew she could endure almost any Art if only they would keep rewarding her with mind numbing orgasms like that.

She became aware that Mr K was once more giving attention to the highly sensitive parts of her sex, then pressing against her from behind ... was this it? Was she about to push the boundaries of Artistic Limit, to sacrifice herself for the Greater Good of Artistic Expression?

Andi wondered if she was about to lose her virginity, that precious status of being pure and undefiled.

She still considered herself to be innocent, despite her addiction to Orgasms which she admitted to herself. Everything she had done so far had been to further her education and her understanding of Art. She had sacifriced much, mostly in her limits of behaviour, but those involved in Great Art always had to challenge accepted behaviour in order to reveal more about the Soul.

And the soul should be laid bare if Art was to mean anything. So yes, she was ready to make a further sacrifice. This was her chance to make an Artistic Statement of profound significance. If only Master would let her ...

"Please, Master, please let me .... I'm ready ... I want to ... need to ... let me bare my soul in Artistic Expression ... please?"

All the while pressing her bottom backwards towards Mr K's giant instrument, being teased with denial.
 
Last edited:
"Please, Master, please let me .... I'm ready ... I want to ... need to ... let me bare my soul in Artistic Expression ... please?"

Andi turned her soft pleasing eyes to the Master’s as Knowles hands firmly encircled her trim little waist and as she pushed her tight little bottom back on to the head of Knowles thick mammoth cock.. Those soft innocent eyes tried to let her master know that she would do anything for their Art’s sake

“ Miss Kay.”

Bryon graced Andi with a rare kiss that brushed her soft moist lips, his hand caressed her cheek, and his black heart soared and just the thought of Knowles big ebony cock in her little virgin ass.

“The let us begin again.”

The video caught it all as Knowles took her virgin ass. He pounded into the sweet young innocent until his balls slapped against her puff wet folds. Andi and thrown back her head in a dark ecstasy of pain and pleasure. Suddenly the Master yelled,

“NO, NO, No this will not do Miss Kay!”

It was the first time that the master had ever spoken sharply to her. In the past it was always been words of praise or subdued disappointment. But this time he let her feel his anger.

“ I thought you said you were ready and yet you kneel their like a silly little school girl, a limp rag doll.”

There was a mocking tone in his voice as he derided his innocent little protégé.

No Miss Kay I want to see you fucking Mr. Knowles cock I want to hear you screaming for more.”

He screamed at Andi.

“Now do you think you can do that simple little thing for me Miss Kay? If you can't then your worthless to me as a model.”
 
Andi was heart-broken. She had surrendered herself to the Sacrifice of Ultimate Artistic Expression as Mr K had impaled her Innocent Pale Virginal anus on his enormous Sword of Ebony Experienced Masculinity, the contrasts supposedly making a Profound Statement, the creative spontaneity all caught on camera in a never-to-be-repeated conflux of circumstances ... and sh'd got it wrong!

Terribly wrong. The Master was angry and disappointed in her; she had failed him, failed to understand his Artistic needs, spoiled the perfection of the moment.

On her hands and knees, ass full of Mr K's cock, she hung her head in shame at letting them both down. Then summoning her courage she looked up and across to her Master to meet his eye, and replied,

"Yes Master for you I can do anything!"

Then she closed her eyes, summoned the feelings of intense pleasure form her recent Orgasm, and despite the pain and discomfort started to rock back onto the massive intrusion bruising her insides. She also started growling, moaning, muttering, driving herself on, getting explicit and using words she never would have uttered such a long time ago ...

"Fuck me, Master, fuck my ass, fuck all of me .., please Master, I'm yours ... Use me as your tool, do anything, possess me, harder, Harder, DEEPER!" and on she went, building herself to a frenzy, letting go of conscious thought. Her world contracted to the pain and pleasure destroying her insides through her back door and the need to intensify them both utterly
 
Batard’s sharp words had the desired effect as the heart broken little beauty practically sobbed

"Yes Master for you I can do anything!"

Bryon could see the unshed tears shimmering in the gorgeous young beauty’s stunning soft eyes. Knowles loved the feel as the young innocent impaled her chaste young body on his huge ebony cock. Andi threw back her head and panting,

"Fuck me, Master, fuck my ass, fuck all of me .., please Master, I'm yours ... Use me as your tool, do anything, possess me, harder, Harder, DEEPER!"

Knowles smiled as the young innocent gave herself fully to him, his hands slid up the sensual curves of Andi’s torso, his hands cupped her small firm breasts.

“Come to me Miss Kay.”

He encouraged, as he mauled her tender breasts, pinched and tugged at Andi’s engorged nipples. With each thrust now his balls slapped her puffy little pussy, the force of those thrust driving her forward.

“Excellent, Excellent, Mr. Knowles………….better Miss Kay……..but do try a little hard my dear.”

Again Andi had not quite pleased her Master but at least he had not called her worthless. The Master’s camera caught each delightful moment of Andi’s defilement, her willing participation in her own anal rape. That unblinking eye caught the moment the young innocent experienced her first anal orgasm, and the moment when Knowles scalding white hot seed filled the buttery depths of her virgin ass.

“Well done my darlings.”

Bryon Batard bent over and gave Andi a sweet little kiss on the crown of her head as if she was a pleasing little school girl.

“Get dressed Miss Kay and get some rest.”

Batard watched Andi’s spent and exhausted, sweat shimmering, and gorgeous young body seductively sway as she went to shower and dress.

Batard smiled as he edited the video of Andi’s latest little performance. He would add it to the site that would announce her sale. He was satisfied that her gorgeous, treacherous, young body had been schooled to desire the carnal pleasures. They had reframed from claiming Andi’s virginity that little prize would be for who ever bought her.

It was a week later that Batard told the sweet young innocent that he was expecting a rather important group of guests and he wished her to wear something special and conservative for the event.
 
For Andi it had been a hard day. She had endured a lot, physically and mentally, and for the first part of the week that followed she had endured considerable discomfort.

First there was the obvious bruising to her bottom area, and it felt like her insides had been re-arranged. Even going to the toilet had felt different. And her breasts were sore, especially her mauled nipples.

But it was the emotional discomfort that hurt most. She had let Master down, and had failed to anticipate his Artistic needs, had misjudged the contrasts.

What had he said ... "If you can't then your worthless to me as a model" worthless? She had cried many tears into her pillow at that.

But now he needed her for a special dinner, dressed modestly, so she didn't need to worry about performing tonight. She could just be a girl on a scholarship learning about Art from a Master. She felt bouyant again, happy.

She chose some nice black underwear and a tasteful black dress, strappy heels, and wore her hair loose.

She came down to the Great Room to present herself, and hoped that she was back in the groove of pleasing her Master.
 
Andi was stunning in the simple black dress she had chosen, it highlighted the pale perfection of her flawless skin. Thought conservative, as he had requested, it seductively clung to the sensual curves of her supple young body. The helm line was quite intriguing for it came to a point over her left knee and then plunged upwards so when she walked a tantalizing glimpse of her thigh every now and then teased the viewer. Bryon Batard idly wondered whether Andi had chosen tights or stockings and garter belt. No matter soon all would know what her choice had been.

“Miss Kay you look quite fetching………..”
Batard gave the young teen beauty a sensual hug and his lips brushed her in a fleeting kiss.

“……almost good enough to eat Andi.”

He whispered in her ear, his hot moist breath washing over the girl’s slender neck. He took Andi’s arm in his and began to make a circuit of the great room. There were men and women here from every corner of the world all seemed quite anxious to meet Andi. She met a Sheik from Arabia, A potentate from Africa whose skin was darker then Mr. Knowles, and a Mandarin Princess that could not keep her hands from fondling and caressing the young girl. Batard had told Andi how very important this evening was and that it could be the making or breaking of the season and if it was the breaking then he would have to send her back to her boarding school as he could not afford the expense of her Scholarship.

They had made the rounds of the room several times and Batard had introduced his young protégé and model to one and all. He turned to Mr. Knowles as his arm slipped around Andi’s waist.

“you may start the video presentation now Mr. Knowles.”

All eyes turned to the lowering screens. And slowly a slide show of Andi’s photographs began to appear. At first they were sweet little pictures butt soon scenes of her being stripped and used by the Master and Knowles were on the life size screens, of her on her knees sucking knows cock as he fucked her angelic face and then the video of Andi and Knowles as he fucked her tight virgin ass. All was played out for Bryon Batard’s lecherous guests. Batard held the girl tightly to his hip as he commented on the photo array and the little points of her poses that had not pleased Him. His guest nodding and murmuring in agreement
 
Back
Top