Medical Conference

In the steamy water she smiled at Will as he eagerly began using the soap in repeated attempts
to clean her chest. There was no shame in what he had done. It definitely felt so good to have
him cum so hard in her tits. He might have been self-conscious about it, but Melody knew he
reward her later! He also tenderly did her pussy.

To prove she was a good sport, Melody used a good dose of soap to wash Will's cock, as he rubbed her back. Their relationship had made it to this level. As soon as the water stopped
Will stepped out and held a towel out for Melody to step into quickly.

"Mmmm thank you. You really got my tits good.

"They turn me on even now. I just want to toss you on the bed and go after them."

"Do it! I love it when you fuck me!"

Will tenderly dried her then she did his back while he found a brush. He was so good about doing her hair after a shower.

"Plans for later?"

"Stay in and take you again Melody."

"Mmmmm....in any particular way?"

"Let you take top."

Sounds good!"

Will had the best possible way to recover as he carefully brushed her wet hair and watched her
skin slowly dry. Her backside was clearly in view all the way to her slender ass. He tested her
resistance by moving his free hand over her soft butt and not having Melody react. He secretly smiled at his brave move.

"You deserve to be on top."

He finished by using the special talc to rub across her back. He left her in the bathroom to finish drying her hair as he went to find fresh clothes. Once back in the kitchen he turned on the weather channel out of habit then poured fresh coffee.

The feeling of standing in front of the mirror as Will took his time brushing her hair was simply
incredible as it made her body tingle. Every few minutes he would move in close enough for
her to feel the heat of his skin. It made her want him again! His suggestion for her to take top
gave Melody mental images of just how she would make it happen. Will had shaved his cock
and it was interesting to look at plus it had such a wonderful feel while he was titty-fucking her
in the shower. She felt his warm jizz once again. There had been a high degree of pride in
her getting him off.

She had time to herself after he went to the kitchen and she made a mental list of what Monday
would bring. She had made two calls to Mike since arriving. He had been very cool to her
accepting the job at Janesville. He made a further point by not phoning her. Melody would not
give in and call him! Mike had been less then supportive for over year, even being indifferent
about her pay freeze!

It is my time!

There had been no plan for the day and Melody put on a pair of dress shorts and chose a fresh
shirt from Will's closet, knowing he would not mind seeing as how she would remain braless.
It really had been special not wearing a bra. She found coffee waiting for her on the counter.
The weather would gradually get warmer during the week and thankfully there would be no
snow.

"MMmmmmmm, this is what I need."

Last edited:
They were on opposite sides of the counter facing each other with this being the
usual time for serious talk and making plans. Yet she could see Will wanted more
casual conversation. He should be fully satisfied after the pounding Melody had
taken in the bedroom.

"Do you like my hair longer?"

"It was just right."

"Cuz, you really had a hold of it last night."

"I know, it was like I wanted to be sure..."

"You sure were deep inside me."

"Was it the best ever?"

Melody simply nodded while thinking about just how he had registered a full
scale orgasm by ravishing her as never before. It was these sexual after thoughts
which led to her desire to get even more. She pretended to be looking outside as
she skirted to his side of the counter knowing he would do something. She didn't
know quite what it would be. Melody just wanted to be touched. Touched by her
lover!

Her move drew his attention and Will's hand reached to unbutton her
only two buttons. She had provoked his move and deserved to be now
displaying her tits. She felt the impending twinge of having to accept Will's
cock once more as a feeling of acting whorish swept over her.

"Hopefully, we won't be having company?"

It certainly would fill a need in Melody in the future weeks. She recalled how months after the
conference in Spain she had momentary thoughts of various sex acts they had together. The same held for the summer stay at the cottage. In both cases the premise would be they were
only having an affair. The plan now would be to move in together! She already calculated a
count-down calendar.

" Not sure anyone knows I am out here this weekend, so they would call first."

"Good. More time fore us."

Melody continued with her playful mood giving him added incentive to enjoy seeing her
in various stages of undress. Her shirt covered half of her breast making it even more
desirable. By leaning forward Will was able to see her pert nipple on the right side. He
wanted it. The idea of titty-fucking her made her chest an even greater object of desire
and he considered a few possible ways of taking her.

"We have all day to ourselves. Hopefully there might be something to watch on TV!"

"Good thinking."

Melody was playing along in a coy manner to not appear as wanting it. Will enjoyed that
moment of change over when she shifted from innocent professional to hungry woman
who would do anything he asked!

By moving to place her empty cup in the sink, Melody showed more of her chest to which
Will reached to pull her close for an apparent kiss. He instead stared at her face as he slipped his hand into the front of her shorts rapidly straddling her clit with his fingers. She enjoyed his
rough aggressive actions immensely. It made her feel like being his toy and a short moan
left her lips. He gently pulled on her pubic area without entering her. She pooched her hips
to one side as an offer of encouragement.

"Will, we can't do it here, there too much chance of being discovered!"

It was a bland excuse almost sounding like a line from a movie and she was certain that
Will saw through it.

It did not slow him down in the least! Will went to lightly pawing her clit followed by gently circling her. He was eager but sincere. Gradually she could feel her shorts going lower. Next it was her undies! They were lined up directly with the window to the back door some twenty feet away yet affording them no cover. Melody favored the idea of more play to be sure. First she wanted security!

"You want me to take top, right? Get ready....over there on the ottoman. I'm going ride you!"

Will moved quickly around the island undoing his clothes as he went. She followed, tossing the
flannel shirt on the chair then showing Will what he was about to get as he looked up from
the leather footstool. His shaft was pointing toward the ceiling. She stepped on the ottoman
before lowering herself ever so slowly as Will took in the sights. At the last moment she needed
to reach to center him in the proper position. It was then he began talking.

Whether she had played sports in high school or was doing work at the gym, Melody showed
really good athletic balance as she stood on the ottoman. Her tits swayed slightly but his eyes
were locked on her pussy. She carefully lowered herself into position before placing him
in her snug little slit. She must have been wet. He easily slipped in while Melody's eyes closed
and she did a slow bobbing action with her hips.

"Yeah...right there!"

There was indecision as to where he should be looking. Her pussy was right there but her tits
were begging for attention hanging so neatly and swaying wildly, but just her bare skin
looked so wonderful as his cock stretched to get at her.

"Yes, Melody, take it all. I want you!"

She saved her energy while keeping up the steady pace with precision. Her
balance was never in question. Melody liked what she was getting!

"Your tits look like they want it."

"They are all yours, Will. You can fuck them all day."

"You're going to be naked all day."

"Yes! Mmmmm"

"You want them--don't you! You want to fuck my tits. Just like in the shower. Get 'um
Will. You can do it....use that cock.....AAAAAaaaaaaaaghhh...Harder! Get me!
MMMMmmmmmmmmmm..."

It was a torrent of thoughts that she had never considered speaking out aloud. Melody
rocked using her legs in a way that easily preserved her balance while taking just the
right amount of Will. Indeed he was smoothly traversing her nub in the most perfect manner
possible.

He reached up to take hold and Melody loved it. He fondled her in a way like never
before, but softly.

"YES....fuck me....use your cock..."

She could hold off no longer and gave in to her body while closing her eyes and hoping Will
would not notice! It was so good!

"oooooooooooooooo..."

Will had been staring up at her the entire time. He was comfortable and enjoying the romp as Melody moved effortlessly, with her hanging chest heaving as if leading him to a desired place
but he mostly enjoyed the incredible dirty talk. Her pitch and volume changed as she uttered
certain words. Mostly it was reviewing what she was experiencing. Will added his own feelings.

"Take it ... get all of it ...."

She moved faster than ever. Suddenly she froze before settling while leaning forward. It
looked like some fantasy to have Melody holding still while her hips convulsed on his throbbing
shaft.

"There...enjoy it Melody....take it all. Good girl. .. "

After doing such excessive moves to gather Will's lust, Melody took a full minute to
enjoy the feeling her body experienced. She held still with her eyes closed only feeling
Will's pumping which held such a perfect rhythm.

"..mmmmmmmmmmmm......yes, give it to me!"

She recovered her senses and resumed her quest to please him. By sinking slightly lower
he could see more of her tits.

"Oh Will, I feel your balls. Gosh they want more ...."

" I want you."

"Do it Will, fill me .....fill my ....."

Her words were cut off by Will's hands seizing both her breasts and pressing them to her side
in opposite directions. His fingers had such a tight grip!

"AAAAaaaaaahhhh..."

His cock stiffened rather pleasingly but her chest was in desperate need of relief. Quickly,
she collapsed on to his chest to break his grip and gain relief.

Will had always been good about changing positions and being aggressive with his hands but
this went beyond normal. He really had gripped her tits indicating he was fully charged and
that in itself made Melody very pleased! She rocked on him before applying a squeezing
sensation with her vagina that hopefully wouldn't be taken frivolously. As for herself, this
really elevated her pride by getting Will with her doing everything.

"MMmmmmmmmmmm......you like it when I take top!"

He refrained from speaking while having only enough strength to rub her back softly with
his hand. She could feel the warmth from the fireplace as well as hear the low voice of the TV,
while everything in the cottage was ever so peaceful.

"Will, you got me so good. My gosh, you were going so long."

His first thought was relief that Melody was not upset about her tits! She shifted to sit on the
ottoman as Will moved close enough to she the red marks on her chest. He kissed her and moved to stand.

" We could go for a drive into town. "

"Sounds good."

"We should dress up a little, I can stop at the hospital and check on my mail before
tomorrow."

"O' I get to see where you work!"

"Yes, you will be very excited I am sure."

It took a few minutes to assemble the kitchen and change clothes. The cold weather
proved to be no better then the previous day. Will left the car running a minute before
slowly cruising the neighborhood. It would be good for Melody to have a solid mental
image of the neighborhood. As he pulled onto the highway he called her attention to the
time.

"It will be eighteen minutes to the parking lot."

She was surprised to hear his suggestion to drive into Madison, yet very interested. There had always been those mysterious thoughts about Will.

She was clearly convinced that he was indeed a doctor but were there "other things" in his life that he might be holding back. They moved about the kitchen getting both organized and dressed. It took a good twenty minutes to get onto the road. Melody had adjusted to the cold nicely and the fresh chill felt good on her lungs. It was an interesting drive into Madison. There was a high point on
I-90 that provided a good view of city. She didn't bother to mention that
it was far smaller than Houston, where the airport is $125 cab ride from center
city.

As soon as Will pulled into the hospital employee parking lot all doubt of
his credentials faded. His name was on his parking spot!

"Mighty fancy!"

"Yes, eight years of college has its rewards."

Last edited:
What began as a casual thought appeared to be a winning idea as Melody eagerly looked around
the hospital lot, taking in everything.

"..and check that time."

"Right on the money. So we will be driving the same amount of time to work- in
opposite directions."

"Exactly. This won't take long. Let's look around."

Melody followed him to the door where the security man just waved to him and smiled.
Once through the glass doors, the halls separated in three directions and Will led her
past an open lounge area to a set of offices which were quiet on this Sunday afternoon.

"This is it."

Melody felt somehow excited entering the building to be met by that hospital aroma and dazzling
cleanliness as she focused her attention on Will. This was a great moment in their blossoming relationship. The moment when he began showing her off!

There was the usual 40 yard walk on those incredibly hard floors to a inner complex where Will had the middle office. He had a spacious book shelf, a decent wooden desk with a desktop
computer and a few soft chairs. He checked quickly through a few letters without reading them
then opened his computer to scan emails as she circled the room.

"That's it, not much happening."

"You have a nice office."

"I call it home."

She laughed as they left and returned to walk the hall. He led the way in what appeared to
be a circle route which merged to a wider concourse. There were scattered individuals moving
in different directions mostly wearing gowns and uniforms which contrasted with their street
clothes.

Last edited:
Will could only think of this being the perfect time to bring Melody to town. The hospital
was not only quiet but there were few people available to talk. Most of all there were no
pending emergencies. They finished the circle back to the entrance door which Will held
open as they felt the swirling chill. They talked about various topics while Will bought two
large coffees at the Drive-thru and drove back toward the lake. He turned onto the lake
road and then again into the launch sites which Melody recognized instantly.

"O, and here we are."

"Still no ice fisherman. "

"The lot is empty. So, no one will be seeing us."

He parked directly facing out on the ice which appeared to go to the horizon. There
was not one single moving thing in sight.

"This is perfect Will. We can fuck first then warm up with our coffee."

"Yes, I want your tits again."

"And? You know you want my ass!"

"Yes, that too!"

They both laughed aloud at the same time! The coffee appeared to steam off the top of
the cup as they searched the bleak surroundings.

"I really do like it when you get me in those wildly romantic places like your boat, the
front porch or in your backseat. It stirs me to think of what we might do next."

"I could not agree more. Do you know how hard it is to hold off when you are riding me?"

"MMmmmm...but I like it when you cum."

Together they shared their thoughts until the coffee was finished. She thought he may
have brought her to the landing for a return session, but Will started the engine and they
drove back to the cottage.

If there was one thing that drove him wild about Melody it was her ability to talk dirty
at a moments notice. If he thought about how Melody presented herself in public, she
would be the last person to be considered for talking dirty in bed. She could into
character instantly. He had never known someone like her.

What began as a whimsical idea proved to be a huge success. She had enjoyed seeing
the hospital and he had gained a leg up on his return to work on Monday by clearing
his desk. On the drive to the cottage Will took it slow, giving Melody a good view of the
terrain. Once there, they dashed inside.

"I better stoke up the fireplace, we will be needing it tonight."

"That's sounds great, I love a roaring fire."

Melody moved to the kitchen area to prepare a light snack and coffee. By habit she turned
on the TV and found a movie that had just started. The refrigerator was still nicely stocked
with enough food for several more days. She picked a few items to use up that would
provide for more space. She also charged her phone for the morning.

Tomorrow had once seemed so far off. She had the meeting at ten to sign paperwork making
her job official then her stay with her parents in Chicago. Seeing the parents would be
great but her return to Houston on Friday was not something to look forward to considering
how Mike had responded to her new job. In fact he had not called in two days!

In fact Mike's whole response had been rather indifferent, which she knew full well meant
he would not be leaving Houston. Melody could see how things would quickly be ending
which did not bother her because it all appeared to be central to the main idea where
people had been taking her for granted. Nobody goes to medical school only to be pushed
into a unproductive life!

"There I think we got back just in time it's snowing outside."

Will had yet to notice the snow, which was nothing more then a few passing flakes. The fire
had the living room well above seventy which would be perfect for what he had in mind.
As Melody returned from the window, he met her at the kitchen island holding the body lotion
and smiling. She knew the routine all too well.

"You want me naked on the living room rug ...."

"Yes!"

"And you want to ....get me to lose control!"

"Yes!"

"Sounds good!"

Melody proved once again that she was a great sport. She began with her skirt then she removed
her panties. Will moved to put the lotion on the hearth of the fireplace to warm it. It also
made him appear casual about her stripping. When he turned around, she had unbuttoned her top
which now revealed her pussy, that very slender slit! He stirred noticeably.

"You look so good right now."

"You like?"

Melody now wore only one remaining clothing item- her purple bra. She wore
only incredible clothes. Nothing about her wardrobe was average. Will
could only watch from ten feet away as her hands moved effortlessly
behind her back as her tits came into view. He pulled the comforter off
the couch to make a place on the living room rug. Melody moved into
position with no regard for how Will was looking at her. She twisted
slightly as she turned over. Will added a pillow for her face. She looked
eager to receive her treatment.

"Perfect..ready?"

"Yes...I can't wait. I need this."

He liked hearing those words as much as seeing her so vulnerable. He
knew after a twenty minute massage Melody would want to reward him.
He reached for the lotion and carefully straddled her lower legs.

It didn't take Will very long to show his intentions. She smiled at his waving the lotion in
his left hand and made a coy remark. It couldn't have been more perfect timing as she
thought about that very first rubdown back at the hotel in Barcelona. It was there first
sexual adventure.

Melody began with her skirt and undies just to be provocative. She wanted Will to see her
and become aggressive. As her bra was lowered Will got a full on view of her being totally
naked. Purposely she turned and placed it on the couch then gracefully stepped onto the
comforter, half expecting to be jumped. Moments later Will took his place gently placing
himself where he could do her entire back. The warm lotion felt heavenly. Will was using
those circular motions with just the right amount of fingertip pressure as he whispered about
"getting her relaxed."

"Yes, and then you can fuck me!"

"..that sounds good."

"good to me, too."

Her thoughts returned to how it was that first time at the hotel when Will
was attempting to calm her nerves and she was too needy of his help to
complain. And then--things escalated!

Will heard her still talking sex and knew he continue enjoying Melody all day. His fingers
pressed on her warm skin as he rubbed the lotion deeply in every wider circles. Without
saying a word he knew she was enjoying things. He enjoyed seeing her ass. So smooth
and soft, Will touched her everywhere as he began feeling the need to get her!

"You really have relaxed this week. I can feel it in your muscles."

He moved to do her legs one at a time. Now, he could see her puss! He would be in there
soon. He spent a good deal of time with Melody's feet. Finally he returned to do
a second coat on her back, before covering her with his shirt.

Will settled back against the couch casually watching TV as Melody appeared to be
napping. He enjoyed the moment.

Back