Finger up the ass??

DopeMan12

Experienced
I was drunk the other night and my friends mom kept spanking my ass, I started to like it. Next thing u know I was bend over the bed with her finger ALL the way up my ass and hand on my cock.. Needles to say I woke up with my pants down and sticky sheets. (All I remember) this was my first time:eek

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love a finger up my arse whilst being blown. That's got me really hard thinking about it...

It is a nice little extra kick during a blowjob or handjob. Especially if you weren't expecting it!

I am still waiting on my wife to become liberal enough to stick a finger in me. hohumm, cobwebs growing in the corners :)

I've raised the subject and at times have moved her hand back there but........

Quite often I will slip my middle finger in my husbands ass and slowly and deeply finger fuck him while sucking his cock. Our ususal position for this after he has fucked me is laying on his back. I will lay to his left, my head just above his belly while he fucks my lips. Sometimes he will urge me by saying, "fuck my ass". I will stop momentarily to grasp a tube of lube, coat my middle finger and then insert it. He will then return his cock to my mouth and thrusts at a moderate pace, as I tighten my lips to just the right pressure, all the while giving long slow thrusts of my finger. When I know he is close I will insert it all the way and move it in a circular motion. It usually only takes a few seconds before he blasts in my mouth
He does not mind being finger fucked in the ass and I don't mind doing it for him or receiving it myself.

Often he will give me my "payback" by positioning me on my knees ass up high rimming and licking my asshole and pussy for a long period of time before flipping me on my back and concentrating his oral effort on my pussy alone. It usually does not take long before my fingers are interlaced behind his sexy bald head thrusting up orgasoming directly into his mouth.

Quite often I will slip my middle finger in my husbands ass and slowly and deeply finger fuck him while sucking his cock. Our ususal position for this after he has fucked me is laying on his back. I will lay to his left, my head just above his belly while he fucks my lips. Sometimes he will urge me by saying, "fuck my ass". I will stop momentarily to grasp a tube of lube, coat my middle finger and then insert it. He will then return his cock to my mouth and thrusts at a moderate pace, as I tighten my lips to just the right pressure, all the while giving long slow thrusts of my finger. When I know he is close I will insert it all the way and move it in a circular motion. It usually only takes a few seconds before he blasts in my mouth
He does not mind being finger fucked in the ass and I don't mind doing it for him or receiving it myself.

Often he will give me my "payback" by positioning me on my knees ass up high rimming and licking my asshole and pussy for a long period of time before flipping me on my back and concentrating his oral effort on my pussy alone. It usually does not take long before my fingers are interlaced behind his sexy bald head thrusting up orgasoming directly into his mouth.

as of this morning... I'm living vicariously through you

I was going down on my girlfriend and it was going really well for both of us. She was really wet and her wetness went down the crack of her ass. I was working my way lower and "accidentally" licked her "puckered" spot and it caused her to say "ooo" and jump up and otherwise show me that she liked it. She was wet in the area and so I just started working her there and she was going crazy. I then stick me finger in and she moaned. I then stuck my thumb in her pussy and squeezed as I licked her clit. She came massively. Even since then I would that with other women who responded positively. One time, however, one woman definitely did not like it.

I was going down on my girlfriend and it was going really well for both of us. She was really wet and her wetness went down the crack of her ass. I was working my way lower and "accidentally" licked her "puckered" spot and it caused her to say "ooo" and jump up and otherwise show me that she liked it. She was wet in the area and so I just started working her there and she was going crazy. I then stick me finger in and she moaned. I then stuck my thumb in her pussy and squeezed as I licked her clit. She came massively. Even since then I would that with other women who responded positively. One time, however, one woman definitely did not like it.

There's a lot of very nice pleasure nerve endings in that area, so its no surprise that most women enjoy having them stimulated. However, as you've found out we are all different and especially where the anus is concerned there are those who are squeamish about touching it or having it touched. As you're learned its always a good idea to ask first.

When doing oral I usually insert 2 fingers in the vagina, one up the ass, and then work them around while I nibble/lick her clit. The results are usually very satisfying for both of us.

Your husband is a very lucky man BiBeth. It sounds like y'all know what to do to make the other happy. :)

Every time I have had a finger up my ass, I enjoy it for a few minutes when the strokes are nice and slow. And then I start to feel uncomfortable when the guy goes a little too rough.

Great description, very HOT!

I was drunk the other night and my friends mom kept spanking my ass, I started to like it. Next thing u know I was bend over the bed with her finger ALL the way up my ass and hand on my cock.. Needles to say I woke up with my pants down and sticky sheets. (All I remember) this was my first time:eek

Lucky you

omg! that sounds hot, he is a lucky guy to have you.

Back