Married, Happy, and craving cock

Do him the way you want

married since ten years my husband is bisexual.i discover this while doing love to him he like me to lick his nipples which is much larger than a man and he likes me finger his anus deep.i was surprise yet excited up to now we have not try it but still it flourished our desires while doing love.

Many of my gfs did me in my ass and we all enjoyed. Do him the way you want he will appreciate

Many of my gfs did me in my ass and we all enjoyed. Do him the way you want he will appreciate

My wife was married before she married me and her husband wanted to get fucked by a big black dildo she did it but thought it was to weird, he also likes potatoes up his ass.

Mine would be devastated I she knew I wanted to have sex with anyone else much less another guy! She's just about perfect except she just doesn't have the equipment to satisfy my craving for cock.

EXACTLY! I feel the same way

Membership requirement:
Married - yes
For the most part, happily married - yes but no longer sexual active on her part
Wife does not know it - so ture, she has no clude i love cock
Straight, bi curious or bi - bi oral and want to try anal
Craving to touch and/or suck a cock - oh yes

Membership requirement:
Married - yes
For the most part, happily married - yes but no longer sexual active on her part
Wife does not know it - so ture, she has no clude i love cock
Straight, bi curious or bi - bi oral and want to try anal
Craving to touch and/or suck a cock - oh yes

Sounds like me.

Sign me up!

Hopefully this thread hasn't died!!

I love knowing that I'm not the only married guy who would love to have a close friend who also loved to suck on a nice hard long warm slick cock!

Hopefully this thread hasn't died!!

I love knowing that I'm not the only married guy who would love to have a close friend who also loved to suck on a nice hard long warm slick cock!
Yes, you are not the only guy that would enjoy sharing some cocksucking. I would love to have that hard, long, slick cock in my mouth to suck too.

I'm sorry a lot of fellow married and cock starved are hiding it from their wife. I came out to my wife, she surprised me by telling me she is curious herself. Goes to show you never can tell! I'm still cock starved, just not in hiding. :S

I have been in your situation for 31 years, so i have a rich fantasy life. The next sexual revolution will be when it is finally discovered that almost everyone is inherently bisexual. In fact, The Kinsey Report showed that the vast majority of men and women had had at least one positive same-sex interaction n their lives.

Count me in the club. I'm married for 30 years and have never acted on this but am ready to jump in. I've been close before, had some online fun in the past and have stroked alone in a booth at a XXX theater a few times, once in the theater.
I've been waiting for the right time to "come out" to my wife. I think she'll be supportive and if she is then I'm all in!

You need to turn your PM on
That way you have a chance at some fun online.

Yep!

When i made up my profile i should have just said see this thread.

Feel free to check out my profile & PM me. I'm always looking to make new "friends";)

Back