Ladies.....post a pic of your sexy feet right here!!!!

feetishguy

Really Really Experienced
As I said post a pic of your sext feet here,there's nothing more sexy than I good set of toots :devil:

I don't know that I would call them sexy, but the get me where I need to go ;)
They look huge here, lol. I wear a six 6 or 6.5.

Last edited:
I once knew a lady who liked to manipulate my erection with her bare feet....actually, she liked it when I went all the way and left my "mark" all over her bare feet....needless to say, I enjoyed accomodating her specific "needs" :)

Okay soo... I find this concept kind of strange and a little bit gross, to be honest. But I'm entertaining it still, only because I've been really really wishing recently that I could share pictures of myself here like a lot of my fellow-Litsters do. I'm not that kind of person though. I'm very aware of the fact that once something is out there, there's no takesies backsies. Hehe This might actually be the one type of picture that I'll never care at all who does or doesn't see it. I don't care about my feet and I don't particularly like them, so.....meh, who the hell cares? I suppose toes can be kinda cute or whatever, but feet just typically tend to eek me out.

So anyway.... Another slight advantage here for me: If anyone knows where to find these shoes, I've been searching for replacement pairs for a very long time! They're called "Botchy" and they're made by Mudd, but they stopped making them like 6 years ago. They are my absolute favorite shoe I've ever owned and if I ever find them again in my size, I'll prolly buy like 5 pairs. Srsly.

Attachments

• Botchy Sandals.jpg
    Botchy Sandals.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 456
“For pleasure has no relish unless we share it.”
Virginia Woolf, The Common Reader

There is, or was, a long foot fetish thread (with many pictures) here in the Fetish board where I posted my personal pics. For the life of me, though, I could not find it when doing a search. Since I already have posted the pics "somewhere" on Lit I cannot repost them. :(

There is, or was, a long foot fetish thread (with many pictures) here in the Fetish board where I posted my personal pics. For the life of me, though, I could not find it when doing a search. Since I already have posted the pics "somewhere" on Lit I cannot repost them. :(

You can either find the attachment in your user CP or rename the file and post it. ;)

Last edited:
Back