Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all.
Wish I had some company. I am so in the mood, a it is so much nicer to jill with a friend. :D

Had a very interesting experience on Wednesday night. I currently share a caravan with two other girls and we had a new one move in last weekend. Well the walls aren't exactly thick and on Wednesday I heard her moaning gently in her room! God it was so exciting hearing her, really turned me on!!

xx

Had a very interesting experience on Wednesday night. I currently share a caravan with two other girls and we had a new one move in last weekend. Well the walls aren't exactly thick and on Wednesday I heard her moaning gently in her room! God it was so exciting hearing her, really turned me on!!

xx

Slip in there with her the next time you hear her!! ;)

I can't think of a time when I've just masturbated with another girl present. Seems like there are better things to do with another girl no?

I can't think of a time when I've just masturbated with another girl present. Seems like there are better things to do with another girl no?

That is true. That said, I can vouch for the fact that it makes for a very nice interlude during love-making though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back