Online Jack and Jill Party!

Jada59

Literotica Guru
I am hosting it right here in the Playground. Snacks and drinks all around.

Got the dance floor cleared and this song is playing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PeT6aeytU

I am up and dancing. I have on my new, dark pink chemise and my black ballet slippers. Starting off with my hands over my head and hips swaying.

Moving on to sliding my hands down my front in a sultry fashion.

*Looks around the room to see if anyone wants to join in*

ETA: All hell has broken loose on the rules. Anything goes now whether I'm here or not. Hehehe.

Last edited:
I'm just popping in to say hello 😊

Any rules I need to be aware of?

Btw, I won't dance but I'll watch you 😝

(I can't dance lol I'd look like a dork)

And now a little Santana. This is how I like to dance. I especially like the woman with the short hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqn1fjlBurE
*hears drinks and music, slips in*

*goes to the bar and orders a drink(whiskey maybe ) and looks around the floor, finds tracing the air with her moves. But I am a left foot at it and so, part a little smile in her direction and looks down in his glass wishing he could break moves like that beautiful lady.*

I'm just popping in to say hello 😊

Any rules I need to be aware of?

Btw, I won't dance but I'll watch you 😝

(I can't dance lol I'd look like a dork)

Technically we are not supposed to touch each other.

We just play with ourselves.

But I think just watching is acceptable.

I just like to dance as a form of foreplay.

I have moved over to the corner and settled in on a comfy floor cushion but I put a towel over it because I tend to get very wet.

I have never been to one of these parties before and am feeling a bit shy. So I just start out by running my hands over my nipples and feeling them stiffen up beneath the silky fabric.

I have moved over to the corner and settled in on a comfy floor cushion but I put a towel over it because I tend to get very wet.

I have never been to one of these parties before and am feeling a bit shy. So I just start out by running my hands over my nipples and feeling them stiffen up beneath the silky fabric.
My gaze cavorts around the room and falls on you , for the briefest of moments , and I look down in my glass and gulps down all of the whiskey, and turn around gracing another drink.
:D

My gaze cavorts around the room and falls on you , for the briefest of moments , and I look down in my glass and gulps down all of the whiskey, and turn around gracing another drink.
:D

I catch your eyes with mine, bite my lower lip and let my hand stray down my front to the hem of my chemise. I press my hand against my crotch and feel the wetness there.

Arriving to find the party is starting, two guys and a girl already here. I'm sure I know Sneb, so expect lots of fun. Take a bean bag and observing the usual rules, sits down between the guys trying not to show too much obvious excitement....yet.

Arriving to find the party is starting, two guys and a girl already here. I'm sure I know Sneb, so expect lots of fun. Take a bean bag and observing the usual rules, sits down between the guys trying not to show too much obvious excitement....yet.

Stretches out and feels the vibes of all the hormones in the air.

Enjoying the wine but drinking too fast, I feel myself getting very horny. Seeing the bottle in the middle of the floor, wonder which guy will spin it first.

Enjoying the wine but drinking too fast, I feel myself getting very horny. Seeing the bottle in the middle of the floor, wonder which guy will spin it first.

Oooh! Is that what they do at these parties?

And I don't drink liquor. I like to be in control of my senses.

My breath caught in my chest as I see two gorgeous ladies in the already steamy club. Notices Innocentyoungvirgin enter, throw a smile(of acknowledgement), and fidget uncomfortably on my warming up bar seat. Tries to strike a conversation with the bartender out of utter shyness, but my gaze keeps darting back to the bean bags and the floor cushions and the bean bags.
I grab a cushion for myself, not worrying about my black tuxedo getting wrinkled and find a spot on the next.

There is warmth spreading within me as I start to feel a little more comfortable, and feel relaxed but still excited.

Oooh! Is that what they do at these parties?

And I don't drink liquor. I like to be in control of my senses.

It can get wilder but this is how it all starts....

The basic Jack and Jill party is everyone sits down in a big circle. Someone spins the bottle. Whoever it points at takes off the next layer of clothes. For women the usual order is blouse, skirt, pantyhose, bra and panties. For men the usual order is shirt, slacks, socks, undershirt and shorts. Then the bottle is pasted to the next person to spin. Whenever the last item of clothing is removed the individual lays down and masturbates.

The basic Jack and Jill party is everyone sits down in a big circle. Someone spins the bottle. Whoever it points at takes off the next layer of clothes. For women the usual order is blouse, skirt, pantyhose, bra and panties. For men the usual order is shirt, slacks, socks, undershirt and shorts. Then the bottle is pasted to the next person to spin. Whenever the last item of clothing is removed the individual lays down and masturbates.

Oh! I learned something. Well, I have on only the chemise.

(The game sounds fun, but it too few of us, just the four.)
*either way, gets all riled up and sits up straight*
Who goes first?

We could play a more exciting version...

The lick off.
Here the bottle is spun by the men and point at the women. One man spins the bottle, then it is passed to the next man to spin. If it turns out pointing to a man, the man respinse. Whenever the women is finally undressed, he undresses. Then he man jacks off on her bottom, getting his cum all over her bottom. Then he licks it all off.

Hears the rules and looks at you, waiting with bated breath.

Well, my understanding was that we all just masturbated when we felt like it. Sort of all at once. That's what I envisioned.

Well, my understanding was that we all just masturbated when we felt like it. Sort of all at once. That's what I envisioned.
Yeah, I thought so, Innocentyoungvirgin brought a bottle to spin with her. :D

We could play a more exciting version...

The lick off.
Here the bottle is spun by the men and point at the women. One man spins the bottle, then it is passed to the next man to spin. If it turns out pointing to a man, the man respinse. Whenever the women is finally undressed, he undresses. Then he man jacks off on her bottom, getting his cum all over her bottom. Then he licks it all off.

I thought we weren't supposed to touch each other? Leave it to me to throw a party and not know the rules.

Back