Giving Doggy Style Oral Pleasure

I Love It

I love when a man does that. That is the ULTIMATE pleasure for me. Its nothing like when a man takes his time getting to know my pussy, licking every nook and cranny. But it does something to me when he slips back door. I know a lot of people may not like the thought of someone eating their ass but it is AMAZING!!

I know its nasty and all but it feels so great. I love oral pleasure and giving oral pleasure. I honestly just like to cum. For some reason its a feeling I want all the time.

Maybe I'm just too freaky.

SIZE]

It's so primal sexy girl

I love when a man does that. That is the ULTIMATE pleasure for me. Its nothing like when a man takes his time getting to know my pussy, licking every nook and cranny. But it does something to me when he slips back door. I know a lot of people may not like the thought of someone eating their ass but it is AMAZING!!

I know its nasty and all but it feels so great. I love oral pleasure and giving oral pleasure. I honestly just like to cum. For some reason its a feeling I want all the time.

SIZE]

I prefer it right after a long, hot sudsy shower with lots of time spent cleansing those forbidden areas. Good hygiene is very important. *Swinging my soap on a rope" Your shower or mine?

Any Ladies going to be ignored during the Super Bowl?

Look me up for a little half-time entertainment ;)

Snowbound and eager to know!

Any young girls ever fantasize about having the pussy and more licked from behind?

SIZE]

So what if you're freaky? It feels good so enjoy it! I love when my hubby does it to me.

I see.....

With my head down and ass high, I can't see what he's doing, so there is the anticipation of not knowing what he's going to do next.

Is he creative? I will sometimes use my fingers or toys. I love licking a woman to the core of her being.................

Is he creative? I will sometimes use my fingers or toys. I love licking a woman to the core of her being.................

Yes, he's very creative. Tongue, fingers, cock, and toys are all fair game. And he has a choice of two holes to play with. :devil:

Wow!

This thread hasn't had a reply in almost a week and I haven't licked a pussy this way in almost two..............

I love eating pussy this way.

Though I've found a lot of women are pretty self-conscious when your face is in their ass.

I also love sliding my face around their soft ass before licking.

I agree............

I love eating pussy this way.

Though I've found a lot of women are pretty self-conscious when your face is in their ass.

I also love sliding my face around their soft ass before licking.

Thanks for sharing with us! :)

Yes... love the access from behind. And also love tonguing here asshole too... so... the best of both worlds.

Back