Trying something new

My girlfriend and I have been throwing the idea around of posting pictures of her online (well, really my idea :D). She needs a little motivation and agreed to let me post a couple on here. She's going to be reading your comments so please encourage her with some feedback. With that said, she wanted to start with something tame...

Last edited:
I was always a fan of Brazil and everything that shows...soo...yeaaahhh :D :D :D

My girlfriend and I have been throwing the idea around of posting pictures of her online (well, really my idea :D). She needs a little motivation and agreed to let me post a couple on here. She's going to be reading your comments so please encourage her with some feedback. With that said, she wanted to start with something tame...

Beautiful.... Can we see more?? :devil:

Wow!!!! So far so good. She looks to have a killer body.

Beautiful.... Can we see more?? :devil:

What she said!!!!

I can guarantee a lot of people would appreciate if she gets ever daring. Doesn't even have to be all at one, just a couple of teasing pics spread out over a few days, before revealing more of, what I can already tell is a beautiful body

she looks great - hop in that tub with her!

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Here are a couple of pictures that show off the front (which happens to be my favorite ;))

Last edited:
wow

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Here are a couple of pictures that show off the front (which happens to be my favorite ;))

Your GF really have nice curvy body
N her boobs are so round n big , my cock is already hard here
Waiting & wishing to see her more n of course in less cloths this time

Wow!!!! So far so good. She looks to have a killer body.

She really does. I tell her all the time but she only believes it when she hears it from other people.

Your GF really have nice curvy body
N her boobs are so round n big , my cock is already hard here
Waiting & wishing to see her more n of course in less cloths this time

I absolutely love her boobs. She appreciate the compliment (as do I :D). Hoping she'll be willing to show them off to you guys soon.

Love these :rose:

Thanks!

Simply stunning!

Your comment put a huge smile on her face.

Here's one after happy hour a couple of nights ago. She's going to Vegas this weekend so won't be able to post until next week but I'm hoping she comes back with the go-ahead on posting something a little more racy.

PS, I'm having a blast reading how much you guys are enjoying her as well.

Last edited:
She is one amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady who has a sweet delicious and perfect body.

Back