Draining Peter Strzok

It's more what you..err..."he's" done *for* me. Free entertainment usually isn't this cheap.

Let me be clear, I am not him. I simply want to know how he brought you to the state where you think I'm him? I look at the characterization I posted authored by another member and see no relationship between that characterization and anything I've posted or represented of myself since being here other than I'm not a left winger.

Wow Jack, you're a fucking liar. I just did a Google search for the screen name "vetteman" and you know what came up?

Not that post... so unless you ARE vetteman, how could you possibly have found it?

It's ok, we all know that you're a total and complete coward. We also know that you drive a chevette, cybered with ken kraft, want to "toss libs", and tried to buy a prostitute with a can of corn.

Other than that, you have an affinitiy for talking about butts and poop, and penises. Oddly enough, all just like your new alt.

It's super curious... if you're not vetteman, who are you exactly, jack?

vettebirther bragged several times about his skills at searching on Google + Lit to find precise results.

Oops, he did it again #LeaveVetteAlone

vettebirther bragged several times about his skills at searching on Google + Lit to find precise results.

Oops, he did it again #LeaveVetteAlone

So, all now becomes clear, because I can search Google I am this other person Vetteman? Is there anyone here who cannot search Google? Puleeeze!:rolleyes:

So, all now becomes clear, because I can search Google I am this other person Vetteman? Is there anyone here who cannot search Google? Puleeeze!:rolleyes:

Post a link to this alleged search... Come on, you can do it vettebirther!

It's more your obsession with men's assholes, 45, and homoerotic thoughts that gives you away, vette.

Plus, why do that search? Why only find what you think is a favorable search result? Puleeez, indeed.

Back