Career Advice (closed MidnightWalk & ella_v)

ella_v

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 20, 2010
Posts
744
Laura looked out of the window and noticed how her neighbor was getting out of his car and walking over to his house. Just a few days ago, the 22 year old had hardly noticed the mature man, but that had changed when Marc, her boyfriend of 2 years, had let her into a little secret.

They had been out partying and drinking and Marc had crashed at her place. When they had gotten home, they had been in a joking mood and for some reason they started to talk about the nice and quiet neighborhood, that’s when Marc dropped the bomb. “Did you know that old Brian Mitchell used to be a big porn start bag in the 80s and 90s?”

Laura had to gasp and started to laugh out loudly. “You are kidding, I have been living next door to Brian for about the past 10 or 12 years, which is roughly half my life. He is a cool and fun guy.” But Mark just looked at her seriously, as far as that was possible with all the drinks they had downed. “No, I am telling you. He really has been a big, famous porn actor back then. He was going by the name Tony Clydesdale, or something like that.”

Shaking her head, Laura just laughed. “You are making that stuff up! Nobody around here has mentioned anything like that before. And we all know Brian pretty well. And how do you know about that porn stuff anyway?” She looked seriously at her boyfriend, who started to blush. “Well, well… I… I just came over it… in the internet.” He went silent for a moment, but Laura was too drunk to be angry, she was more driven by curiosity. “So prove it… and show me. I will only believe this if I see it with my own eyes.“

While Mark got out his computer and started to surf to his more or less usual forums, his girlfriend sat down next to him on the bed. Quickly Mark found the video and started to play it. The women and guys looked to 80s that Laura had to laugh again, but she had to agree with her boyfriend, one of the men surely looked like Mr. Mitchell… as far as you could say that nearly 20 years later. “Oh my god, that guy really looks like him. But the quality of the video isn’t really great.”

Over the next hour they had watched more of Tony Clydesdale’s movies and had emptied another bottle of wine, which Laura had nicked from her parents storage. Both of them were pretty wasted by then. “I still don’t believe this, that can’t be Brian. He would never do something like this.” Mark just looked at her and asked teasingly, “If you don’t believe me, why don’t you ask him?”

“I can’t do that. How stupid would that look if I go over there and ask him. What should I ask him? ‘Hey, Brian, have you been doing porn lately?’ Or what?” Both of them had to laugh and giggle for a while before they could continue their chat. “Well, you … you could ask him for professional advice.”

“Professional advice? What do you mean?” Again Mark blushed, but the alcohol was clouding his thoughts. “You could pretend to be interested in becoming a porn starlet.” Laura’s jaw dropped. “Now you have totally lost your mind! Me? A porn starlet?” Marked blushed even deeper, but he was getting a bit horny from their chat. “Look at yourself, your 5’3’’ body is perfect. I bet you could easily land a job, girls like you are any men’s dream.”

Their chat had gone on like that for a bit more and in the end they had ended up in bet, fucking like crazy before they passed out. By the next day Mark had forgotten everything, but Laura still could remember every word of their discussion. Ever since she had seen Brian in a different light. And there was an urge to talk to him in her.

Finally, not being able to resist any longer, Laura walked over to Mr. Mitchell’s place. Dressed in a white t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers, she knocked on his door. Her heart was beating fast and her mind was racing at the same time.
 
Getting home from his trip to the bank, Brian shut the door behind him, going to his office and diligently filing away the deposit slip. As he did so, he glanced at his computer, noting the emails piling up in his in box. Another day, he thought. None of those people need dealing with quite yet. Old business, mostly.

Giving his shoulders a roll, he headed down to the kitchen, pulling open the fridge and looking inside. Beer's getting kinda low, have to add it to the list. He pulled out one of the remaining bottles and opened it, drinking deeply. He stood there for a moment, looking out into the back yard, all neatly landscaped inside its privacy fence. The flowers his last girlfriend had planted were coming along nicely, he had to admit. Not really his thing - landscaping, but he could probably keep them alive. Brian was just getting ready to head out to sit on the patio when he heard the knock at the door.

He turned and headed into the living room, glancing out the window as he did so. It was that little Laura from next door. Idly, he wondered what she might want. Of course, the easiest way to find out was to answer the door and ask. He was reasonably sure she was past selling Girl Scout cookies or doing school fundraisers. College girls didn't do that sort of thing.

Reaching the door, he pulled it open, beer in hand, smiling at his neighbor. "Hello Laura, what can I do for you." His eyes briefly roamed over her, noting a black lacy bra pressing against the white tshirt, outlining her ample breasts quite well...at least as well as those tight jeans showed off her firm thighs. She even had her hair pulled back in a cute little ponytail. Brian idly rubbed his stubbled chin as he regarded her, leaning in the doorway, absently tapping the beer bottle against the door jamb. "Not selling Girl Scout cookies again, are you?" He smiled at her, even white teeth shining like a commercial.
 
Now with Brian standing in front of her Laura realized shockingly that she missed out on a real plan on how to approach the topic of her neighbor’s past. She had been so focus on having the guts to walk over to Brian’s house, that she had totally forgotten, that she could hardly ask him straight away, without looking like a total nosy brat. She looked up to the tall man and realized that he was actually pretty handsome for is age.

“Hi Mr. Mitchell, sadly I am not selling any Girl Scout cookies anymore.” She smiled at him and her smooth, white teeth showed. “And the collage doesn’t really need any additional funds, they earn plenty by selling TV rights for the basketball and football teams.” She giggled a little, although she wasn’t happy with how the main sports teams were hyped, Laura knew as well, that that money also payed for her gymnastics and dancing team. “But if you are interested in donating, I am sure I can sell you a box of mediocre cookies for five dollars a piece to boost my own finances.”

Nervously she played with the hem of her t-shirt. All her dancing and gymnastics training had taught the young girl to stand straight all the time, so her breast pushed forward. “Well, actually, I wanted to ask you something… well, I … I need some advice, and … and you might have the right experience to help me… “ She blushed and looked a bit to the ground, trying to avoid Brian’s eyes. “Maybe you have some time to talk?”
 
Brian looked at the young woman fidgeting in front of him. Something seemed to be on her mind that she was having trouble getting to. But at least the delay gave him a moment to appreciate her excellent posture and the fact that it pushed her bosom out in front of her. He smiled...he'd lived her long enough to see this young woman mature right next door. It was probably wrong to appreciate her form like he was, but...he didn't stop.

Pausing a moment to take a swig off his bottle of beer, he nodded. "Well, if there's one thing old men are good for, it's being full of advice, wanted or unwanted. So, if you actually want it...so much the better." Brian pulled the door wider. "I was just heading out to the deck to kick back and enjoy nature. I don't mind a bit of company. Come on in."

He turned, heading for the back of the house, assuming she was following. As he hit the back door, he called over his shoulder, "Grab yourself something from the fridge and come on out." Brian walked onto the expensive redwood deck and dropped into one of his comfortable deck chairs, staring at the flowers, waiting on Laura to catch up.
 
“Thank you, it’s great that you want to help me, it’s bit delicate, so I can really ask my parents.” Laura smiled at Brian and followed him into his house. Her heart was racing and she felt very hot, nervously she looked around Brian’s place, but she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary, which would give away anything about his past.

As instructed, Laura walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She wasn’t really thirsty, but this gave her a few more seconds to avoid the awkward talk with her old neighbor. Since Brian didn’t have any diet coke, Laura settled for a low carb beer and then followed her host into the backyard.

Like Brian, Laura dropped herself into one of the deck chairs. “Wow, your garden looks so beautiful. Looks like you really have a green thumb. It’s beautiful out here.” While looking out into the garden, the college student tries to sort out her thoughts. “I hope I don’t keep you from anything, Mr. Mitchell, but I need some advice. I … I don’t really know how I should start, because I am not sure you can really help me. Well… I need some career advice… and you might have some insides for me…”
 
Brian flicked his eyes over to Laura as she came out of the house, holding one of his beers. He let her settle herself, smiling at the compliment to his landscaping. "Oh, that was all my last girlfriend Melanie's doing. I can barely keep them alive, but I try."

His eyes roamed over here, still drawn to the black lace pressed beautifully against the white of her tshirt. WHat a sexy body. Very likely it was wasted on her boyfriend, but what could you do? Her parents seemed to like him, so it really wasn't his place to comment. Brian returned his eyes to her face as she asked her question.

Nodding, "All right. As I said, I can help with advice. Got tons of it. So, what do you want to know about the barely lucrative world of freelance writing? Because I can go on for hours about the pros and cons of that lifestyle." He smiled, taking another draw off his beer, leaning back in the sunshine and waiting on her more detailed questions.
 
“I think you are doing a great job with your garden.” Suddenly the last message sunk into Laura and she she felt a bit awkward. “Oh… isn’t Melanie your girlfriend anymore? She was nice and I liked her, what happened?”

Looking over to Brian, Laura thought, that she wouldn’t have left Mr. Mitchell in Melanie’s place. He was really looking good and well in shape. And taking the movies, that she had seen with Brian, as a proxy, he was pretty awesome in bed, if he hadn’t lost his magic over the past years. She actually even felt a warm wave washing over her, when she looked at her neighbor.

Laura had to laugh when Brian assumed that she was talking about getting into freelance writing. She wasn’t stupid, but her essays for school had always been a disaster and pure agony for the grader. “Oh, I don’t think that I could make a penny with going into writing. I can hardly motivate myself to write anything longer than a page. I… I was more talking about your career before you became a writer.”
 
Brian nodded. "She did a good job with the garden, but we really didn't have a whole lot of interests in common, when it came down to it. I mean, it was fun for a while, but she couldn't see spendnig her life with an old man like me." Brian grinned ,shaking his head. "She wanted someone younger to settle down with, and I can't say I blame her. Hell, I'm looking for the same thing." He winked.

He watched as the young neighbor looked at him, listening ot him. That was kind of rare. People these days talked to him...while back then, it had been all about the job and what they could get from him. He liked this life, particularly since it let him ogle the neighbor girl, who proabaly hadn't been born while he was 'working'. Which made her next words to him a bit more...curious.

"Well now, if you don't want to talk about writing...." He looked into her eyes. "What do you want to talk about? My glorious career as a pizza delivery guy? Because that was nothing to brag about." He wondered where she was going with this, and what she might know, or think she knew.
 
Laura smiled at Brian and playfully hit his arm. “Oh, come on, you are not that old, Mr. Mitchell. And I think you could compete pretty will with many of the guys at my age.” And curiously she looked at him. “Well, what kind of girl are you looking for, anyway?”

It felt like her heart was jumping and making her upper torso move, when Brian started to become more interested in her questions. And Brian’s sudden jump from being a writer to being a pizza delivery guy, seemed a bit suspicious to his young neighbor. Laura took a deep sip from her beer, before the started to answer him slowly.

“Oh, the pizza delivery services usually don’t hire girls, since they don’t want to sent them out alone into the night. And the payment isn’t really good.” She nervously bit her lower lip before she continued. “But I guess you didn’t move from delivery guy up to writer without anything in between. Actually… I … I saw some of your earlier works a few days ago… and it made me curious…” Again she moved her eyes in shame from Brian and looked at her hands, which lay in her lap.
 
Brian took a deep breath. Laura almost seemed to be babbling. And while he liked that in a young woman, sometimes, he had no sense of what was causing it. Laura was not a little bobblehead...to listen to her parents, she was sharp as tack. It almost sounded like she was dancing around something. And that suddenly made sense with her hesitant comments about "earlier works".

Brian sighed, closing his eyes for a moment. How best to handle this? It wasn't like he was running from his past, far from it. But in his estimation, you could never predict the response of your average joe to his former career. And while he'd never had any problems with Laura, she was acting just a bit squirrelly. That could be from embarrassment, but if so, why was she even asking the question?

Opening his eyes, he put a light tone in his voice. "You've seen my earlier works? All right then...VHS, DVD or online? Because that makes a difference. At least as far as residuals are concerned." He looked at Laura's face, waiting on her to look up.
 
When Brian more or less admitted, that it had been him in the videos, Laura felt a jolt of excitement passing through her body. There was something naughty and forbidden about this and that excited the young woman and gave her eyes a little sparkle. She looked up toward Brian and smiled at him. She blushed when she looked at him and confessed how she had seen his videos.

“Well, I … I have seen them online. I don’t know where, Marc had them on his computer and he had found them. But… but they made me curious and got me thinking.” She was feeling nervous and looked away again. It was hard to confess her curiosity and excitement that she got from the fact that she was talking to a real porn star.

“Why does it make a difference what I have seen? How long have you been doing this… ?” She blushed again. “Sorry, for being so direct, it’s just so … so interesting.”
 
Brian just shook her head as Laura's eyes glittered and her breath came faster. He'd seen this reaction before. Still, she was his neighbor and he liked her, and she wasn't one of the bobblehead groupies that sometimes came around. When it wasn't a pitchfork and torch-wielding mob.

He took a breath. "Ok, I'm going to assume that you have seen what you think you saw. And that you have made the connection between that name and me." He raised his hand, levelly. "Fine. On that basis, if you really want, I can talk about it with you. But just you. Or your sister...she's nice." He smiled. "Or your mother. She's nice, too." He chuckled, having gone for a reaction. "I don't mind directness, so long as you understand that I can be just as direct."

Leaning back in his chair, Brian took another swig of his beer to clear his mind. "I was making a joke about residuals. Not something that happens much in that business. And if you saw it online, it was probably one of the dozens of sites that have pirated the films." He shrugged. "I got paid for those a long time ago, so it's fine. As for how long I've been doing it, it's more appropriate to ask 'how long since I did it'?" He smiled again. "I've been out of that work for...let's see...about 17 years now. But I was in the business for 15 years before that." He looked to Laura, for her reaction.
 
The young girl smiled when Brian agreed to talk with her about his past. She felt the excitement and relieve mix in her body, Laura had gambled high and gotten it right, which made her actually even a bit proud. “Well, I have just seen a very videos with Tony Clydesdale, to be honest… and the quality was very good.”

Laura had to laugh and rolled her eyes, when Brian mentioned her older sister and her mother. Sure, they were looking pretty good and like taller versions of Laura, but having them as a sister and mother made Laura see them in a different light, they were family and she wanted to keep them away from this. It would be way to embarrassing to talk to them about porn and all this stuff.

“I guess it was a pirated movie, it wasn’t really a legal site, to be honest.” Laura couldn’t really believe that Brian had been making porn movies for 15 years. Here eyes when big when she heard the numbers and she thought that he must have been a big star back then. “Wow, that’s really quite some time. Why did you quit? And did you ever miss it? I mean, you must have been pretty popular after all that time.”
 
Brian laughed, leaning back. "Wow, you like to go for the jugular, don't you? Those are probably the two hardest questions." He smiled. "I feel like I'm being interviewed. You could be one of those reporters from some of the industry magazines I've been interviewed by." His eyes trailed up and down Laura's body. "Well, maybe not. To be one of those, you'd have to be wearing a skirt that didn't cover much of anything, and a top open to your navel. Really professional reporters, those girls." He winked.

"You don't mind, I'm gonna tackle your second question first. Yes, sometimes I miss the industry. Oh, not the politics and not the infighting, and not always the sex. Well, a lot of the sex, but not all of it." He winked. "I mean, what guy wouldn't miss getting paid to screw all day, even if it is a job, and a somewhat demanding one at that. I mean, that's kind of our reason for living, right? Something to be said for being able to have a different woman every day, or even three or four in the same day. I do miss a lot of the people. In fact, I've stayed in touch with a bunch, and I've even had offers to come back and do some work again. And I can't say I haven't considered it."

He shrugs. "But then, I remember why I left." He looked Laura in the eyes. "To be honest, porn actors have a shelf life. By and large, if you get too old, you're out. I mean, except for some niche stuff, you really don't wanna see your grandma or grandpa having sex, right? So I knew, from day one, that I couldn't do that forever. I mean I could, and still can, but they wouldn't let me. So, I worked as much as I could, made what money I could, saved it up and made sure I was ready when my career ended. And end it did. When you start getting offered the crappy little day-films and you get asked to the off-the-wall kinky stuff they wouldn't have asked you to do before, you know your career is winding down. So I left."

Brian shrugged, taking another drink of his beer. "Kinda long winded, huh?"
 
Laura giggled and smiled at Brian when he compared her to reporters he usually faced. “Oh, I had a few journalism classes back in high school. I guess I learned there to ask the right questions… and these are kind of the obvious questions to ask, aren’t they?” She playfully pushed her breasts out and pulled her t-shirt up a little, so show off her midriff. “But, if it makes easier for you, I could go home and change into my investigate porn-industry reporter outfit.”

Although it was very interesting and exciting to hear, Laura blushed a little when Mr. Mitchell talked about having a different women or more than one women a day. She even become a bit horny from hearing about the life of a porn star, especially when Laura started to wonder how it would be to be in the place of one of those women. “So they wanted to have you back? Wow, you must have been pretty good. Have you ever though about coming back in another role, like maybe as a producer, director, or manager? I mean with your contracts, you should have a fairly good access to the important guys in the industry.”

Again Laura took a sip of her beer and she realized that she had already nearly emptied the bottle completely. “I thing you did right, getting out of the business before it is too late. But how did you get the job in the first place? I doubly your answered just on an ad in the local newspaper?”
 
Brian smiled, watching appreciatively when Laura tugged at her tshirt, showing off some skin and pushing her very nice boobs out. Were those nipples starting to poke through the lace and cotton? He considered, picturing her in said reporter outfit. She'd look good in something like that. He could picture the curve of her young boobs showing from such an open top. Shaking his head slightly, he returned to the present.

Nodding, "Oh, I do have the contacts still. I know lots of people. But I don't have the money contacts, so I can't produce, and while I've done some directing, I never had the passion to do it day in and day out, you know? Something like that you need to feel it, deep down." Brian smiled again. "I mean, what you see on the screen, that 15 minutes of fucking...? That usually takes an hour of stopping, starting, repositioning, shifting, this and that..." He shook his head. "It's a process. Difficult enough when you're the actor, much less the guy directing things. As for managing...." he rubbed his chin. "Never thought about it. Wouldn't be too tough, I suppose."

When Laura presented her follow-up question, Brian chuckled. "It actually was almost that easy. I was born in Kansas, I don't know if you knew that. When I hit 18 I moved to California. Thought life would be easier there, you know? But even in 1982, you needed some skills or education to get work. I ran out of money fast." Brian shrugged. "You may have noticed, when you watched the videos, that I have certain attributes that did well in the industry." He looked her in the eye, watching her reaction. "Well, a girlfriend knew someone who was in the industry, and she suggested it might be a way to keep my head above water. And so it turned out to be."
 
“Oh, yeah, I guess the missing funds are a problem as a producer. Maybe you have to start to make the first crowd-funded porn movie.” Laura giggled and emptied her beer. “But I guess with all your experience and contacts, you could be really a good manager, especially, since you know how the industry works and have been there. I guess that would be really an advantage over other managers.”

Laura blushed when Brian mentioned his attributes, surely she had noticed his more than average dick in the movies. In the past few days, the girl had wondered more than one time, how it would feel to fuck a guy endowed like Brian. Her breath quickened a little and her nipples hardened, while she thought about this and listened to her neighbor’s story. “Wow, sounds like a cliché story, but I guess that isn’t really going to work anymore, with the size the industry has gotten by now.”
 
"Well no, that's true. Nothing's cliche any more. Anyone with a phone can make porn and throw it online." Brian laughed. "Hell, even you could make porn and throw it up on an amateur site and be a sensation overnight." His eyes were drawn to her nipples definitely protruding through the lace and cotton.

"It's so much easier to get into it now than it was. Might not pay as much as the old days, but I understand some of the most successful amateurs are making pretty good dough. Still, the best money is out in Cali, with the professional companies."

He leaned forward, chuckling. "So, if you know anyone interested, that's where you direct them."
 
Laura looked at her neighbor in surprise. “You think so? Could I really become an amateur porn starlet? I mean… “ She blushed once again deeply. “… just… just hypothetically.” Her heart was racing and her nose flared a bit, when Laura thought about being a porn starlet. She couldn’t really say why, but the whole thing excited her very much. Maybe it was just a kinky fantasy, but it surely was getting to her.

“I guess it’s easier to get into porn and to distribute your stuff, but it’s probably harder to get noticed and to really earn money. There are so many people out there, uploading their amateur stuff to the net, it’s hard to stand out.” She smiled at Brian. “Do you want another beer, Mr. Mitchell?”
 
Brian nodded. "Yeah, I do." He stood, offering her a hand up. "Come on, we'll both get one. I want to show you something."

He helped Laura up and they both went into the kitchen. He let her get the beers, watching her bend over in the fridge. "Oh yes, I think you could be an actor. If we're being frank, you have a fabulous little body there. Great legs and a nice round ass. And I'm going to assume that your breasts are about that size and not plumped out by padding. And you're smart and could probably follow the directions needed." He shrugged. "I don't know anything about your sex life...I mean, there's lots you'd be asked to do as a porn actress, and I don't know if you'd do them. But, other than that, I'd say you could do it. And yes, it would be hard to be noticed, particularly if you're doing the amateur stuff. You need connections to get the high profile jobs, particularly if you're just starting, you know?"

He smiled. "Got those beers?"
 
Laura followed Brian into the house and got the beers from the fridge. She bend over to grab the two bottles and offered her old neighbor a good view at her butt. She was feeling a wave of excitement racing through her body, when Mr. Mitchell praised her body and looks. Her hands started to tremble from excitement and her eyes were glowing with lust, while she could feel her pussy getting wet.

“Thanks, Mr. Mitchell, that really nice of you to say. I guess… I am a bit small for being an actress, and well my boobs are not really porn starlet sized and I have a few extra pounds on my hips.” She smiled at him a bit shyly before the continued. She looked down on the floor and spoke a bit softer. “Well… I guess my sex life is pretty … normal. I … I mean, well I know how to make a guy happy.”

“But what do you mean by, there’s lots to be asked to do? Like what?” She opened the bottles and handed one to Brian. “Anyway, you wanted to show me something?”
 
Brian took the bottle, and paused, putting a hand to Laura's shoulder to stop her. He looked her over, shaking his head. "Laura, there's nothing wrong with your body. Nothing wrong with being petite. You've gotta remember that porn for the consumer is all about visuals." He smiled. "A lot of guys want to see a petite little thing getting pounded. And there's nothing wrong with your breasts or hips that I can see." He looked up and down her clothed body.

"Anyway, come on." He led her to the stairs, and up to the second floor. "As for lots to do, you've seen porn, right? The best actresses, the ones who get the most work do everything in addition to intercourse. You've gotta be good at blowing a guy, and taking his cum anywhere. And of course, anal has become pretty standard, and being with another girl either on your own or as part of a threesome or more, is expected." He glanced over his shoulder. "I'm not being too graphic, am I? Not to mention groups, orgies, gangbangs, what have you. And that's not even getting weird."

He stopped in front of a bedroom door. Brian pushed it open. "After you."
 
Although Brian’s words felt good, Laura was sure that she needed to work out more to be usable in front of the camera. But she didn’t want to sound whiny and so she just smiled at her mature neighbor, but couldn’t stop herself from saying with a giggle, “Well, you haven’t seen whats under my cloth.”

Laura followed Mr. Mitchell up the stairs, but it felt a bit weird. She had never been to this part of his house and it felt like she was invading his private space. “I have seen a few porn movies, not too many, to be honest. I know that fucking and blowing are pretty much the basics, but I haven’t really done most of the other stuff. And groups and orgies sound pretty wild, I think that would be too much for me… hypothetically speaking.” She blushed and looked a bit nervous, but at the same time the talk also excited her.

A bit scared, Laura was looking into the bedroom. But then she just walked into the room. “… why are you taking me here, Mr. Mitchell?”
 
Last edited:
"Just come on in and take a look around." He smiled. "And no, I haven't seen under your clothing."

Brian ushered her into the spare bedroom. It seems the room has been made up differently. There were a couple comfortable easy chairs, facing a flatscreen tv and an array of electronics...BluRay, DVD, VCRs, even an old laserdisc player. The rest of the room was given over to...storage... The walls were lined with bookshelves and shelving, holding an array of objects. The majority seem to be movies in all the various formats, lined up and organized.

There are also pictures on the walls, and plaques and trophies lining the shelves. They seem to be porn industry awards. As she steps in, Laura can see such phallic statuettes as "Best Male Performer of 1986" and "Cumshot of the year, 1991"... It seems that a lot of them are duplicates for different years, having won the various awards multiple times.

Brian stood in the doorway, watching her. "My trophy room. Please, look around. I'm here to answer all your questions," he chuckled.
 
Last edited:
With big eyes, Laura looked around the room. It was like she had invaded the dirty, dark secret of her neighbor. The shiny award and prices were placed on long shelves, there were numerous of them. “Wow, you must have been a big shot back then.” Then looking at the cumshot of the year award, she had to laugh out loud. “… Oh, you have been a big shot in more than one way, I see.”

Seeing all this stuff was making the young college girl hot. “What did you have to do to get this award, I mean, how does the cumshot of the year look like?”

Suddenly, Laura remembered Brian’s comment about sexy airhead reports, and for some strange reason she felt not dressed right for this room. It was like she was a bit out of place, maybe it were all the sexy women on the posters there were pinned to the walls. “So, what was your best movie in your eyes? And your favorite partner?”
 
Back
Top