Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Ok I have to admit, over the last few days I've read this entire thread..and it is driving me nuts. I've never (as an adult) had breast milk before but it's given me a goal to own my own farmhouse one day, so I can create my own fantasy milking station for a special lady. ...Now all i got to do is raise a few hundred thousand to buy a house and find a lady who's as into this as I am.
 
I'd love to be hooked to a real milking machine, makes my nipples hard just to think of it. And since I am currently lactating a a pregnant surrogate, I am so swollen an full; need to use electric pump, suck them myself or be sucked. Those machines are expensive but I bet they do the job :) Would love to be fucked at the same time, pooh, I am really getting wet..
 
Hello all,
Does anyone have a,suggestion buy milking epquipment? Is there web site I can look that sells erotic milking equipment or milkers. This topic has me and my wifr turned on

Too expensive. Buy a double Medela pump, they are great, got mine on now,got so hot reading posts...
 
Ok I have to admit, over the last few days I've read this entire thread..and it is driving me nuts. I've never (as an adult) had breast milk before but it's given me a goal to own my own farmhouse one day, so I can create my own fantasy milking station for a special lady. ...Now all i got to do is raise a few hundred thousand to buy a house and find a lady who's as into this as I am.

I'd love to be one of your first heard, yummy...
 
I had the best milking session today: Our gay couple who I am carrying their baby stopped over while I was pumping on the electric Medela. They were fascinated and asked GF if they could have a taste. She turned off pump, and told them to each latch on to a breast. With a little help from her,they were on both breasts, sucking and I could see bulges in their jeans.GF was amused and removed my pj bottoms,spread my legs and went to town. She knew that I had fantasized after the gang bang insemination about having a cock inside agai,cumin hard, so she tapped Alan on his should and pointed to my pussy. He seemed surprised but was so hard he
could hardly get his jeans off. I gasped as he entered me and when he came, I was filled with hot cum. His partner was still sucking and Alan went back to sucking the other breast. I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to do this again!
After they left I did GF up real good,she got an ass fuck with a big black dildo after a hot enema and spanking session. I can switch from sub to dom which gives me the best of both worlds:heart:
Still wish I could be hooked to a milking machine but today was a close second...
 
Ok I have to admit, over the last few days I've read this entire thread..and it is driving me nuts. I've never (as an adult) had breast milk before but it's given me a goal to own my own farmhouse one day, so I can create my own fantasy milking station for a special lady. ...Now all i got to do is raise a few hundred thousand to buy a house and find a lady who's as into this as I am.

There would be a lot of women waiting in line to be part of it, me included:heart:
 
Farmer

Absolutely love this. I am in California and have actually had the pleasure of being able to help induce and take care of a hucow and heifer for a while :) if anyone is interested in talking more feel free to message me! Looking forward to hearing from you.

~Leo
 
I've never seen a hucow in person, but I've read about it and find the concept really exciting. I think I would love being milked.
 
Hmm this sounds kind of interesting. I can see the appeal of being hooked up to machines and bred. Thank you for sharing!
 
there is just something so primal about this whole thread.. I cant be the only girl that feels that.

You sure can't! The requests I get to role play this prove that. And I do enjoy doing those role plays.
 
There are so many women who are treated like they're not sexy when they're pregnant.

I sure don't treat them that way.
 
Wonderful thread. I wish someone would get me on all fours and milk me.. gets me so hot thinking about it:eek:
 
My sister fed me and my mates from her tits before and after both times she gave birth. We used to get her on all fours and milk her like a cow, usually while one of us was fucking her.
 
I'm interested in the whole hucow culture - obviously it involves milking/breastfeeding, but the fact that the fetish seems to imply more industrial/animalistic scenes really turns me on.

Also, the idea of being bred by a series of "bulls", the practice of nipple lengthening, the induced lactation, obviously, and anal sex used as punishment or as relief from breeding.

Anyone actually experienced the hucow lifestyle?

Anyone else curious?

I am:cool: but have no idea how to start.
 
Love The Topic. Takes The Lactation Fetish To A Whole Other Level!

I love having breasts sucked hard and most men don't do it like I want. I like to be fucked in ass afterwards, need to be sure well lubricated and empty. I met a couple at a swinger club who liked to have wife suck me while he fucked me. Thatwas first time I had a "piss enema". It was really hot..:)
Wonder if machine on farm could be used on woman; love to watch them milk cows.
 
Back
Top