Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I have a thing for dehumanization anyway, but becoming a milk supply is part of my greatest fantasy.

The idea of my naked body being used to sustain a group of people makes me soaking wet. I'm the nag they harness to plow their fields and yolk to pull their carts, the mule who carries their loads so they don't have to burden their horses, the target they choose for paintball practice, the chattel who tends their gardens, mows their yards, cooks their meals, scours their toilets and scrubs their floors, the bag they punch when frustration gets high, the holes into which they pump their cum and the udders that supply them with fresh milk every day.

I read about a woman who donated breast milk because she was overproducing, 130 ounces a day. So, why not me? As long they keep milking me, I'll continue to produce just like any other cow.

Last edited:
My wife does

One of my best fantasies would be to own a farm/spa where husbands or dommes could bring their women in need of milking for a weekend and watch privately while providing sensuous stimulation to the hucows either by fucking, fingering or a vib. They hucows would be hooked up to the milking machine or the breasts are just squirted into a container. I have no doubt there would be different levels of play for the couple, mutually satisfy eachother. It would be nice to provide certain types of milk for coffee and ceral in the morning.

My wife does that. We invite a friend for breakfast or supper, and she prepares everything--soup, ice cream, sauces, dips, coffee, hot chocolate--plans the entire meal so that her milk stars as the universal ingredient throughout the menu. Her still-puffy areola and large nipple beneath strategically worn blouses and shirts intensifies the erotic atmosphere from the get-go when our guest walks in the door.

On All Fours

I LOVE the idea of the hucow, but what I really wish I could find was a woman on all fours and her boobs being milked by someone(guy or girl) sitting up next to them to really give it that huCOW feeling. The thought of watching a woman being milked by hand like an actual cow on a farm is so hot to me!

I can honestly say that I have never once thought of this in any of my masturbation fantasies.
But yet as I read this thread, I am getting hard.

Mating and Milking

Posted a story a couple of months ago that involved mating and milking. I had initially intended it to be about hucows but it evolved into a love story between a girl and a man obsessed with suckling milky teats and her efforts to produce milk for him.

https://www.literotica.com/s/love-and-trust-betrayed

I find the subject interesting. In a few months my own breasts will be swollen and heavy with milk and I look forward to my lover enjoying them as much as the male character in my story.

I LOVE the idea of the hucow, but what I really wish I could find was a woman on all fours and her boobs being milked by someone(guy or girl) sitting up next to them to really give it that huCOW feeling. The thought of watching a woman being milked by hand like an actual cow on a farm is so hot to me!

very hot.

WOW and YUmmmm

My wife does that. We invite a friend for breakfast or supper, and she prepares everything--soup, ice cream, sauces, dips, coffee, hot chocolate--plans the entire meal so that her milk stars as the universal ingredient throughout the menu. Her still-puffy areola and large nipple beneath strategically worn blouses and shirts intensifies the erotic atmosphere from the get-go when our guest walks in the door.

Milk fountain WOW That sounds all so erotic and horny and wish I could join and share a nd quote the below you wrote and I really LOVE

The older breast

Older breasts give the sweetest milk. An erection with every suck.

tumblr_nyc5soZyVw1uipezbo5_500.jpg

tumblr_nk3hq9HWGK1sdy06po4_500.jpg

The older or old breasts are in my view soooo sexy and if the are able to be milked is so horny and erotic YUMMMM

Hello all,
Does anyone have a,suggestion buy milking epquipment? Is there web site I can look that sells erotic milking equipment or milkers. This topic has me and my wifr turned on

Back