The 50th Weak of Donald the Dangerous

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Here is a sobering thought for your New Year!

National security expert reveals why it would be impossible to stop Trump from starting a nuclear war

Nuclear-exlosion-and-Donald-Trump-300x161.jpg

Jonathan Capehart, the Pulitzer Prize winning opinion writer now with The Washington Post, reported on the potential of President Donald Trump starting a nuclear war while guest hosting AM Joy on MSNBC.

“One hallmark of Trump’s first year in office has been the increasing isolation of America on the world stage,” Capehart explained. “There was his internationally condemned decision to move the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and recognize the city as the country’s capital, then of course the backlash, not to mention the verbal sparring between Trump and Kim Jong-Un, fueled by the erratic behavior that led one of my guests to list none other than Donald Trump as the world’s biggest nuclear threat — of this year and next.”

Capehart introduced Joe Cirincione, the president of Ploughshares Fund and the author of Nuclear Nightmares: Securing the World Before It Is Too Late. Cirincione authored the Defense One article identifying President Trump as the world’s greatest nuclear threat.

Don't resolve to quit drinking just yet. :(
 
Trump’s ‘bigger nuclear button’ tweet appears to have been prompted by a Fox News report on Kim Jung-un

At 7:37 PM, Fox News’ chyron read that Kim Jong-un “says he has a nuclear button.” Two minutes later, President Donald Trump tweeted in an apparent response.

First flagged by Media Matters’ Matt Gertz, the short amount of time between Fox’s headline and the president’s bombastic tweet offers powerful evidence that the right-wing network “is going to get us all killed.”

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
4:49 PM - Jan 2, 2018

‘Also one for Diet Cokes’: Internet loses it after Trump brags he has a ‘bigger’ nuclear button than Kim Jung-un

Will we make it to November? :eek:
 
He spent a whole week playing golf, but it didn’t do him a bit of good.
 
Trump called acquaintance from White House to rant about SNL and ‘golden showers

President Donald Trump prefers to spend his evenings in bed by 6:30 p.m. to eat a cheeseburger, watch TV and make phone calls, according to a bombshell new book.

Michael Wolff spoke to numerous sources involved in President Donald Trump’s campaign and the first year of his administration, and they describe a surprised and unprepared president struggling to make sense of his new life, according to excerpts published in New York magazine.

The president often dined with chief strategist Steve Bannon, who served a source for Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, but Wolff reported that Trump preferred to get into bed early and spend the evening gossiping with friends over the phone as he watched three television screens.

“As details of Trump’s personal life leaked out, he became obsessed with identifying the leaker,” Wolff reported. “The source of all the gossip, however, may well have been Trump himself. In his calls throughout the day and at night from his bed, he often spoke to people who had no reason to keep his confidences. He was a river of grievances, which recipients of his calls promptly spread to the ever-attentive media.”

He can haz cheeseburgers in bed! :D
 
Donald Trump just took a flamethrower to Steve Bannon

The worm turns!

Just when you think nothing Donald Trump does can surprise you, this happens.
The "this" to which I am referring is a statement from Trump himself (!) released Wednesday afternoon in which he absolutely crushes his longtime political adviser Steve Bannon. And I mean CRUSHES. Into. Very. Small. Bits.
It's among the most remarkable statements I've ever read from any politician in any office ever -- and has to be a top five oddest statement ever made by a sitting US president. Here it is, in full -- because nothing else would do it justice:
"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

"Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn't represent my base -- he's only in it for himself.
"Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.
"We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down."


Holy crap.

:D
 
GOP senator opted for private briefing on the amendment allowing for removal of the president from office: report

Yale School of Medicine’s Law and Psychiatry Division professor Dr. Bandy Lee was summoned to Capitol Hill in November to brief lawmakers on the 25th Amendment and President Donald Trump’s mental state, Politico reports.

On Dec. 5 and 6, Dr. Lee warned lawmakers, “he’s going to unravel, and we are seeing the signs.”

The private briefings included a Republican senator who Dr. Lee declined to identify.

Dr. Lee edited the bestselling book The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, featuring the work of 27 psychiatrists, psychologists and mental health experts to assess President Trump’s mental health.

“One senator said that it was the meeting he most looked forward to in 11 years,” Lee recalled. “Their level of concern about the president’s dangerousness was surprisingly high.”

They might be Republicans but they have a pulse!:)
 
Trump sent Bannon a cease and desist letter and everyone in WH said Trump is stupid .

happy-hillary.jpg


11HILLARY-popup.jpg
 
Maryland Democrat: Plenty of Republicans are questioning Trump’s fitness for office

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) appeared on CNN Thursday and said that psychiatric professionals are alarmed at President Donald Trump’s apparent mental state and that he is showing signs of being “increasingly paranoid and delusional.”

Raskin has proposed a bill calling for an investigative body to adjudicate whether or not Trump is mentally impaired and whether or not the 25th Amendment should be invoked.

“We’re not mental health professionals, we’re not psychiatrists, that’s not our role,” Raskin said, “but we do have a defined and important role under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, which is to set up a body that could act with the vice president in the event of an emergency.”

CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Raskin how he can be so sure his politics and personal distaste for the president aren’t coloring his perceptions.

Raskin said that many Republicans have “confided their doubts” about Trump’s mental health to him.

:):D
 
wow

a Phelia quote

:heart:

Michael Wolff’s book has provoked the right wing into showcasing another circus parade, in the big top. The circus of the White House has a clown car. Cast members are constantly coming out of the clown car, re-entering the clown car, only to re-emerge, at a later time.

Galloping galaxies! Sarah Palin poked her nose out of her burrow, when Roy Moore was given a go. Kelly Anne Conway did a little tap dance, and disappeared, again. Even the Scary Mooch piped up, order to bring attention to his involvement.

The news feed from the right wing has become an automatic tennis ball launcher. The barrage is set for thick and fast. That little red Russia ball must be obscured.

Pretending to feed Bannon to the lions, was a spectacle.
 
Fox’s Chris Wallace says Trump flunked ’Damage Control 101′ by turning Wolff’s book into a best seller

Fox News host Chris Wallace shot down President Donald Trump’s denials about reporter Michael Wolff’s work in the White House — which resulted in a scathing new book, Fire and Fury.

Wolff’s book reveals the chaotic inner workings of the Trump White House, where he spent hours at a time talking to staffers and watching the daily drama unfold in the West Wing — and the president insists he never approved the reporter’s visits.

“Here is the key question: What was Michael Wolff doing in the White House in the first place?” Wallace said. “The president said (Thursday) night he personally never approved it, but his administration approved it. You assume the president had some idea that Michael Wolff was going around the White House.”

Wolff claims he spoke to the president while reporting on the book, and Wallace said the journalist was set up to work in the White House by Trump’s communications office.

“I talked to a former top senior White House official who said the word came down from the communications office early in the administration to play ball with Michael Wolff,” Wallace said. “They knew there would be a bunch of books about the first year of the Trump White House, and they figured most of them would be critical and they thought that — there is a question why they thought this — they would get a fair shake from Michael Wolff.”

"The truth will set them free" right? Or get them tossed out on their asses!:D
 
Stephen Colbert just nailed Donald Trump’s critical error in his attempted takedown of Steve Bannon


https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/oo...or-in-his-attempted-takedown-of-steve-bannon/


In an attempt at a takedown of Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump accused the former White House senior aide of both violating their non-disclosure agreement and also lying.

“Well, which is it?” Stephen Colbert said during “The Late Show” Thursday. “Is he lying or is he disclosing confidential information?
 
We can laugh and/or cry but we'd also best be ready to shiver and run. Tromp is cornered by events that threaten his position and freedom. Pretty soon he'll have nothing to lose. What will he try to do when desperation overwhelms him?
 
Holy Shit, I can't read this shit any more!:eek:

I came back from the gym and thought I'd update my Donald the Dangerous thread but Raw Story is just filled with chaos of the "Fire and Fury" and Trump dementia stories!

I'm just going to get a cheeseburger and chill for a while. :rolleyes:
 
The 'Gorilla Channel' is fake, but some Twitter users still thought Trump watched it



USATODAY dot com Feed (Today) - If you tweet it, some will believe it, as we learned from when a fake excerpt of Michael Wolff's book blew up Twitter.


http://mediums.world/news/the-truth-about-donald-trump-and-gorilla-fights-explained

(twirp's) "Gorilla Channel” joke is reminiscent of the fake transcripts between President Bill Clinton and Prime Minister Tony Blair that were created by comedian Michael Spicer. In case you were curious, Bill Clinton never said that he punches slabs of ham to work through his frustrations.


https://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-watches-gorilla-channel/


????

https://www.usatoday.com/topic/thebubble/?guid=8adbb46b-6434-4250-94cc-066d6062eeb8
 
The 'Gorilla Channel' is fake, but some Twitter users still thought Trump watched it
I'm awaiting some hot Tromp news flashes. Like:

* DJT prefers hamburgers of ground Haitian dwarf flesh grilled over flaming disinterred bones of Jehovah's Witnesses.
* DJT had Ivanka cloned for intimate fun (and no arguments).
* DJT has almost fulfilled his 2014 contract with the Clintons to destroy the Gup party as a political structure.
* DJT has accepted political asylum in Crimea for himself and family.
* The little alien inside DJT's head popped-off the lid, peered out, said "Holy shit!" in its squeaky little alien dialect, and retreated.
* DJT has ordered a secret FBI raid on BriteFart News to "root-out traitors."
* Tentacle monsters have taken over the White House. MSM hides the fact.

"If you don't like the news, go out and make your own."
--Scoop Nisker
 
Is Trump about to fire Sessions and blame it on Sessions extreme views on marijuana?
 
We can laugh and/or cry but we'd also best be ready to shiver and run. Tromp is cornered by events that threaten his position and freedom. Pretty soon he'll have nothing to lose. What will he try to do when desperation overwhelms him?

This is really the critical question for anyone who is being honest about Trump's bizarre personality disorder.
 
Back
Top