ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
hybirdx said:
Whoa... I had seen proof like that, but thats the first that actualy made sence!
Actually, I did this same exercise in my History of Architecture and sort of proved the similitude between Versailles, Porto and the façade of one of my school's buildings... :D

Lovely. I think I'll work on my story a little tonight. It has been too long since I've last written a line. Actually, I think I stopped mid-sentence, last time...

And I'm downloading Ghost in the Shell. Only 17 hours to go! Yay! What's the good of fast internet if all this fuckers set their uploading speeds to bare minimum?

Oh yeah baby, and boy are they hot wooohoooo. Actually , I finished the laundry yesterday. This sucks that the dryer is not working. This is such a pain in the ass, I cannot wait till we get paid again so we can get a new one.

Chewey

ohhhh yes.... extreemly violent, and the end is hard to folow, but ohhhyeah, excelent....

What else should I start downloading now, so that I'll have a nice stash ready in time for christmas?

hmm in anime movies? Princess Mononoke. definatly. Akira is a classic, you may want to get some Trigun and Neon Genisis Evangelion, cowboy Behop.... i would STRONGLY reccomend Rurouni Kenshin, but you may not want to because.... well, there are 95 eppisodes, 6 OVA movies, and one full length movie... lol and it's extreemly addicting. it is however, the best Anime series i've ever seen.

the other series, usually havebetween 20 and 30 eppisodes.

Macross, and Macross plus are good too... those are movies too.

Get the street fighter alpha movie, that was a pretty cool movie

But like Khadgar, I definetly sudgest Princess Mononoke

If you can find it ... Gensomaden Saiyuki ...

Come on who can resist these cute guys. :evil kitty grins:

BTW ... the red head in the pic is mine! ... :heart: Sha Gojyo :heart: ...
NO TOUCHIE!!!

Attachments

• calgsdx02a.jpg
    calgsdx02a.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
ahhhyes, street fighter, and Fatal Fury are good. Mai's part as an actual fighter is kinda questionable.... LOL but you'll soon find out why she's in there.

Hmmm ... there are lots of stuff out there. It all depends on what kind of anime you want.

Some of my faves ... (in no particular order)

3x3 Eyes
Ah My Goddess
Cat Girl Nuku-Nuku
Devil Hunter Yoko (aka Mamono Hunter)
Excel Saga
Gensomaden Saiyuki :heart: Sha Gojyo :heart:
Haunted Junction
Magic Users Club
Night Walker
Ranma 1/2
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Slayers (I have only watched the 1st series)
Trigun :heart: Vash :heart:
Tenchi Muyo
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Princess Miyu

Anything that has :heart: Captian Harlock :heart: in it.

I didn't included some of the hentai ones I have seen. Yeah I watch all different kinds of anime.

24 hours have past ...

What no post?! Come on you slackers ... I know Khaddy & Hy have posted on the board today but not here. Bad Draggie & Evil Mage.

I forgot to add on my anime list ...

Scorcerer Hunters

1: I'm sleepy, give me a few minutes

and 2: I have never been able to see Scocerer Hunters yet (just my luck eh?)

*opens an eye* uh.... can i leave it to.... last night i was thinking of more aweing anime titles.... and today, i sleep like a log?

I think I posted my faves before, but here goes again:

MUST SEE -

Fushigi Yuugi
His & Her Circumstances
Hellsing
Trigun
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Blue Gender
Ceres:Celestial Legend
GTO (omg...WAY humorous!)
Golden Boy (This One Is HILLARIOUS, lots of sexual innuendos and situations)
Ranma 1/2
Bastard!

Really Good -

Dual!
The Vision Of Escaflowne
I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs (I've only seen one DVD, but loved it...when I see more it may move up to Must See)
Angel Sanctuary (will move to Must See if they make more!)
Night Walker
Both Vampire Hunter D Movies
Love Hina
Vandread

Thought Provoking -

Serial Experiments Lain
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Boogiepop Phantom

I can't think of anything else right now, but I know there are more. :)

GO watch! :p

Thank you for all the suggestions! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I just finished downloading Ghost in the Shell and it took me 2 and a half days! Isn't there a faster way to do this other than Kazaa?

Oh, I forgot to say. Popcorns are ready, got cables across my room connecting the computer to the TV so now I'm off to see the thing! :D

Lauren.Hynde said:
Thank you for all the suggestions! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I just finished downloading Ghost in the Shell and it took me 2 and a half days! Isn't there a faster way to do this other than Kazaa?

I wish I could help you! :( I am lucky enough to have a local comic shop here that rents anime, and also a friend who manages a DVD place and gets me the ones I really love for cost.

If I ever get a DVD burner, I'll send you some copies though! :kiss:

Lauren.Hynde said:
Oh, I forgot to say. Popcorns are ready, got cables across my room connecting the computer to the TV so now I'm off to see the thing! :D

Have Fun! :D

Hello everyone. Finally the weekend is here, wooohoo. Thank god, I needed it this week. Very busy at work, too much to do.

Chewey

(pulling from the subject for just a bit...) You go to read this, Its kinda funny! (Note: this is just a story, do not be offended if any character was insulted *Glares at arc* )

Anime comercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back