Useless panties

angela40

Really Experienced
Men get so excited and hard when the discover when us women are pantiless. For me panties are useless. I like when wind caresses my pussy under my dress or skirt. On a bicycle it's a marvelous feeling. On strong windy days, dress flies up for a quick flash chaps smile or look embarrassed, no idea why. MAYBE I CAN GET SOME OF YOUR FEELINGS ON THE SUBJECT. At this writing am wet with anticipation xxx 💟💟

Men get so excited and hard when the discover when us women are pantiless. For me panties are useless. I like when wind caresses my pussy under my dress or skirt. On a bicycle it's a marvelous feeling. On strong windy days, dress flies up for a quick flash chaps smile or look embarrassed, no idea why. MAYBE I CAN GET SOME OF YOUR FEELINGS ON THE SUBJECT. At this writing am wet with anticipation xxx 💟💟

My wife never wears panties to go to work and I completely support her decision. She is a university teacher and she admits that she likes to give her students an occasional glimpse of her bare pussy. And she always comes back to me at night just dripping wet

Lately shes been wearing them alot less. She has some very nice pairs ;) I explained to her either way i win....:rose:

I never had the luck to meet a woman who wore no panties. I only can be envy on each man who had the chance to enjoy an exposed or by accident flashed pussy.

Last edited:

Angela, as a person whose life has been guided by sex (from your profile) you must realize that us males are pretty simple life forms. We need food and water and sex, or the possibility of sex. We become aroused dozens of times a day for reasons as simple as seeing a woman's panty lines, seeing a woman with no panty lines, seeing a woman with no bra, seeing a woman with a bra. Just seeing a woman can get us hard and ready to go for it. The idea of a woman with no panties gives us hope that there is one less layer of clothing between us and her vagina.

I'd love for my wife to start going commando. I've told her that I think it's hot but she said she wouldn't be comfortable out of the house without panties on. Too bad because quite frankly I like the idea of other men potentially seeing her pussy and bare ass. Like say on a windy day and she's in a skirt.

My wife refuses to go commando. In fact, when we were dating in college and every date involved my fingers inside her pussy, she refused to let me take off her panties. She said, "You can get to everything if I keep them on." At least she will let me get them off her when we have sex. The only other time I ever saw her pantie-less was the night she came home drunk from an outing with friends.

My wife refuses to go commando. In fact, when we were dating in college and every date involved my fingers inside her pussy, she refused to let me take off her panties. She said, "You can get to everything if I keep them on." At least she will let me get them off her when we have sex. The only other time I ever saw her pantie-less was the night she came home drunk from an outing with friends.

Oh sure - leave us hanging lol. There's a story here that needs to be told.

Hi

Angela, as a person whose life has been guided by sex (from your profile) you must realize that us males are pretty simple life forms. We need food and water and sex, or the possibility of sex. We become aroused dozens of times a day for reasons as simple as seeing a woman's panty lines, seeing a woman with no panty lines, seeing a woman with no bra, seeing a woman with a bra. Just seeing a woman can get us hard and ready to go for it. The idea of a woman with no panties gives us hope that there is one less layer of clothing between us and her vagina.

You are so right. Panties only came into fashion in the 1880s of course dresses hit the floor, all covered

I too find panties to be useless for women. My Mom and neither of my wives have worn panties and neither do my Daughter, Daughter-in-Law, or my Granddaughters. My Son and I wear the panties in our family as did my Dad, but only when we have to wear clothes at all.

In certain situations knowing someone has no pants can be a turn on, but I do like the extra pleasure one can get from unwrapping that final layer before you get to the prize underneath. Some pretty little panties under your dress can look so sexy.

Nothing more than a turn on..

Love to see girls enjoying the fresh air, that inner smile they have, that flirtatious thought constantly running through their head... mmm. Advocate we have a pantyless day on lit !!

I've also got into not wearing boxers, at my desk now at work in shorts, nothing on underneath. The rougher cloth rubbing against the end of my cock is also such a turn on. ;)

You are sooooo correct. When I was married, I begged my wife to lean into my ear and whisper, "Just remembered, I forgot to put panties on today" when we were in public and she was wearing a dress. Fuck, she could have had anything she wanted! I'd have taken her directly to a jewelry store if she wanted. Better yet, I'd have suggested it was time to go to the shoe store! Don't know why it is such a turn in for me, BUT IT IS!!!

My wife never wears panties to go to work and I completely support her decision. She is a university teacher and she admits that she likes to give her students an occasional glimpse of her bare pussy. And she always comes back to me at night just dripping wet

That is so damn sexy! Wish I had Prof's that were sans panties! If I did and had caught a glimpse in class, BOOM, instant, unrelenting wood and it would have been obvious in the nylon running shorts (80's) I wore to class when the weather was warm!!

Oh sure - leave us hanging lol. There's a story here that needs to be told.

My wife hadn’t had sex with another man since we got married six years before, and we decided she could do it if she wanted to. One of the sales reps that called on her medical office really wanted her. One night her office went to Happy Hour after work, and she called to say she would be home late. Around midnight, the doorbell rang, and I opened the door to find my cute, very drunk wife standing there with a big grin. Her shoes were in one hand and her panties were in her other hand. A car was driving away, so I knew somebody had driven her home. Unfortunately, she either didn’t remember the details of all that had happened or she just didn’t want to tell me. She did tell me enough to get me excited, and she has added more details (probably fictional) as she has retold the story over the years.

I agree and don't wear them. Here lately, though, I have been thinking about how it would feel to have him pull them off me, or to be told to take them off... or feel his fingers rub me through the silky fabric, only to be pushed aside as he explores further. I remember, long ago when I wore them, how I would wrap them around him and stroke him as I licked and sucked.

So, although I don't wear them, they do have some wonderful uses.

I sort of understand where everybody's coming from but I'm of a completely different mindset. Panties, lingerie, and sexy clothing are kind of my biggest fetish. I infinitely prefer a woman in something rather than nothing. Panties to me are a wonderful thing. I love to have her leave them on, just pulled to the side or down to her knees. Not bothering to take them off get me turned on more than any "I'm not wearing any" ever will.

Knowing a woman is pantieless can be a very big turn on but so is knowing she's wearing a thong or g string, seeing the outline as she walks by can be just as much of a turn on. Getting underneath her clothes then peeling the panties down across her thighs is always a sexy time, the official unwrapping that adds to the excitement Of what is about to happen, so wouldn't say they are useless. They also make for a nice trophy to remember the sexy time you had with her, especially if she was nice and turned on leaving them moist and holding her scent :devil:

I sort of understand where everybody's coming from but I'm of a completely different mindset. Panties, lingerie, and sexy clothing are kind of my biggest fetish. I infinitely prefer a woman in something rather than nothing. Panties to me are a wonderful thing. I love to have her leave them on, just pulled to the side or down to her knees. Not bothering to take them off get me turned on more than any "I'm not wearing any" ever will.

I have to agree with TheWhiteBull. For something different or a change of pace, the 'no panties' would work. As a rule I am a lover of women dressed in sexy lingerie. The more the better. Silky or lacy bra and panty sets, Stockings, nylons, a Teddy, camisoles, you name it. It is kind of like opening a present as the layers get peeled away.

I have to agree with TheWhiteBull. For something different or a change of pace, the 'no panties' would work. As a rule I am a lover of women dressed in sexy lingerie. The more the better. Silky or lacy bra and panty sets, Stockings, nylons, a Teddy, camisoles, you name it. It is kind of like opening a present as the layers get peeled away.

For me it can be having anything on. Even as simple as just leaving socks on, or a large necklace, just something. I do have a particular fondness for panties.

I haven't worn panties since I lost my leg. In my case it's a phobia. The bands remind me how I lost my leg. I don't wear anything on my body that even remotely seems restricting. I tolerate my skirts waist bands and bikinis, but if society ever gets less anal I'll be nude.

Back