Bbw Female seeking dirty pen pal

lustybusty84

Virgin
I'm a white 28 year old red head bbw looking for a naughty pen pal either by pm here or email... maybe pics down the road :) I have a bit of a Daddy complex and love older men, but men and women of all ages are welcome!

I'm a white 28 year old red head bbw looking for a naughty pen pal either by pm here or email... maybe pics down the road :) I have a bit of a Daddy complex and love older men, but men and women of all ages are welcome!

Welcome to Lit.

Where should I apply?

Welccome to Lit!! Hope you enjoy your stay, my e-mail is in my profile.

chat

i would love to chat sometimes send me a pm.

Hey. I like the idea of this, and hope you find what you're looking for. Would you be opposed to a foot fetish centered kind of deal?

A pm sent!

older gentleman interested

I would love to chat with you. I have been without sex for over 20 years. Lets chat

Thanks to all the lovely ladies and gentleman who helped me out last time. :) in the mood again and home all alone.. send me a pm if interested!

What's up mami, lets chat for a while.

Sexy Military man looking for some fun.get back to me. I want play with u.

i love redheads, and i admire bbw's , I am Marc, french canadian, age 51, so the daddy or uncle figure does come into the scheme of things, if you care to caht thru email. golf_marc@hotmail.com and lets see how it goes, havew a good day, Marc:)

Back