Blindfold GF, friend fucking

lovesexfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
1,100
Hi All,

How's the idea of blindfolding my GF and then while I fuck her swapping it with my friend? Anyone of you has done it something like this?
 
Do you realize that is sexual assault if not rape?

If she isn't happy about it you could be in for a world of shit!
 
Sounds like a marvelous opportunity to introduce her to anal sex. You go, boy!:rolleyes:
 
Do you realize that is sexual assault if not rape?

If she isn't happy about it you could be in for a world of shit!

I got to agree. This is a fun fantasy but keep it at that. She'll know it's not you.
 
Yes, it is not a good idea unless you have discussed it before hand. My husband has mentioned this a few times over the years and he lays out the scenario where he will have me naked and blindfolded laying on the bed, my hands will be strapped down. He will move around me slowly and touch me only with a feather. He will blow in my ears, he will bring his dick close to my mouth to sense and smell it, but not let me suck it. Eventually he will run it over my dripping pussy until I am begging him to enter me.

Now when he is finished he will leave me there on the bed and after maybe 10 minutes the front door will open and close and he will come back and release me. It is up to me to decide if it was just him or he had a friend over for fun. I probably will wonder at every guy that smiles at me in the streets after that.

We have never acted on this fantasy but I must admit it would be fun and often wonder if I would always know the truth or not. At least I will know what may be going to happen when he suggests the blindfold and would have the option of saying no.
 
Just got a message from hubby to be naked in bed with blindfold and earbuds in at 10:30. The message ended remember no peeking. And if no one shows up in 15 minutes get up and go about your day.
 
Just got a message from hubby to be naked in bed with blindfold and earbuds in at 10:30. The message ended remember no peeking. And if no one shows up in 15 minutes get up and go about your day.

What a conundrum! No peeking for 15 minutes...could be a loooong 15.
 
Back
Top