Be as boring as possible.

Shouldn't this be in the "what pissed you off thread"? Or am I alone in my hatred of weddings? Much alcohol is needed for me to attend.

Oh Gawd, I DO detest weddings as a rule also! Couldn't consume the requisite amount of alcohol, as I was the driver for my mother!
(I should get some brownie points for that!)
so tired!
*yawn*
 
There is a popcorn kernel in the sink strainer.

I am debating about the merits of leaving it there, until more debris accumulates, in which case I shall empty all the strained items, and save myself some serious time. Or instead, emptying it now, and thereby starting the week "fresh," with a clean strainer.

I am going to have to think about the pros and cons, and perhaps make a sort of two-column chart to compare the arguments.
 
I might have a granola bar for breakfast. But then, I might have a protein shake instead.
 
I was thinking about PopTarts (either blueberry or strawberry) for breakfast, but they're probably too interesting for this thread.
 
I was thinking about PopTarts (either blueberry or strawberry) for breakfast, but they're probably too interesting for this thread.

I think cold Pop Tarts are undoubtedly at home here as long as you steer clear of the maple brown sugar variety. Which reminds me of freezer burned toaster waffles served with a frugal pour of ice cold maple syrup.
 
Back
Top