Favorite female body parts?

Elbows

It's all about the elbows. I still can't understand why there isn't a thread for them.

:rolleyes:

It would depend on who the female was. Different women have different outstanding features. Some women might have more beautiful breasts while others it might be her lips or eyes. While another might have a really sexy ass or legs........

Hands and lips. Sexiest part of a woman. Probably because I love handjobs and blowjobs.

The order highly depends on the quality of the body parts.

1. Legs - LOVE smooth tan long legs. Whenever I see them makes me fantasize having my head between their legs.
2. Smooth pussy. As long as it's bald I am very happy.
3. Boobs. Used to be heavily into big knockers but starting to like handfuls now.
4. Love a great ass.

To touch and play with

1. Clitoris
2. Labia minora
3. Vaginal opening and interior
4. Mons pubis and vulva
5. Buttocks
6. Inner thighs
7. Feet
8. Breasts and nipples
8. Tummy
9. Neck and ears
10. Hollows of the arms and sides

To appreciate visually, assess beauty and cuteness, to select

1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Rest of face
4. Body
5. Legs

The list would have to be ass, legs, then breast are the top three for me. What can I say their is just something special about a sweet ass that gets me going.

The list would have to be ass, legs, then breast are the top three for me. What can I say their is just something special about a sweet ass that gets me going.

Do you mind if I ask: are you picky about asses? I love gorgeous feet, but probably 90 per cent do absolutely nothing for me, or even disgust me.

I like a woman's warm, outgoing, personality the best. When it is shining, nothing else can compare.
đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kant

A fit woman with a nice ass is great. But perfect toes... ummmm.

Back