Immunity: December 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren Hynde

Hitched
Welcome to December's Official Immunity Thread!

Winning numbers are found at the top of the page (the biggest ones) at Mersey World.

December 6, 2006 UK National Lotto #1143

2 - 5 - 9 - 12 - 22 - 32 - 34

- Alexis661: BDSM
- Boxlicker101: Mind Control
- fieryjen: Loving Wives

December 13, 2006 UK National Lotto #1145

4 - 12 - 14 - 20 - 24 - 46 - 49

- 4degrees: Mind Control
- Vermilion: Celebrities

December 20, 2006 UK National Lotto #1147

4 - 10 - 21 - 22 - 25 - 31 - 38

- 4degrees: Interracial Love
- Alexis661: Celebrities
- pagrl: Anal

December 27, 2006 UK National Lotto #1149

16 - 19 - 27 - 29 - 34 - 39 - 45

- ALEXIS_96: Mature
- Aurora Black: Loving Wives
- sophia jane: Celebrities

Rollovers

04 4degrees
05 fieryjen
06 FuckDoll
07 cloudy
07 i_love_u_in_me
07 lindiana
07 rozezwild_toy
08 bbwsweetstuff
08 eos69671
10 JamesSD
11 ScribeOfErised
11 moonbladem
12 darkgoddess2478
13 MistressJett
13 SadnonMage
14 Vermilion
16 Caclark4
16 vic_elor
17 Colleen Thomas
17 girl_4_rent
18 christy20
18 moonstormer
19 ALEXIS_96
20 Weepingguitar
21 Casey's Pen
22 Alexis661
22 sweetnpetite
23 entitled
23 mowbaby82
24 sonja_blue
26 duckiesmut
26 neonurotic
27 Aurora Black
27 boobsqueeezer
27 Lisolette Gilcrest
28 Sexxy Vixen
29 sophia jane
31 LuciousBi-Writes4U
31 pagrl
32 Boxlicker101
34 BlackSnake
35 Remec
38 Hallowed Eve
42 Zorel
44 bourbonslut
48 SexSweetheart

Participating

You do not have to participate in the immunity, and if you do, you don't have to accept the immunity. Pick a number between 1 and 49, then post your guess here. You can pick a number that someone else has picked, so don't worry if someone already has your number.

The number you choose will, by default, be added to the rollover list and remain registered for you indefinitely or until you choose a different one. If you are missed by the moderator for some reason, your rollover immunity is still qualified if you request it in an immunity thread (like this one), even in future immunity threads. You may change your rollover at any time simply by posting a request for it. In order to make sure your rollover applies despite moderator error, you must post the request for it in an official immunity thread.

Remember - You are responsible for your own immunities. You will not be notified that you have won and you must use your winning immunity in that week or lose it.

Winning An Immunity

If you've won an immunity, the first thing to do is make a post in this thread (and only this thread) that you've won an immunity and which category you will use it for. This is the only way you will earn the immunity.

You have until 7:30 PM GMT on the following Wednesday to claim your immunity here. After that time, you have lost the immunity.

Do not edit the post after 7:30 PM GMT on Wednesday. If you do so, your immunity will be invalidated. This post is the only way we have to verify the immunity and the category you choose.

An Immunity Rule Refresher:

Immunities are won based on the weekly Wednesday Lottery available here: http://lottery.merseyworld.com/

Entrants can select a single number between 1 and 49. The selected number must be posted by the entrant prior to 7:30 PM GMT on Wednesday for the number to be consider for that day's draw. That is 7:30 PM in London on Wednesday. For the timezone illiterate: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Good luck!

Last edited:
2 - 5 - 9 - 12 - 22 - 32 - 34

Last night's winners were: fieryjen; darkgoddess2478; Alexis661; sweetnpetite; Boxlicker101; BlackSnake

If you've won an immunity, the first thing to do is make a post in this thread that you've won an immunity and which category you will use it for. This is the only way you can claim the immunity, and you have until next Wednesday at 7:30 PM GMT to do it. Also remember that it needs to be added to your scorecard listing the correct category and today's date.

Whoo hoo! I didnt miss this one!

I'd like to take mine in BDSM please...never really figured that stuff out....LOL

thanks!

Alexis

In response to Laurel's confusion

I'm even more confused ... oopsy how about just plain illustrated, assuming I'm not too late...

pagrl said:
I'm even more confused ... oopsy how about just plain illustrated, assuming I'm not too late...
Unfortunately, it is too late now. It had to be picked by last Wednesday. Sorry. :rose:

4 - 12 - 14 - 20 - 24 - 46 - 49

Tonight's winners were: 4degrees; darkgoddess2478; Vermilion; Weepingguitar; sonja_blue

If you've won an immunity, the first thing to do is make a post in this thread that you've won an immunity and which category you will use it for. This is the only way you can claim the immunity, and you have until next Wednesday at 7:30 PM GMT to do it. Also remember that it needs to be added to your scorecard listing the correct category and today's date.

can I take my immunity anally ... I mean in anal ... I mean ... well, you get the point.

immunity

whoo hoo - twice in one month! What are the chances of that?

Id like mine in Celebrities this time please....

Thanks and merry christmas!

16 - 19 - 27 - 29 - 34 - 39 - 45

Last night's winners were: Caclark4; vic_elor; ALEXIS_96; Aurora Black; boobsqueeezer; Lisolette Gilcrest; sophia jane; BlackSnake

Immunity

I FINALLY GOT AN IMMUNITY, AND ON THE LAST WEEK NO LESS.

I'll take mine in Mature, please.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back