Clearly the Allure has Won!

Once this is on, I don't want it to come off. It is always a trade off.
I find it provides an extra layer of teasing because so much of my skin is missed when hands wander so it adds to my ache.
What is your take on corsets and the bedroom?

Attachments

• IMG_2359.jpg
    IMG_2359.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 24
I find it provides an extra layer of teasing because so much of my skin is missed when hands wander so it adds to my ache.
On you everything is a yes

God I love corsets....and look even better on you :kiss::rose:

I say bring them on in! But only on the condition that when it's (eventually and very slowly) removed, every inch of your skin is properly tended to by my wandering hands...until a thin film of sweat covers each of our naked bodies...we've sufficiently worked each other into a frothing, primal lust...and the only way for us to satiate each other is a most intimate joining of bodies over several hours...days...weeks...

So, yeah, you need to be in my bed right now, is what I'm saying. :D

I love corsets!!! And you sure make yours look amazing! I wouldn't want you to take it off before after quite a while ;)

Very sexy, love a woman in a corset, the way it shapes her already sexy curves and enhances her breasts, even sexier with stockings. Would have loved to see a little more of your legs in the stockings as well:devil:

teasing is always good...

eventually, the skin on skin feel trumps all...

I certainly do like corsets on ladies. I prefer the quarter cup or no cup at all thus leaving your nipples free to play with or be caressed by the fabric of whatever top you wear over it during the day.

I think they make the woman look soo buxom and naughty, telegraphing that she took the time to get ready to display herself and now wants to be appreciated. It's such a teasing dress-up...and invites many kisses all over and slow hands to gradually unwind the corset and delight in the flesh exposed!

Love to convince my wife to try one -- but not really her thing. You look great in it! Maybe it'll inspire her. ;)

You look gorgeous in it. Love to tease with my hands as they wonder over you.

Are the hands that wander generally of a third party, or is it sadly only your own, I'm not generally in to corsets, although yours goes a long way in changing my mind.

I think they can be very sexy but I have never had a woman wear one for me. I think you look very nice on that one. I wonder what it would be like to slowly unhook each fastener as you stood before me.

looks wonderfully sexy ;)

Corsets are a great addition to the bedroom. They wrap up a beautiful package in a sexy and alluring wrapping. As the target recipient of the package, I always feel as though I can't wait to unwrap the woman but I also love the allure of a woman slightly hidden from sight. And from what I've seen, it looks great on you so never retire it to the closet.

Would that I could take you on in the bedroom in a corset.
That pretty well sums it up.
I can only imagine how you feel and react to touch in this corset...so much is out of reach but lots is not too...and what nice bits that are touchable...roaming all over would be an exercise in denial and tease...over and over...slowly unwrapping and exploring, bringing you close time and again...perhaps taking you over once or twice even before letting you free from the corset....I can't even begin to picture how I would react to see you spilling from the confines of the corset, those wonderful curves all mine for the devouring, for the caressing and the satisfaction of carnal desires repressed while you were corsetted....can you see the state I have myself in now?
You know where to find me.....hoping you might?
:rose:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Course it (sic) all depends on who's wearing it ...

That looks spectacular on you!

Teasing always has its rewards - keep your corset and stockings on as the silk ribbons tie your hands above your head....

I think this tank top would look nice with pink panties to match the flamingos, or black... you choose?

I think it looks lovely without knickers to be quite frank love! No need to bugger your lovely and sexy body covering it with knickers lol. Though I imagine pink would be a fab colour!
Al

While not a "foot guy" per se. I am a fan of your overall body of work. You have an incredible figure. Those are lovey though.

Back