New Story Advertisments

Two Stories :)

They got my two stories up!! So I can show them to you, now. I Really hope you enjoy them, but whether you do or do Not, leave me some feedback. I'm hard-headed and can be unnecessarily proud - so it's good to see what other people are saying. Here are the links.

A Dreamer -- a good bit older than my most current - about 2 years old, now.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/s...y.php?id=315627

Another Day at the Office -- latest and more serious attempt;
http://www.literotica.com/stories/s...y.php?id=315628
 
Lesbian Stories with an Edge

I'm a relative newcomer to Literotica, but I have several stories up right now if you care to peruse them.

How to describe them? I guess I would say they are lesbian exchanges with an edge. They all take place in public spaces and they are usually anonymous figures with limited dialogue. They are atypical, raw, and sexy (I think).

My link is: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=853885&page=submissions
 
I'll vouch for everything Lesbia says, I'm in danger of becoming her biggest fan/stalker. I love her sparse dialogue and beautifully painted characters and she's not paying me to say so! Keep writing sweetheart and I'll keep reading.
 
In All Her Glory

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=317221 - In All Her Glory is my latest piece. The story follows Drew Cotter and the deal he strikes with his wife to try out a new role playing scenario in their bedroom. Much to the enjoyment of the spying girl next door who has had a crush on Drew since high school.

I've felt my writing to be lacking in the character department so this is my first step in trying to improve that.

My other stories and poems can be found at http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=555641&page=submissions

Please take a read of this latest story I am interested in criticism/advice on how to improve the character elements in particular. As usual any and all feedback on this piece and others is appreciate.

MuseShadow
 
Last edited:
My latest addition is out

Ranya Ch.03 is also part of the Nude Day Story contest.

It is set in a fantasy world. The apprentices decide to have Nude gathering, and a new romance starts.

Please tell me what you think.

Maharat
 
I was not all that happy with my nude day entry - it felt like 'write by numbers'. The category assignment spoiled the 'twist', which my editor thought I overly foreshadowed in any event. I'm also not sure the sex quotient is high enough, especially at the end.
 
christabelll said:
Jenny Jenny
Cute story
but - there were more than a few typos and words that were in the wrong tense...
I expect that you saw them after they posted it???

The upshot is that its really cute and fun!
That's just part of the fun, Christabell ;)
 
Nice voice. Needs a bit of editing.

Not much of a real story, like the humor, but no character development. As you like to say, a vignette.
 
New writer craves feedback

Hi all,

I'm a new writer here, though not a new reader. ;) I've read and appreciated many of your stories anonymously for a while.

I've gotten some very encouraging feedback from readers already, but it would be nice to hear from other writers and know what you think I could do better. For example, I tend to neglect physical descriptions. I'd like to know what would make my stories more satisfying to all. :D

I have two ongoing series right now:

"The Checkout Girl"
-- Chapter 1
-- Chapter 2
-- (Chapter 3 in the hopper)

"A Karate Love Story"
-- Chapter 1
-- Chapter 2
-- (Chapter 3 in the hopper)

Cheers to all!
"ynona"
 
Back
Top