Crossing the line

Michael realized immediately that his daughter must be so high that she wasn't even thinking anymore, her body just reacting naturally to sexual stimuli. They had majorly crossed a line. He needed to stop, this was quite wrong of him to continue.

But his throbbing cock insisted otherwise. He pulled his finger from her suckling sweet mouth, even as he dug his other fingers more firmly against her wetness below, and scooped up more coke, with two fingers this time, and slid them right back into her mouth.

He pulled his fingers away from her thong, but only to spank her once again!

"Naughty, naughty little girl!" he said, and then two fingers pulled the thong out of the way and easily found her dripping slit, and slid right inside his daughter's tight little pussy!
 
Her eyes closed as she sucked her father's fingers dry, the coke sending another shot through her system.

She was so high, that she didn't think about what she was doing but God, it felt so good! Tracey held onto her father's leg and rested her head on it and it was then she finally felt his hard cock poking her in the chest.

With a slow motion, she moved an arm under her and grabbed his cock in her small hand and gave it a firm grip, "Yes Daddy....I'm so naughty......" she purred......
 
"So naughty..." Michael groaned, her grip sending erotic chills through to his core. His cock throbbed in desire. He slid his fingers slowly in and out of his daughter's hot, dripping pussy, spreading her juices around.

This is so wrong... She'll never forgive me for this... If she remembers, he thought.

He continued exploring her pussy with his thick, long fingers, pushing slightly deeper each time he went in, eliciting the most lovely little moans from her as she lay across his lap...
 
"Oh God Daddy!" Tracey cried out as her father's fingers explored deeply. She had never had anyone touch her before and it felt so good. Perhaps it was better when she realized it was her father's fingers rather than someone she had just met.

She had always wanted her first time to be special, despite how she behaved.

Tracey continued to squeeze her father's cock and was delighted to feel how big it was. She had a dildo in her dresser but it was small compared to her father's cock. That sent a shiver through out her body and she had the sudden urge to have his dick in her mouth!
 
Michael's cock spasmed in her hand once again when she called out "Daddy!" and he was terrified at how much it turned him on. But there was little chance he would stop now...

He groaned when she squeezed his throbbing member, and then pulled his fingers from her juicy tight pussy, and let her off his lap, onto her knees before him.

With a wink, he quickly turned to the desk, scooped a line of coke onto the card, and then carefully brought it to his dick, and spread the line along the top of his hard cock in front of her, and handed her the straw.

"One more line..."
 
Tracey saw the wink and giggled. She gasp at the size of her father's dick before her. But when he put the line of coke on it, it made her mouth water. With no hesitation whatsoever, she took the straw from him and leaned up and did the line with expertise.

Rubbing her nose and taking a big inhale, she smiled widely at her father before leaning over and kissing the tip of his cock, "Daddy..please?" she said, looking up at him, giving him those pouty eyes she liked to use to get her way, "Can I suck it Daddy?"
 
How could he possibly say no to that?

"Please, Tracey, yes you may, suck your daddy's cock," he said, running his fingers through her fiery hair. The little kiss she gave the tip of it was pure ecstasy to him.

"But first, take that dress off."
 
"OK Daddy," she said in a whisper. Reaching behind her, she grasped the zipper on the back of the dress and pulled it down. After that, she pulled the dress down from her shoulders and down her torso, revealing she had no bra on and her perky breasts bounced out of the top.

She pushed it off her legs and tossed her dress aside before moving back to her father and looking up at him, she took his cock into her mouth and went right to work on it, sucking and tasting......
 
Michael growled in pleasure as he watched his daughter peel her dress off, exposing herself to him, and knelt before him wearing nothing but that tiny thong and went right to work sucking his dick!

He groaned as he felt her hot mouth cover him and take him in, working him up and down. It was clear this wasn't the first dick she'd sucked.

"Naughty girl," he groaned, running his fingers through her red hair. "You are far too good at sucking dick," he said, and his grip tightened in her hair and he forced her fully down on his long stiff rod, jamming it down her throat and holding her there gagging on it!

He pulled her off then, gasping for breath, spit spilling down her chin, before feeding her his cock again... And again... And again...
 
Tracey didn't fight her father as he pushed his cock down her throat, which she took all of willingly until her lips kissed the base of his hard cock! It went on like that for several minutes and not only was her mouth drooling but she could feel her pussy literally leaking it's juice and running down the inside of her legs.

With her free hand, she reached down and started to rub her clit, which caused her to moan against her father's meaty dick in her mouth...
 
Michael could clearly smell his daughter's arousal in the air as he continued to feed her his cock. There was something so primal about all of this, natural almost, as forbidden as it all seemed. He groaned out in pleasure as she moaned around his hard cock in her mouth, and he saw her twiddling her pussy with her fingers as she sucked on him.

"You want this cock stuffed up in your pussy little girl?" he asked her, groaning again as pleasure filled him. "You wanna ride your daddy's dick and come all over it?" he demanded of her now.
 
Tracey didn't answer her father verbally, instead she took a few more licks and sucks of his cock before standing up before him, still stroking him and moved to the bed, "Come here Daddy." She said.

She removed her thong and crawled onto the bed on all fours, her ass sticking straight up in the air, tempting her father she was sure, "Fuck me Daddy....please?" She told him.
 
And how could he say no to his little girl begging him for such a naughty thing? His dick was rock hard and he was more than ready to take her on her bed.

He stood up and moved towards her, savoring the view of her amazing little body as she wiggled that ass at him. The bed creaked heavily as he put a knee on it behind her, and then positioned himself behind her.

God forgive me, he thought, as he grabbed his throbbing dick and pressed it to her sweet, glistening entrance.

He rubbed it around first, spreading the wetness and enjoying the heat, before pushing it in just a bit. Lord she was tight.

He smacked her ass. "Naughty little girl," he grunted, before grasping her hips with both hands and slowly pushing his cock into her...
 
"Oh Daddddyyy..." Tracey moaned as she felt the tip of her father's cock touch her pussy! She then realized she knew why she was holding onto her virginity! It wasn't just for the right man, but for a man who knew her the best...her father!

She squealed and then gasped when she felt him enter her and her hands gripped her comforter....she inhaled deeply and moaned for him, feeling him push deeper. The moan was a mix of both pleasure and pain. Her Father had a huge cock and it caused her to cry out, holding her breath.

"Yesss Daddy," she said as she pushed back against him, forcing his cock down harder into her tight pussy!
 
Michael felt his daughter's amazing tightness envelope his cock as she pushed back on him, forcing his cock deep into her, and he groaned in pleasure as his cock throbbed inside his daughter!

"Fuck yes, Tracey," he said, and thrust hard into her with his hips, giving her the rest of his massive cock, tearing her open and making her scream in pleasure and pain! His grip on her hips tightened and he groaned, and held himself fully, deeply inside his daughter, a complete violation of their family bond...
 
It took a few moments for Tracey to get adjusted to having such a huge cock in her, the pain wasn't as bad as she had heard about but it was well worth it. She moved forward and then pushed herself back again, going slowly and fucking her father slowly.

The only thing that could be heard was the little cries she made while being fucked.......
 
Michael breathed heavily, watching his daughter's young sexy body as she moved it on his cock. He watched in amazement as his thick rod disappeared inside his little girl's hot tunnel... And the moans coming out of her throat were just downright intoxicating, exhilerating, overwhelmingly sexy.

Jesus but his little girl was so much better than her mama ever was!

"God you are amazing Tracey, just like that, work it nice and slow you naughty little girl..."

And with that, he couldn't help but punctuate with a smack on her ass!
 
With her ass hiked up in the air, Tracey rocked back and forth, enjoying what she and her daddy were doing. She cried out when he slapped her ass hard, only to end in a moan of pleasure when she heard his voice.

She reached a hand down between her legs and started to rub her clit and at the same time, feeling her father's full balls, slapping against her pussy, "Fuck me harder Daddy.....please?!" She nearly demanded and begged.
 
At this point, Tracey's pussy was driving him so mad with desire, he would probably do anything his little girl asked of him. Begging him to fuck her harder... Would not be a problem. It had been way too long since he'd last had a woman. Now he was having his own daughter, and it couldn't be more perfect!

"Oh yes, baby girl," he said, and thrust into her, firmly and deeply and held it in, before pulling it out, and then used his hips to pump hard into her once again, seemingly going deeper this time...

And it wasn't long at all before he found a good, hard rhythm...
 
It was just a matter of moments before Tracey's pussy quivered around her father's cock and she was lost in a seemingly long orgasm! She screamed! Boy, did she scream and almost passed out from it all but refused to because she wanted it again and again!

The way her father fucked her...well, it was like a dream come true! She had wanted to fucked many times before and the opportunity presented itself many times over but she never took it.

So what made tonight different?

Before she could think more about it, her fuzzy thoughts were interrupted by another hard orgasm!!
 
Michael could feel his daughter's pussy quaking and quivering on his cock, and her vocal input made it quite clear she was having the most ridiculous orgasms of her life all along the full length of his huge throbbing member. He felt his balls tighten up hard, his cock throb and spasm, and the beginnings of his own orgasm flood his senses...

"Fuck, Tracey... Where do you want your Daddy's cum..?"
 
Where did she want it?!

Still in mid orgasm, Tracey pulled away from her father and quickly turned to face him. She didn't answer him verbally, instead, she wrapped her lips around his cock, which was covered in her juices, and immediately started to fuck his cock with her face!

It was quite obvious where she wanted it!
 
And he was all too eager to give it to her! It didn't take much sucking on his daughter's part to send him right over the edge...

"Oh my fucking god little girl..." Michael muttered as he threw his head back and let it all out, orgasm washing over him in blissful release, his cock throbbing, spasming, shuddering its way through it all, dumping gush after gush into her mouth...
 
Taking it all that her father had to give her, minus the few drops that leaked out of her mouth and down her chin, Tracey didn't let up sucking on her father's cock until she was sure he had finish cumming!

Standing on her knees, she started to kiss his chest, her breath ragged as nibbled and kissed his chest.

"I need--" kiss, "--more---" kiss, nibble, "--please Daddy?"
 
"Just keep rubbing that sexy little body on me, little girl," Michael replied, pulling her up towards him and rolling onto his back, using his strong hands and arms to position his daughter in his lap, straddling him, her hot, dripping pussy rubbing right on his long hard wet cock...

"God you are so much sexier than your mama..." he muttered...
 
Back
Top