Mass shootings in New Zealand mosques

[size=+1]page 4 and 5 of this thread[/size]

Ask Steve Bannon about that. Haven't seen much of him later because he's in Europe stoking white nationalism.
Nationalism =/= white nationalism.
I kinda figure Steve Bannon is a bit of a white nationalist.

Called in air strikes and artillery in on some too.....even used a Navy cruise missile to level one.

Shit was great....like a good pump.
You advocating the murder of my Muslim neighbours, BotanyBoy?

I wish you people would put down the stupid and start paying attention to what you've created.

Leftist SJWs are annoying, but when have they committed mass murder?

when the MUSLIMS attack JEWS, you niggers say SHIT

so FUCK OFF
lies of a bigot.

so, Tarnished Gurl

[blah, blah, blah]

what am I ignorant of?
Things decent, it seems.

This part of the story wouldn’t get as much attention, but he may have saved many lives.
Are you attempting a Big Lie, Busybigot? Because you're doing a poor job of it.

Stupid JEWS

In solidarity with Muslims, NZ Jews shut synagogues on Shabbat for first time

‘We offer our full assistance and support to the Muslim community,’ New Zealand Jewish official says after slaying of at least 49 people at two mosques in Christchurch

Jews acting like JEWS, sheeps awaiting slaughter
and you want slaughter, Busybigot.

fuck you asshole with this shit

Democratic senator and CNN rush to blame Trump over New Zealand massacre
Trump doesn't help matters.

Wonder how many posters in this thread knew Brenton Tarrant from 8chan?
I tend to stay away from /pol/. Even /liberty/ is somewhat /pol/-lite.

I love the USA and I love doing bad things to people who would threaten it.
In 1991, the US killed +100 000 Iraqis so the emir could regain Kuwait. That is to say they killed 100 000 Iraqis for nothing.

The premeditated killing of people for little or no good reason, ≈, likely =, murder.

well, LIBZ, the KILLER is YOU

A MASS SHOOTING AT A NEW ZEALAND MOSQUE, by a guy who calls himself an “eco-fascist.”
WTFC what he calls himself?

He's a murderer, a murderer of children; and you support the murder of children.

when MUSLIMS scream ALLAH SNACKBAR you blame the NRA, fuckoff, dirtbag
You should fuck off, you who gets off on children being murdered.

If anyone feels that 'thoughts and prayers' are a little inadequate, there's a givealittle fund that's been set up to support the families. (It's inaccessible at the moment, obviously overwhelmed by traffic, but that should be resolved sometime soon.)

and care for those who call Aotearoa home.

(Sorry for the double-post.)
I'll triple some of it.

You would be wrong.

What's really awful is that you sound like you're gloating over it happening.
Nah, that'd be Busybigot, he wants more Muslim children—i.e. more children—murdered.

and that's because Busybigot is piece of shit.

It doesn't make Trump responsible. Nor anyone who supports his political agenda.
Your first statement is correct; but your second isn't.

fuckoff MUSLIM defending dirtbag

h, and NON RESPONSIVE to my point
No, don't fuck off, KimGordon67. Stick around. Literotica forums needs you more than it needs this Trump-cheerleader who can construct a decent sentence half the time.

lies of a bigot.

Things decent, it seems.

In 1991, the US killed +100 000 Iraqis so the emir could regain Kuwait. That is to say they killed 100 000 Iraqis for nothing.

The premeditated killing of people for little or no good reason, ≈, likely =, murder.

He's a murderer, a murderer of children; and you support the murder of children.

I'll triple some of it.

Nah, that'd be Busybigot, he wants more Muslim children—i.e. more children—murdered.

No, don't fuck off, KimGordon67. Stick around. Literotica forums needs you more than it needs this Trump-cheerleader who can construct a decent sentence half the time.

Originally Posted by bbx56 View Post

h, and NON RESPONSIVE to my point​

LMAO - does he not realise I don't actually see his points? I'm not non-responsive - I'm oblivious to them.

Originally Posted by bbx56 View Post

h, and NON RESPONSIVE to my point​

LMAO - does he not realise I don't actually see his points? I'm not non-responsive - I'm oblivious to them.
An example of his supposed victories.

You just said you have one (some) dickhead.
WTF are you trying to say?

I am a peace loving hippy.

I wish cuke and kowboi the bestest gay happiness ever.

Why does cuke keep on insisting on the use of "us?"

Is it to convince him or the board? Lol.

You are the one that said it numbnuts. Lol.
I said you said I was an alt—more as a question.

Don't worry about it, toeskr. You DKTFWYTA.

[size=+1]a decent debate on guns going on in pages 6 and 7[/size]
So, rather than set himself up for such a suit, Trump says that everyone is a good person.
Say what?

Based on what?

Because "white nationalist" is being used so much for pretty much any white guy who does not toe the "fuck white people" progressive line. And never once supported by anything other than some SJW's fee fees.

Depends....possibly.

Not for nothing, national interest.

War =/= murder.

Last edited:
Based on what?

Because "white nationalist" is being used so much for pretty much any white guy who does not toe the "fuck white people" progressive line. And never once supported by anything other than some SJW's fee fees.
Ah, I get the feeling he's a racist POS—but yeah, I'll have to get sources.

Depends....possibly.
Depends on what?

Not for nothing, national interest.

War =/= murder.
For nothing legitimate.

War-for-nothing = mass murder.

Ah, I get the feeling he's a racist POS—but yeah, I'll have to get sources.

Why is that?

Uh hua....good luck with that. :D

Depends on what?

Who your neighbors are.

For nothing legitimate.

War-for-nothing = mass murder.

Protecting allied rights/sovereignty as well as energy/strategic resources are a legitimate reason for war.

If they didn't want to get killed they shouldn't have started a war with a US ally and asset.

Who your neighbors are.
You talking about my Muslim ones?

The ones I had dinners with?
The many who are friendly.
The one married to a Russian lady who keeps her maiden name, and he also went to the Pride parade?
The Somalis I was in the back of a bus with while we chatted and laughed about Rob Ford?
The Gujurati who sold me a bottle of contraband rum years ago?

How about this Somali?
I don't know her, but she's from Toronto.

(source)
https://exclaim.ca/music/article/cold_specks-winter_solstice_video

spex.jpg

Cold Specks - Winter Solstice
https://vimeo.com/41411122

They're pretty much like my other neighbours, except they're Muslim.

I live in a city where alcohol was banned a little over a century ago—by Christians—likely Protestants.

If they didn't want to get killed they shouldn't have started a war with a US ally and asset.
Kuwait wasn't/isn't an ally, no more than Iraq during the 1980s.

The conscripts had little say in the matter.

and the weird thing is, while it propelled Papa Bush into the 90s in popularity for a while, he still lost to Clinton;

and right now over 800 billion kilowatts of sunlight is shining on the US.

You talking about my Muslim ones?

Possibly......Like I said, depends on who they are.

Kuwait wasn't/isn't an ally, no more than Iraq during the 1980s.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to justify the hostile actions of Iraq.

But they were warned and they got what they deserved. :cool:

The conscripts had little say in the matter.

Irrelevant.

and the weird thing is, while it propelled Papa Bush into the 90s in popularity for a while, he still lost to Clinton;

Taxes.

and right now over 800 billion kilowatts of sunlight is shining on the US.

So? What's that got to do with anything being discussed?

Last edited:
I can't imagine the Botched kid even LIKING anyone, Muslim or not.

The joker screams antisocial to me. He just likes having an argument with strangers on the net.

I wonder if he resembles the Russell Wong phenotype or the Sean Lennon sort. The latter would reveal how he could easily assimilate into the mainstream and even possibly join the Brotherhood, like he has always dreamed....

Hey DickSucker (apologies to actual dick suckers out there - you know what I mean though) - now that I get to see your dumbarse comment as well ... if you mean things like "Muslims are a CANCER wherever they are" and "been a long time since I last shot a mosque up, I like using an M2 .50 cal BMG loaded with API rounds for max penetration." and "shoulda had more ammo." ... then yeah, I'm pretty OK with my 'preconceived notions' not being in alignment with that bollocks, and not feeling inclined to engage in 'debate' with people who say shit like that at this particular moment in time. Or indeed, at any time really - just especially now.

This problem requires a response that goes beyond individuals simply ignoring or refusing to debate with posters who celebrated the mass murder of 50 people in New Zealand. I see what you are trying to say here, but your post itself defies your stated goal.

This is actually a problem of Lit monitors ignoring posts that violate their own stated guidelines, and leaving these posts on line for many days. That has unfortunately led to the GB, and to a lesser extent the Politics board, becoming a community-building platform for extremists who are either directly promoting terrorism and mass murder and/or are justifying acts of terrorism and mass murder by saying it is a natural response to left wing political policies.

It is unconscionable that Lit is allowing its boards to be used by those in the former group, the ones who are directly promoting terrorism and mass murder. I can't continue to participate in a forum that will allow the promotion of such a basic violation of human rights (mass murder), because no matter what you say or how you try to refute gross statements, it is the platform for extremist community-building that is the core problem.

There are other on-line platforms that are not providing a safe haven for people who celebrate mass murder. Until this forum resumes enforcing its guidelines in an effective manner, I know I need to refrain from participation beyond this post.

This problem requires a response that goes beyond individuals simply ignoring or refusing to debate with posters who celebrated the mass murder of 50 people in New Zealand. I see what you are trying to say here, but your post itself defies your stated goal.

This is actually a problem of Lit monitors ignoring posts that violate their own stated guidelines, and leaving these posts on line for many days. That has unfortunately led to the GB, and to a lesser extent the Politics board, becoming a community-building platform for extremists who are either directly promoting terrorism and mass murder and/or are justifying acts of terrorism and mass murder by saying it is a natural response to left wing political policies.

It is unconscionable that Lit is allowing its boards to be used by those in the former group, the ones who are directly promoting terrorism and mass murder. I can't continue to participate in a forum that will allow the promotion of such a basic violation of human rights (mass murder), because no matter what you say or how you try to refute gross statements, it is the platform for extremist community-building that is the core problem.

There are other on-line platforms that are not providing a safe haven for people who celebrate mass murder. Until this forum resumes enforcing its guidelines in an effective manner, I know I need to refrain from participation beyond this post.

There's enough of us to deal with them.

I spent a lot of last February here:

I found out about you less than 90 minutes ago.

Many of us are pushing back against these creatures and they hate it. There is actually more of us here than them, although they have become more extreme and certain incidents such as this case, triggers them. They are not well in the head.

Wouldn't make the evening news.....and even if it did the only thing mentioned would be "This has NOTHING to do with Islam. " .

Le sigh.....been a long time since I last shot a mosque up, I like using an M2 .50 cal BMG loaded with API rounds for max penetration. :cool:

Wow, had this been about a synagogue or a concentration camp remark, poster would have been banned for life, post removed.

But this is left up here. No wonder these violent extremists linger on here.

A. Brotherhood is calling for you. They can make you an honorary white boy, perhaps get eyelid surgery to remove the double fold.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Possibly......Like I said, depends on who they are.
Yeah, collective responsibility and guilt is a bad idea.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to justify the hostile actions of Iraq.

But they were warned and they got what they deserved. :cool:
You know that Black Sabbath song War Pigs?
That's Saddam and the two Bush's—and to an extent, those who support them.

Irrelevant.
You shouldn't be held responsible for what your national leader(s) does.

Neither should they.

Agreed insofar that it probably was a factor.

So? What's that got to do with anything being discussed?
America doesn't need foreign oil, much less need to kill 100 000—perhaps a multiple of such—of relative innocents for it.

lies of a bigot.

Things decent, it seems.

I'll triple some of it.

My my, this triggered the angry little man who was dormant for a couple of weeks.

What did a Muslim do to him, personally?

Perhaps he pops a blood vessel soon and he would finally be at peace. Hateful old man.

Back