life Twist (ONLY DominationSoul & Kililia)

Dominic shook his head. “I am surprised Aurora that once again you forgot to thank me. I feel sorry for your poor ass.”

He pushed Aurora's legs up past her head again so that she rested on her shoulders. “This punishment is for your own good.”

His hand came down hard on her ass cheek. Each one received ten swats, then his hand went to her pussy. He raised it up and swat. The sound of his hand was loud. The hard swats on her pussy continued, but he didn't stop with ten. He continued until he reached fifteen.

“Aurora, please remember to follow the rules you have been given, or your body will suffer the consequences.”
 
Aurora tried to back away only to have her husband easily positioned her. She cried out with every hard swat, leaving her ass and pussy red and with his handprint. She was red,sore in tears and force herself to reply: thank ....you...for ..your...seed...hus..band..."

She doubt be able walk after such a hard anally deflowering and swaps
 
Dominic used the kerchief to dry his cock then reached into the jewelry box once more. He removed a gold chain with the letters DL on it. The initials had diamonds set in them. He placed the necklace around Aurora's neck. “Just a reminder of who you belong to.”

“It is now time for sleep, Aurora.” He positioned her on her right side, then he pulled up the covers and got under them. He came up behind her and spread her ass cheeks.

He pushed his cock into her asshole and gripped her breasts with his hands. He pulled her tight against him and said, “Sleep well; your ass will get more pounding in the morning.”
 
Aurora hated how he gave her jewel that reminded her she was now his woman. She avoided making eye contact with him. She whimpered as he placed her in bed with him, she was startled as he spread her butt cheeks. She did not have much time react as he restrain her movement before forcing his cock back up her asshole without warning making her scream in agony.

She sobbed as he began kiss her neck as he thrusted a few time to ensure she was fully impaled on his cock. She began crying as he played with her breasts and promised a morning dry pounding.

As usually, Dominic worked up with the sun and was hard in her ass only half way and as he must of stir in the night.
 
From Aurora's breathing, Dominic could tell that she was asleep. He tightened his grip on her heavy breasts, then he thrust his hips, driving his cock deep into her asshole.

“I would like to stay in bed with you all day and fuck your asshole, but there is much that must get done today.”

He continued to fuck her asshole and squeeze her breasts. “Your body is delightful. I haven't slept so well in years.”

He continued to pound her ass with his cock.

“Beg me to pour my seed into your asshole,” he demanded.
 
Aurora woke up suddenly as her husband ram up her asshole without warning. She screamed in agony, she instinctively tried to pull away only to be restrained as he began fucking her asshole.

She drop her head and force herself to reply:" please fill my ass with your seed, husband"
 
Dominic smiled at Aurora's voice. He cock spewed its seed in her ass, then he gave her a hard swat on the ass cheek. He pulled out of her ass and took her hand.

“Come the bathroom calls.”

He walked with her to the bathroom. When she sat to pee, he pressed his cock to her mouth. “Prepare my cock. It is so very needy.”
 
Aurora sat to pee and was shocked to have him wipe out his cock. She began to sick his cock obediently in tears as he kissed the top of her head. Once her husband withdrew his hard cock from her both, he handed her the hankerchief. She whelp as he bend her forward to shove his middled finger in her ass and ordered her tighten it like a good wife. She was crying humilated as she tighten her ass around his finger. She was shock as he wipe her like a child and guided her to stand up.
 
Dominic led Aurora back to the bed. “I know you will be lonely when I leave for the office, so I will give your asshole some extra special attention.”

He pushed her onto her back and slid between her legs with her knees up. He positioned his cock at her asshole while his hands gripped her hips hard. He slammed hard into her asshole.
 
Aurora tried to back way as he pushed her down on the bed. She paled at his statement:" please no...I be fine...I swear" * she tried to break free but failed miserably as he force her into position. She could not break free and screamed in agony as he ram up her dry ass with all his strength:" noooooo...please...no more...I be good...!!" * She begged for mercy as her husband got a firm grip on her hips and slam again. She somehow knew he would be fucking her much longer and harder before going to work.
 
Dominic responded to Aurora's voice by pounding her even harder. His cock errupted in her ass, and he pulled out quickly and changed her position – to doggy style.

He rammed his cock into her asshole while his hands gripped her breasts hard. He kept fucking her again and again. His cock spewed inside her. Again, he pulled out quickly.

This time he stood up the floor and pulled Aurora up to stand on the bed. He turned her around so her back faced him. He lifted her by the waist and set her ass down on his hard cock. He held her by the waist while he fucked her ass. “Beg for me to fill your ass again,” he demanded.
 
Aurora hissed as he used her ass dry and cam hard. She struggles as he powed her ass doggy style. She cried as he positioned and began to drill her ass. She scream and fought and weakens" please filly ass with your seed husband"
 
With Aurora's words, Dominic's cock spewed its seed inside her. When he was finished, he withdrew and said, “Clean my cock and balls with your mouth and tongue.”
 
Aurora hated him to much as he finally withdrew his cock from her ass. She crawled to hear m and began to lick and suck his cock to her husband satisfaction.
 
Dominic was pleased with Aurora's attention to his cock. He said, “I need to get ready for work.”

He left the bed and went to the sliding door of the large closet. He pulled out a dress.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB13wtu...-Open-Butt-Mesh-Nightgown-Lace-Up-Wrapped.jpg

“This is what you will wear around the house today. Also, you will call me every hour and beg for your ass to be fucked when I get home. One last thing, I have a special surprise for you tonight.”

Dominic left the bedroom for the bathroom to get a shower.
 
Aurora jaw dropped at the sight of what he called a dress:" that is not a dress, Dominic" * she paled at his specific order of her requesting anal sex:" please, Dominic, don't make me do this...please...I just wanna see my family...please .
* She watched him get in the washroom as she force herself wear the dress. She collapse on their bed I. Tears just as he step out of the shower*
 
Dominic entered the bedroom and dressed in his suit and tie. He came to Aurora on the bed and turned her toward him. He gave her a strong kiss.

“I will be thinking of you today in this wonderful dress. Do as I ask, and I will be pleased. I know your ass will be so lonely without my needy cock, but I will fill it when I get home. Remember to call. I love you, Aurora.”
 
Aurora was so confused by their relationship as she felt more like his personal whore. She looked up in tears as he kissed her, she never been with any man and wondered if this was normal.

She rushed after him as he reached their bedroom door:" why are you doing this to me?!? Please, I wanna go see my parents...please let me go out, I swear I be back" * she had no idea he wanted her learn depend on him and learn her wifely duty*
 
“When a man and woman marry, they must leave their parents and depend on one another. At the right time, you will see your parents again, but that is for the future.

“Remember your instructions for the day. I will see you after work.”

Dominic left.
 
She crumbles on the floor as she realized she could not leave the house due to the choker. She found the number to call and try dial her parents number but it appeared they change numbers. She heard the alarm he set at every hour and began make the calls " please get home soon, I need my asshole full of your powerful seed,husband." *She shook like a leaf after every call as she heard him moan and promise demolish her ass when he gets home .

She was sick and hiding in another room as she hear his car arrive home.
 
When Dominic returned home, he found Aurora in one of the back rooms. “The collar also has a tracker,” he said, “so hiding won't work for very long.

“One reason I love this dress is that it gives my cock good access to your delightful ass.”

He removed his suit jacket then dropped his pants and underwear. He pulled a kerchief from his shirt pocked and wiped his cock. He pushed Aurora to the floor and took her doggy style.

His hands took a tight grip on her hips while his cock thrust into her ass hole.
 
She paled as she back away from him in tears:" please not again..." * She tried to run away only to be restrained and forced on all four. She cried out as we force her legs open :" please, no more... I hate it..!" * She naively thought she had a say in the matter. She dare struggled against him,trying deny his right a her husband. It was obvious, she needed to be reminded her place was under him.

She scream as her husband ram his hard dry cock up her ass till she was Impaled fully.
 
Aurora's cries spurred Dominic on. His needy cock drove deep and hard into Aurora's delightful ass. He fucked her hard while his hands on her hips kept her tight to him.

“Beg for my cock to fill you, and remember to say thanks.”

Dominic smiled at the thought of what was to come later – his special surprise.
 
She screamed in agony as he tare her ass open, pulling out completely and ramming back in her ass with every thrusts. She almost blank out as she scream and cried under his firm grip. She finally screams:" fill my ass with your seed please husband!!"* Praying he stop pounding yet he kept ramming harder and seem try last longer as he drill into her ass*
 
Dominic's cock finally spewed its seed in Aurora's ass. “I am pleased you begged so well. A special surprise will be here for you soon. We should go to the living room and wait for it.”
 
Back
Top