Getting Wet

BethJones

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Posts
1,382
OOC: Catherine, 35, 5'9, 32d, size 8-10, blue eyes, blonde shoulder length hair always tied into a pony tail.

IC:

Catherine had been a swimming instructor since she was eighteen, her own dreams of reaching fame and fortune as a competitive swimmer ruined in an horrific hit and run accident, leaving her left leg with a weakness, rendering her unable to compete.

She had committed her life to giving new athletes the benefit of her experience desperately looking for them to live out the life she had been unable to live. Catherine stood at an impressive 5'9, her blonde hair always neatly tied back to ensure she didn't miss the slightest of faults made by the swimmers under her charge.

Now at the age of 35, Catherine lived a lonely life, no time for relationships. She enjoyed the company of her swimmers, in particular her 18-25 competitive swimming group, with a particular liking for her girls. She loved looking at them in their swimming costumes, the way the tight Lycra material clung to the wet bodies after an intense training session.

many an evening after training was over, Catherine had sat in her office, re running the training videos, whilst on the look out for training points it wasn't unusual for her to massage her firm 34d breast or let her fingers wander to her smooth hairless pussy. Despite now being a non competitive swimmer she had never shaken the habit of ensuring her body was completely hairless.

Today she had her champions in, the ones she had the most faith in, the ones she hoped would bring back medals. The session was long and tiring as always for the girls.
 
Hello!

So many possiblities here. Care to inform us as to what would interest Catherine? Women, men, mer-persons, multi-tentacled sea creatures? ;)
 
A polite pm might have helped?

Thread now closed have found someone through the threads needing writers thread on the SRP forum.

Thanks
B
 
The workout was the toughest yet. How many laps had she been up and down the pool working on kick technique, but not getting it right to Coach’s satisfaction? She’d lost track, but Nika’s legs quivered slightly from fatigue as she climbed out of the pool and followed the wet footprints of the rest of the swim team into the locker room. As usual the showers and locker areas were a hive of chatter, laughter, occasionally a shriek in surprise or anger…. Nika peeled off her Lycra swimsuit and draped it over her open locker door.

Nika’s gene pool was derived from generations of women with ample hips and bosoms. She was thus cheated out of a lithe physique that made it so easy for many of the teammates to slice effortlessly through the water. She became one of the strongest swimmers on the team because that was the only way she could be competitive. She loved the water and loved to swim, but it almost always seemed that she was just a stroke behind girls with long legs and small breasts. There was nothing that she could do about that and privately it burned her up that even with those unnatural advantages many girls on the team also chose short-short hair and otherwise to be completely shorn – “What difference could THAT make?” she thought to herself as she watched out of the corner of her eye as a blonde swimmer carefully shave underarms, legs and cunt then invited her locker mate to “feel how s-m-o-o-o-t-h….” “Later, darling,” the friend said, then they cracked up laughing.

Standing under a showerhead, Nika turned the water on full and stood in the warm spray letting the water rinse the chlorine out of her hair. She was in her early 20s. Her complexion was naturally dark, hair dark brown and curly, eyes – big, beautifully soulful and brown. She smiled as she lathered her own wildly hairy pussy. Even with shaving smooth being popular among many swimmers, Nika had never felt tempted to put a razor to hers. Although she had “accidentally” brushed her bush against shaved swimmers before and secretly felt very excited by the sensation of her thick and curly pubic hairs against smooth, bare skin.

Nika was the last out of the showers. She was still dripping wet and ready to towel off when her coach came into the locker area. The last two of her teammates were dressed and leaving, calling out, “Goodnight,” leaving only Nika and the coach. “You swam pretty hard tonight, how do you feel?”

“OK, Coach… a little wobbly, I guess though.” Nika answered.

“I was watching you.” Nika hadn’t made eye contact, but she liked her coach and allowed herself to look at her directly. The coach had a easy, genuine smile. She reached for Nika’s towel which Nika allowed her to take.

“I wanted to show you something that might help your kick technique, Nika. Do you have a minute?” Coach draped the towel over Nika’s shoulders. Her touch was gentle and caring.

“Sure, Coach,”

They walked back out to the pool together. The water was perfectly still. The overhead lights were all on. The sound of their footsteps echoed faintly against the walls of the indoor pool facility. The coach always wore a swimming suit during practice and was in the water as much as out of it. She was an attractive woman and Nika was amazed that she was getting this kind of personal attention. The coach was explaining how she thought Nika could get more power out of her kicks, but Nika’s mind and eyes were wandering - over her coach’s shoulders, down her sides… just barely brushing along side coach’s breasts… was she imagining or was she actually seeing the imprint of coaches full nipples pressing against the fabric of her suit? Nika followed the curves of her coach’s body down around her hips… then followed along the cut of her swimsuit to the front where impression of her pussy lips against the Lycra fabric was unmistakable.

Nika was staring.
Coach had stopped talking. Nika wasn’t sure when.

The coach still had the same caring, open look on her face, “I come back out to the pool every night after you girls, head home,” and she smiled warmly when Nika made eye contact again. “I like to have the pool all to myself for a few minutes, why don’t I show you the technique I’ve been explaining, OK?”

In one graceful, fluid motion, Nika’s coach stripped her swimsuit off and casually allowed Nika to take everything in as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Then she turned in dived into the water - hardly making any splash. Nika’s mouth was wide open in amazement.

“Nika, are you going to join me?”

The towel fell from Nika’s shoulders to the floor, “Yes, Coach!”
 
Nika dived into the pool as gracefully and delicately as Catherine had done so, the ripples barely noticeable as her young firm body broke the surface of the water.

"I notice a slight weakness... nothing to worry about... with you back stroke and crawl... again nothing to worry about." Catherine said softly and calmly. "Of course a little work tonight... and ... maybe over a few nights... we can get it sorted."

Nika looked in awe as Catherine spoke to her, the personal attention more than she could ever wish for.

"OK... hands on the wall... we will do backstroke tonight," Catherine still spoke in a soft tone, not like the one she used during full on coaching sessions. Nika took her position, she lay back on the water, let her legs and body float on the surface whilst her hands stretched out behind her head to hold the wall. The slight ripples form her movement caressing her toned body.

Catherine slipped her hands underneath Mika's lower back and firm buttocks, "Right... we need to keep your body in complete alignment..." Catherine started to speak as she applied a little pressure to Nika's body, raising her perfectly into alignment just on the surface of the water. "...that's it, perfect."

"Kick your legs," Catherine suggested, Nika's young body rocked in Catherine's hands as her legs began to kick. "That's it, get used to the position," Catherine continued enjoying watching the young girl's naked body.

They continued for a few minutes whilst Nika got used to the slight change in her body position whilst performing backstroke. "OK... really good... now without me to support you," Catherine said as she let her hands slip away and took a step backwards. As soon as Catherine's hands left Nika's body, her position dropped again. "Push up, push up," Catherine barked noticing the slightest change in position.

Nika looked a little frustrated that she wasn't able to hold the position, Catherine gently slipped her hands back underneath and provided the support again. Nika's hard nipples just poked above the surface of the water when her body was aligned. "I know... lets try this," Catherine said with a small smile on her face," Catherine lowered her head to the girl's nipple, her lips lightly sucking on it as it broke the surface. Nika moaned in approval.

"There you go... Keep you body in the right position and I'll suck your nipple... let it drop and no nipple sucking," Catherine said as she removed her hands.
 
To be honest, Nika was a little scared. Swim practice was intense and every swimmer knew what they were there to do – focus, train and improve in their events. Going back to the pool alone with Coach after it was supposed to be closed, it was Nika’s head that was swimming and in more directions than she could manage.

Self-conscious at first, the warmth of the water and her reassuring strong stokes allowed Nika to forget for a few seconds that she was naked and alone in a public place with a woman she both looked up to and secretly desired. Although she willed herself to be calm, her heart was racing. Coach was talking to her softly. She laid her head back in the water, closed her eyes… Nika felt two soft, full lips close around her nipple, just breaking the surface of the water. Catherine’s lips kissed the full nipple as softly as a butterfly touching down on a leaf…

Nika moaned involuntarily as the lips closed around her nipple again, this time a kiss with passion….

Practice was over just like that. The swimmer/coach charade dissolved as they recognized that each other's deep desire was just beneath the surface. They were near the shallow end. Catherine’s head was bent over Nika’s breast. Nika shook her head, moaning with pleasure as Christine kissed, sucked, bit. Nika’s reaction pleased Catherine, “C’mon, Love,” she said and made to get out.

Nika had questions that she knew wouldn’t be asked or answered tonight. Suddenly unsure of what to do, she touched her breast as she watched Catherine climb out of the pool. She felt the imprint of Catherine’s bite on her bare breast and smiled to herself as she followed Coach to her office.
 
Last edited:
Catherine grabbed a fresh, dry towel off a stack as she walked past going to her office. She held the door for Nika. Nika had been in Coach’s office before. It was an efficient and clutterless work space – obviously Coach was a highly organized and disciplined woman. Christine noticed that Nika was aware that she was dripping pool water onto the carpet. She said, “Never mind, Nika,” and held up the towel for her using both hands, “c’mere…”

Nika gave a shrug, “OK... sure.” In the few steps she took before standing directly in front of Catherine, Nika watched as her coach’s eyes fixed on Nika’s breasts. When she realized that Catherine was checking her out she made sure that every footstep gave just a little bounce for Coach to notice and hopefully appreciate.

Coach held the towel in a way that made it clear to Nika she wasn’t to use it herself. She held her arms away from her body and allowed Coach to do as she wished. Catherine’s touch was gentle, caring and Nika found herself comforted and aroused by the light feminine touch on her back… shoulders… breast bone… breasts…. Nika was aching to be touched. Catherine brushed fingertips over the impression of her bite mark from the pool on Nika’s breast, "Sorry," she said.

"Don't be, Catherine," Nika said, and when they made eye contact, she smiled.

“That is good to know. You know I couldn’t resist trying to keep you up on the surface that way,” Catherine said. This made Nika smile too. The only thing they learned from that trick was that they were in the pool for the same reason – and it wasn’t swimming. Catherine circled Nika’s nipple with a fingertip and then took the nipple gently between finger and thumb, not quite squeezing although Nika wished she would – and hard. “This was just calling out for attention,” she said, meaning Nika’s tender, swollen nipple.

“Like right now,” Nika asked.

“Yes, just like right now,” Catherine whispered, then kissed it and sucked as if her will alone could make milk flow. Nika felt dizzy and steadied herself against Coach’s desk. Catherine started to apologize, “I forgot what I was doing…” she started to say until Nika interrupted,

“No, I liked it… a lot…”

She wanted more, but Coach was towelling Nika’s tummy – her ticklish spot – then she got on her knees on the carpet and motioned Nika to turn. Catherine dabbed the few droplets left on her bare cheeks, then Nika felt Catherine kiss her backside and caress her firm, round ass.
Catherine thought she heard Nika stifle a soft cry and stopped. “No, don’t,,” Nika said, breathless, “Don’t stop, its just my weak spot – I’ll do anything for the right kind of attention where you’re giving it right now…”

“Mmmmm….” Catherine practically purred, “we can do this all night,” and slapped Nika’s ass hard, “How about it?”

“Nika was barely able whisper, “Yes, Coach.”

“Yes.”
 
Last edited:
"Turn around, Nika," Catherine said. The two women were practically toe to toe. They were the same height, but different in practically every other way - blonde/brunette, slender & athletic/slender but undeniably proportioned as a woman, light complextion/dark, 35 years/25, a natural athelete/a woman who had to work very at it to be competitive.... Catherine was pulling her hair back into her customary pony tail as she considered the woman before her.

Nika wasn't the first swimmer she'd given one-on-one "lessons" to after training. In truth, she was already "coaching" another member of the current swim team. Catherine knew she was complicating her life in a way that could harm her career, yet she felt drawn to Nika.
 
Last edited:
Claire had always been one to enjoy the competitive nature of swimming even though it was the solitude of the pool that drove her to practice endlessly. At 5' 11" and 109 lbs. she enjoyed the physical advantage in the distance races. However, she felt she needed to build endurance. At age 24, her best times were more than a year old.

She returned to the pool for a second workout. It was quiet and there would be no distractions.
 
Claire peeked through the entrance door window and was relieved to see the pool empty. Also since there was no practice until Monday, the lane dividers were rolled up, leaving the pool wide-open. She ventured on to the locker room door noting a pair of custodians far down the corridor. It would be a secluded workout-the very best kind.

"..I can do 4,000 yards easily.."

She entered the locker room and crossed over to first set of benches. It was unusual to see another swim bag and a suit without hearing the shower, but Claire pulled off her top as she focused on her workout.
 
They made eye contact with each other and held it. Nika felt her pulse elevate again, she swallowed, but refused to look away. Catherine started talking, her tone was almost strict. She began, “Out there or in here, what I say goes.”

“I know Coach,” Nika said. She was beginning to feel light headed again.

Catherine squared her shoulders, accentuating her posture and her physique. Even at 35, her breasts impressively firm and she didn’t mind using them on men or women to assert herself. “Good…,” she said cooly, “whether its swimming – or anything else…, right??”

“I know Coach,” Nika said. Her mouth was suddenly very dry.

Coach leaned forward. Nika could feel Catherine's nipples and breasts pressing into hers. Coach whispered in Nika’s ear, “On your knees.” Her words were crystal clear. It was a command. Nika lowered her eyes. She allowed her gaze to wander over Coach’s breasts, pressing firmly against her…. “On… Your... Knees, Nika,” Coach ordered again.

Nika obeyed.

The end of her nose was half an inch from Coach’s smooth-shaved pussy. Nika inhaled the scent of Catherine’s wetness and involuntarily let out a tiny moan. She knew Catherine was watching her. Nika felt herself becoming aroused by being so intimately close – not to mention being in this submissive position. She looked straight forward, as if waiting for a command from Catherine, and noticed a tiny droplet forming between her coach’s labia. Nika wasn’t aware,but she licked her lips. She didn’t think about tasting the droplet, she simply acted on impulse and touched the tip of her tongue to it and tasted her coach as the surface tension of the droplet broke and flooded Nika’s taste buds.

It was done before either woman knew what happened.

Nika looked up….

She was about to discover that Coach loved being highly vocal when it came to being sexually satisfied.
 
Last edited:
Claire had changed into her swim suit a few thousand times. She always left her socks on until she was at pool, while everything else stayed in the locker room. After removing her clothes, she pulled her blue Lycra suit from the bag. It felt dry and warm. It is so much easier to put on than to pull off. She stepped lightly into it and adjusted the straps with a slight stretching motion. She double checked the suit for motion, then placed her clothes into the bag for safe-keeping, including her sneakers.

Leaving the bag on the bench, she unfolded a towel from the stack and placed it on the bench, giving her a "dry spot" for when she returned. Then she took a second towel and turned to leave the locker room. She stopped after hearing a high pitched, yet muffled sound from the coach's office. The lights were off and door was partially open. Still, the sound struck Claire as being "different."

She backed up near the bank of lockers some 20 feet away, hoping to be reassured by some simple explanation.
 
Catherine didn’t need to say a word - the hungry look in her eyes told Nika everything.

The office was furnished with the usual desk and chairs and inexplicably a footstool which didn’t appear to go with anything else. Catherine slid it across the floor to the edge of her desk. She stepped up on it, turned and sat well back from the edge on the desktop.

Nika hadn’t moved from her kneeling position. She stared straight ahead now, focused on nothing. She felt her heart beat edging toward anxiety….

Catherine laid back on the cool maple desktop and drew her knees up so that the soles of her feet were at the edge of the desk. The two women were motionless in the room. The sounds of their breathing gradually became one sound of two women breathing together. It was Catherine who broke the silence, “Come.”

As Nika stood, she understood the purpose of the footstool. Coach’s head was turned to one side and her eyes were closed. She lay naked on her own desk – the desk that she had counseled Nika and many, many other swimmers across – and looked at completely peace. Nika watched silently as Coach’s breasts rose and fell as she breathed. Coach kept her ankles together, but spread her knees apart. Nika’s anxiety fell away. Her gaze fell over Coach’s breasts… slender tummy… perfect cunt…. She was touched in a way that a few moments ago the woman who seemed so much in control now appeared to be quite vulnerable.

A tiny pool of wetness had begun to form on the desktop between Catherine's legs. Nika touched a fingertip to it and brought it to her lips, tracing them as if the wet finger was a lipstick. She smiled to herself and knelt on the footstool before Catherine’s wet slit. As Nika leaned forward, she was aware of her own wetness – a warm droplet running partially down the inside of her thigh. She touched her tongue to Catherine’s pussy lips and wriggled it between them. The smooth shaved pussy excited Nika. She kissed Catherine’s pussy with tenderness at first, but wasn’t able to hold back the passion that had been building between them all evening.

Nika began to lap up between Catherine’s labia in increasingly longer, deeper licks. Catherine responded with low moans which quickly escalated into a succession of cries, “…yeahh…, yeahhhh…, yeahhhhh!” Nika, who was the stronger of the two, held Catherine’s legs open and buried her face into Catherine’s slippery wet pussy. She circled Catherine’s clit with the tip of her tongue, teasing without merchy…. Catherine cried out more and more as she struggled to get what she wanted so bad…
 
Last edited:
Catherine's head swirrled, never had a member of her class so willingly lapped at her moist slit. Usually it took weeks of work. It had been so long since anyone had touched her intimately, her life taken over by her commitment to work.

"Mmmmm, yessss," Catherine grunted as she felt Nika's tongue mercilessly lap at her throbbing clit. Cathering instinctively began to massage her large round breast, teasing her nipple with her fingers. Every careful movement of Nika's tongue sent Catherine wilder, her body tensing with the pleasure she felt.

Catherine pressed her hips towards Nika's willing mouth, "Mmmmmmm," she groaned the pleasure intensifying with every second that passed. Her body began to twitch at first as Catherine knew her orgasm was taking over. Squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple put the final piece in the orgasmic jigsaw, "Ooooooooooooooo, Oooooooooooooo, Oh yesssssss!" Catherine yelled her body getting the relief it craved.

Trembling as her climax continued caherine yelped in pleasure. her body more sensitive tan ever before. "Stop, stop, stop," she pleaded as the pleasure became too much for her to handle. Nika made no attempt to stop, her tongue still teased the sensitive spots. Catherine squirmed as Nika continued to assault her clit.
 
Nika was quietly pleased to be in control and showed no mercy to Catherine as the waves of sensitivity became more frequent and intense for her. Catherine involuntarily tightened her pussy muscles and struggled desperately to close her legs for relief from Nika’s tongue, hungrily lapping her slit and clit. Pussy wetness was on Nika’s lips, tongue, chin, even the tip of her nose and the more she lapped, the wetter Catherine became. As Nika swallowed again and again, an aggressive yet completely female sense emerged which she had never experienced before. Later, she would want to find and explore that feeling again. Now, Nika didn’t stop until Catherine was in a freefall over the edge into her own orgasm. "Ooooooooooooooo, Oooooooooooooo, Oh yesssssss!" Catherine yelled her body getting the relief it craved.

At the peak of climax, Catherine’s eyes rolled back and she blacked out – just for a few seconds, but long enough to scare Nika. As Catherine recovered, Nika rested her head against Catherine’s flat stomach – relieved, content and emotionally exhausted. Neither woman moved from where they were. The only sound in the room was their breathing.
 
It was just as Claire was able to visualize Catherine by her blonde pony tail that the full implications of what was happening became clear. Her pussy was being cared for by another woman, whose back was to Claire. The fateful words sound; "stop...stop..stop" They were uttered in a loud fashion by someone clearly unmindful of the situation.

Claire stepped backward to make a silent exit. However she paused for one more look, content that the two had no clue as to her presence. Claire made a slight shimmy motion in her swim suit as she watched the girl's head bob rapidly against the coach's hips, delivering a full measure of lust.

Carefully, Claire stepped back and retreated toward the door. She would need the pool water to calm her nerves.
 
Nika felt Catherine’s stomach muscles tighten as she slowly sat up. She made no effort to move. Catherine touched her bare shoulder lightly and ran her fingers through Nika’s hair. “I…,” she searched for the right words, “I don’t know what to say, Nika.”

Silence

“You could say, thank you…” Nika replied quietly, still not moving. Nika felt suddenly let down after sex with Catherine. She’d admired and secretly lusted after her coach for such a long time and all her aspirations seemed to come crashing down around her by giving Catherine sex without even a kiss.

Silence

Catherine stroked her hair, “Thank you, Nika,” she said softly.

Both of them knew it was much too little, much too late.

Nika got on her feet, “See ya tomorrow at practice,” she said, turning to leave the office.

Everything happened so unexpectedly with Nika, Catherine hadn’t had a chance to think things through. “Nika,” she said,

Nika half-turned back to her coach,

“Thank you,” Catherine said in a way that she hoped conveyed sincere gratitude and a hint that she wished for more of a relationship.

“See ya tomorrow,” Nika repeated and walked a little unsteadily out of the office. Catherine heard her shower quickly and thought she heard her leave, but after she straightened her office and went to retrieve her swimsuit from beside the pool she thought perhaps Nika had returned to the pool instead.
 
With her white socks keeping her footsteps silent, Claire made it to the locker room door and opened barely enough to squeeze through. After checking to be sure the custodians weren't not in the hall, she stepped to the pool. The water was brisk as always but felt refreshing.

Claire began doing her laps but her mind was on what she witnessed in the coach's office. The bobbing head of a woman with soft shoulders carefully probing Catherine's sex. Taking her! Who was she? The very thought captured Claire's mind causing her to fall off pace with each of the first three laps. She could not recover her focus. Claire had stopped seeing a boyfriend about a month ago and had only one casual date since. Larry had been something of a lout. They had never had sex, but he did get her bra off once, managing to paw her breasts. At 24, she wanted someone who had "matured."

The water gradually cooled her and her mind reset. She found her stroke returning and was soon back on pace- 14 stokes between turns. She smiled.
 
Catherine was shocked by how her encounter with Nika had ended. It was intense, pleasurable yet unsatisfying on so many levels. Catherne had been taken by surprise, she had never meant for things to go the way they did, although she didn't regret it she couldn't help but worry about what would happen next.

The office re organised, catherine slipped her tracksuit on and sat on her swivel chair, her head still whirrling. She couldn't help but think about the pleasue she would have liked to have given Nika. The thought of getting intimate with Nika's body, exploring everty inch of her supple skin. Catherine felt the tingle inside, the tingle that need to be satisfied. Hoping the sound of careful strokes was Nika she rose and headed back to the pool.

Her heart pounding with anticipation, hoping she would be able to give Nika the pleasuer she had enjoyed. When Catherine reached the pool she soon realisd it wasn't Nika who was swimming. It was another one of her beautiful young athletes.
 
As she neared the 35th lap, Claire caught sight of the coach. She was standing about ten feet from the edge of the pool. Claire finished her lap, hoping to think of the right words. Her body tingled unexpectedly.
 
"Hey coach, I needed some conditioning laps so I thought I would do it while the pool was free."

Claire bounced up on the pool wall, even after doing nearly two miles. With her heart rate up and her breathing pronounced, she was able to smile at the coach as she stood beside her. Catherine seemed genuinely pleased to find one of her swimmers still doing laps and she talked eagerly. Claire listened intently while toweling off her arms and legs, plus glancing innocently at Catherine's upper chest as she relived the view she had only 40 minutes early.

She had never suspected anything remotely different about the coach.
 
Catherine was still shocked to find it was Claire in the pool not Nika. She was however pleased her athletes still took their training so seriously and even at this late hour they were in the pool working.

As Catherine watched Claire towel off, she couldn't help but notice how the tight lycra costume hugged her body, how it made her toned torso look so increadible and how the wet material clung to her obviously clean shaven pussy lips. Her mind wandered as she babbled on about the training regime eyes glued to the magnificent body in front of her.
 
"The pool lights were on when I got here, should we leave them for the janitor?"

The coach's mind was apparently elsewhere as it took her a moment to realize that Claire was headed for the locker room. She nodded and the two of them walked the length of the pool and in the heavy door. The locker room was obviously empty. Claire went toward bench but then turned toward the shower room, which had a full complement of green tile on the floor and walls. As she neared the room she stopped
 
The coach was still talking about the training schedule quite unaware that Claire needed to warm up in the shower. For her part, Claire smiled and nodded in agreement as Catherine kepting speaking. It was just the two of them alone in the locker room and Claire's mind flashed to earlier that evening when Catherine stood so stoutly as the unknown swimming explored her. Claire's eyes wandered over the coach's tracksuit.

Claire was only a few yards away from the shower and the warmth of the water cascading on her nakeness beckoned her.

"So coach it's just us, care to join in a shower?"

Claire had been in the shower with Catherine before, always with a group of five or more others, as the shower room was a walkin-in type that had several shower heads. In fact she quite well remembered three years earlier seeing the coach walk-in naked for the first time. It was more of a "bonding thing" like the coach really believing that everyone on the team was in together. Claire still recalled seeing her slim figure and her well-developed breasts. Even though Catherine no longer swam competitively, she still had her body completely free of hair. It was wonderful. It instilled the others to be relentless about shaving.
 
Back
Top