Pictures for Him

xkatiegirlx

Virgin
I have instructions to show everyone what a good girl I am by posting some pics here.

These are for him. I hope I make him proud... I hope I make him hard.

Last edited:
I am sure you made him proud and I hope he keeps instructing you to post more.

He loved them. I loved doing it. But he says:

"Regardless, I would've liked you assaulted with replies, like a literary rape. Objectifying you. My pretty little bitch."

and I wonder why no one's telling me how they'd use me? He wants me to post more. I want to post more. But I want to be objectified first.

Last edited:
I can think of any number of things that He might like... I know I would...

And it would be vulgar to describe using a woman like you in such a public place. If you want someone to tell you how they'd use you... Ask them nicely...

I can think of any number of things that He might like... I know I would...

And it would be vulgar to describe using a woman like you in such a public place. If you want someone to tell you how they'd use you... Ask them nicely...

I thought I did ask nicely, spartapd ;)

I think a little vulgarity is what many of us are here for, and it's even more fun in a public place. Is a public place involved in the "number of things" you'd like to do to me?

They say the devil is in the details... Be devilish, all of you - give us details.

Last edited:
Some more pics

Some more pictures of what I was doing tonight.

I am here to be used. If you liked these, please give some feedback. Tell me what you'd like to do to me. Tell me what these pictures did to you...

Last edited:

I am here to be used. If you liked these, please give some feedback. Tell me what you'd like to do to me. Tell me what these pictures did to you...

I want to fuck you with my strap on.... :devil:

:cathappy:

mmm, love the photos, don't stop posting. I'd rub my hands all over your sexy body, my tongue up and down your nylon encased legs....

very sexy pics. I would love to put my head in between your legs to lick and suck your inner thighs and clit. My jeans are getting tighter just at the thought of it

I would like to...

(1) Ravish you from behind as you whimper and moan for more

(2) Watch you drop to your knees and bob on the head of my cock as you look up and plead for more with your eyes

(3) Hear you beg for "tribute pics" from all the men that grow hard and stroke at your pics. You want to see proof of their cum after they use you, don't you?

(4) Watch a football game with you as I drink beer from a bottle. After I take a sip, I hand the bottle to you and watch as you sink the glass neck inside your pussy. You're a good girl and take a sip, tasting yourself, and cleaning the bottle lip before passing the bottle back. Think we could finish a six pack?

Wow you are one stunning girl. My cock was trying to burst out of my pants. Your stockinged legs look devine. I want to ravage you. Kiss your toes and work my way up those beautifull legs.

Damn woman. you got me hard as hell!! A body like yours is made to be shared and shown off. Since nothing is off limits, I would make you my little cum slut. Whenever you are home from work I would have you dress like you are in your photos, even less. This way I can have you whenever I feel like it. I will have you deep throat me, I will take you in the ass, and I will fuck the living shit out of your pussy. Yoh will keep your pussy bald and will wear nipple jewelery. I will share you with my friends. You will get DP'ed and gang banged. You will dress very sexy and classy when we go out however I may make you flash or give some lucky SOB a blowjob. I hope you like your pussy eaten, because I will spend hours doing that. I want to fuck you. Can you handle it? PM if you dare...

Back