Request a Private Message

Ladies I used to flirt with

I am going to request 2 PM's (greedy - I know) I haven't been on consistently for a while now but will be checking in more frequently.

PM 1 from any Lit Lady I used to chat with frequently on here and
PM 2 a newbie who just wants to say hi. It would be a bonus if she were my old classmate that I just introduced to this place - if we can get her out of her shell you "gentlemen" will be very-VERY happy :D
 
Id love a PM from a woman, promise witty and intelligent conversation that can be s dirty and as kinky as you want it to be ;)
 
I'd enjoy a PM from someone who enjoys flirty chats....with a dash of nastiness thrown in....
 
I'll take a random PM from a random woman about a random subject at a random time. Just don't use the word random. That's my thing.
 
Alicia and I are both working from home today... Begrudgingly... Any other women or couples in the same boat? Tell us what you would rather be doing...
 
Looking for a PM from a woman who's maybe been reading and lurking but has a dirty secret side she wants to share.
 
Would love a random PM! What are you up to today? What would you like to get up to today? (Or whom?) Articulate, witty remarks are vastly preferred. Bonus points if you can make me laugh!
 
I am going to be daring.

I will take a PM from a lady. It must be about something sexy, something I can think about for the next week and smile when i do.
 
a pm telling me what special person(s) you will see in the new year with.
 
Back
Top