What is hotter, lingerie or bikini?

lingerie

Have to agree with the guy above. It's not just the look of lingerie, but the way it feels. I have a thing for panties, and I can tell you how good a pair feels caressing my cock.
 
Hmmmm

Probably lingerie.....but pairing some heels and slutty makeup with a tiny bikini in the bedroom has also done me well in the past ; )
 
Lingerie, especially bras! Let's admit it, there are very few "perfect pairs" out there and a nice bra can bring out the best in a less than perfect pair of tits. Naturally if the bra is complimented by a nice pair if panties, well that is just the icing on the cake!
 
Lingerie, especially bras! Let's admit it, there are very few "perfect pairs" out there and a nice bra can bring out the best in a less than perfect pair of tits. Naturally if the bra is complimented by a nice pair if panties, well that is just the icing on the cake!


This good?
 
Last edited:
I want to say lingerie, out of gut instinct, but it really depends on the type of lingerie/bathing suit, the situation I'm seeing them in, the person wearing them, and my mood.

Of course the usual pairing of sexy bra and panties with stockings is alluring, but a meandering the boardwalk shops in a bikini is sexy as well, mainly for the fact that it's so close to lingerie and (situationally) publically acceptable. Both can be intimate and enticing in their own regards.
 
I like it all but oddly the bit of hiding a bikini brings I think tops lingerie for me. I love the beach lol!
 
Back
Top