Amateur movie (closed for shydrawn and myself)

Feeling her feet on the floor, Susan settled herself, moving quickly, bending over the counter looking back for him, needing him back in again, offering herself for that big cock she was loving. She saw Guido and the other guy moving around them, with the cameras, smiling. She still blushed at them watching, but she didn't care much, she was too horny to care now.

"Oh yah, fuck me! Make me cum! I'm so close" - she thrusted back looking for his cock, not resisted the teasing, moaning when it finally came into her pussy, while she rubbed her clit.
 
Jack felt his cock slam home in her tight, waiting pussy one more, loving the control that this position gave him. He felt her hand on her pussy, pleasuring herself. Every once in a while her nimble fingers accidentally flashed over the head of his cock and gave him an extra thrill. He loved it when women knew how to take care of themselves. He began pounding her harder and harder, urging her to come with his mind and imagining how nice her contracting pussy would feel around him.
 
Susan couldn't stop moaning, feeling every thrust, hard and deep in her, her legs trembling as she finally couldn't hold it any longer, and with a loud scream, she came hard, her pussy throbbing, cumming on his cock.

"Oh my gaaahhddd yaaaahhh. Uhhmm cuminnnggg yessssss" - she felt how her pussy throbbed and pressed his cock tighter, like milking him, while leaning more over the counter to be able to stay standing up.
 
Jack felt Susan's pussy clamp down as she began convulsing and moaning against the counter. Her squeals of genuine orgasm were far, far more enticing than the fake moans he was used to from his co-performers. He was reminded again of the shy, innocent girl he had been chatting with just a little bit before. She was so tight on him he could hardly stand it, but he managed to restrain his own orgasm. Guido had given him strict instructions to come somewhere the camera could get some good shots of it. "Was that a nice fucking?" He asked Susan playfully after the way she had just begged him for it. She lay panting over the counter, "you want to taste how wet your pussy was on my hard cock?" He asked, rubbing the aforementioned part up and down her tight, sweat-slick backside.
 
Back
Top