Married to the mob.

RidePlayer

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Posts
3,366
It was a cool Autumn air in 1935. Don Michael Puchino sat looking out at the city his city. His family was the most powerful but also the most careful. While some of the lesser families in the area lost good men to senseless turf wars and there operations going a little too public Michael was always one step ahead. Always bribing the right person or dismantling a illegal warehouse just before a tip sent the copers his way. He reclined in his chair looking at a picture of his late wife Alicia. A look of loneliness crossed his navy blue eyes. For the briefest of moments before eh steeled them. Never knowing when one of his men would want to enter. He couldn't let his men see him so tired so vulnerable. The man ran his hand through his slicked black hair. Before pulling the collar of his fine Italian suite back into place.

A knock on the door alerted him as one of his enforcers ushered a shivering man into his office. Michael he said "what is this Toni?" Giving his enforcer a cold stare to show he wasn't too happy with the interruption. Toni said "Don this is that rat bastard who took a big loan out from us for that bar of his. He has been ducking us for months now but we finally tracked him down." Michael narrowed his eyes at Toni silently telling him he screwed up. He said "you disturbed me over some debt thats what I pay you fools for. Just take him out back and make him pay us if he can't then kill him. Don't bother me again unless its important." Toni said "yes sorry Don." Before grabbing the man dragging him by his collar to his feet before ushering him out. The man pleaded and begged "wait wait I have a daughter a really attractive daughter. She's yours if you forgive my debt. If..if not I'll sell her off to someone else to give you back your money just please give me more time."

Michael cast his narrowed gaze at the sleezball. He said "let me get this straight you would either turn your daughter your flesh and blood over to the mob. Or sell her off to save your own sorry life." The man nodded before Michael struck him with the back of his hand sending the man reeling to his feet. He said "show me a picture." The man hurriedly pulled a picture of his daughter out of his wallet and said "she just turned eighteen she's a looker easily able to make the money back I owe you and then some." Michael looked at the picture the woman staring back at him with a smile in the photo. He knew the type of men this bastard would turn to if he didn't take him up on the offer. She wouldn't be treated well. Michael while never dropping his stern mask said with a bit of threat in his tone "bring her hear in one hour. Don't try to run or we will find you and we will kill you." The man practically running out the door.

When Toni left Michael sat back down in his seat. He had just agreed to trade a human life for some money. He sighed and thought 'at least she will be better off here.'
 
Serena Marino found her father sweating as he picked her up from school, he mentioned about a friend of his name Michael. None of his story made sense, she could only guess her father was in debt due to his gambling. She notice he had been drinking more and gambling insanely since her mother died in a car accident, one cause by his drinking. She had been working on weekends in hope to have her own place and she was almost gotten the full amount for her first apartment...

By the time they arrived at the building, her father practically drag her inside the building, he was so excited to have caught her in time, he burst into Micheal's office. Serena stumble clumsily in the office as she was dragged in : " Dad...where...what is going on?!?! " She was quite petite, her long raven hair in a messy bun as she looked at them with her dark marine blue piercing eyes, wearing a white/blue dress. She was quite pale and appear so delicate like a china doll.She had quite a natural innocent look about her.

Her father wipe his sweat off his forehead and with a proud smiled replied: " I told you she was pretty and worth my debt!" Serena jaw drop to the floor: " what?!!? oh my god..." *her father replied* " you just gonna stay here while i get cash...just a day or two.."

Serena didn't even reply as she dashed for the door as fast as she could ...
 
Michael sighed as the father returned dragging a raven haired beauty into his offiice. He had to admit she was beautiful but she was also a child to him. Even if she was a legal adult. It still made him sick that a father would do this to his own child. Once the father left he sternly said "toni leave my office while i inspect my new purchase and return to your duties." His enforcer nodded his head and left the room leaving Michael with the girl.

He motioned to one of his chairs and calmly but with a look of sterness said "please sit." Waiting for her too he lit a cigar and began. He said "first off im sorry that you have such a louse of a father. He has agreed to sell you for his debt in order to avoid us killing him. I originally wanted to off him for even proposing it but I knew if I didn't take him up on the offer he would sell you to someone else that would. Someone who would definitely take advantage of the position. I first off want to reassure you I will not touch or force myself upon you in anyway. I merely agreed to the sale to save you from being traded as some kind of sex slave for the cities worst. I may be a Don in the mafia but I have my code of conduct. Instead you will be my aid around the office or at my manor. You will fetch things I need and greet those I do business with but I will never ask you to do anything with another that I would not ask my own daughter too. Now what is your name child."
 
Serena gasps as Michael guard block her way, she was shocked her father sold her out for a debt. She sat down as she looked up upset: " Look, i have some cash saved...i have like 2000 $ dollars. i saved for my own apartment...so lets me just give you that it should cover his debt, right?! *she pale at the mention of sex slave* " My dad would nev...." *the words died in her mouth as she reminded herself where she was *

She looked up at him suspiciously " aid? like a maid?...fetch? ummm...wha...umm...My name is Serena Marino but i honestly thinking of changing my name, now..." *glance back at the door and back at him* " Wait a second, am i gonna be paid for this job or am i working for you like a slave...?"
 
Michael shook his head he said "I hate to say it girl but your dad owed us alot more than two thousand. He took out a loan from us for a bar of his he wanted to open and then his business flopped instead of paying back his loan it looks like he worked up more debts with gambling and drinking. Unfortunatly no while your working you will be working off your daddy's debt. Mrs Marino I can pay you a suitable wage for those I would pay for there services myself but It will come out of what your working off for your dad."

He said "I have some business partners coming. You will greet them escort them to my office then you will serve us our drinks while the meeting goes on as well as anything else I may need of you." His eyes roamed her form encased in her dress. He sighed he couldn't deny she was a very attractive woman. He said "your lucky Serena had it been anyone else your father sold you too you would of been out of that dress already. Even I have to admit you are very beautiful." A knock alerted him and Toni said "Don the reps from the military contractor are here." Michael said "go and show them in Serena. Also don't try to run." His voice both a command and a warning.
 
Serena drop her head as it was much worse than she expected, paled as she only had that much money for her own apartment. She paled: What if he gets another debt, i cant keep paying his debt that is insane...i get punished!?! why does he not get punished or stop from future debt?!?!" *she was shocked as she suddenty seem to be expected to work as a type of host to his clients. She blushed as his eyes roamed over her which was upsetting as she felt like an object*

" Wait a sec, i dont have a home now, dont i get a chance to find my own apartment and how am i suppose to eat and stuff...i doubt there would be much from the pay going to be if its to balance out a debt.....i mean how much could he possibly owe you? 5000$? i need to know..."

She look back at the door and back at him, lost for words as he expected her to be a host after founding out she was his property. She glared at him before going to the door with an urge to run but did not like the tone in his voice. She took a deep breathe and switch on a smile as she open the door: " please come in, gentlemen..." *She motion them to the seat and stood by the door as far away from Michael as she could and as close as possible to the exit door*
 
Michael sat looking as Serena left to get the reps. He wrote down her fathers debt a grand total of fifty thousand onto a paper. That way when she returned Serena could see the bleakness of her situation. When she returned he said "Mr Cartright Mr Abnath good to see you both again." The two business men said "Mr Puchino good to be doing business with you again."

Michael greeted both of them as he sat down he said "can my new assistant get you both anything?" The men eyed Serena with a lecherous hunger Cartright said "her number for starters you always keep the loveliest company Puchino." Micheal silenced him with a deathly stare as he said a bit of possession in his voice "I will request you refrain about talking about any of my woman in my organization Cartright." Not sure why the blatancy of his statement bothered him so much. He said "how about some drinks." He looked at Serena and said "Ms. Marino on that shelf is my good liquor find the bottle marked 1889 scotch."

When she poured for the two men and himself he took the time to hand her the paper and said under his breath "here is your father's debt." He said "now then gentlmen I have a couple of....enthusiests who like to collect guns. He is particular to military grade rifles. I would like to place a order for 10,000 rifles on there behath. The men said "now Mr. Puchino despite your numerous donations and backing our start up funds to get the miltary contracts. We can't sell military firearms to your.....enthusiests." Michael got a almost sly smirk as he said "really now? Well then maybe I should tip off your contracts how you got your start up funds, or I could go public with these." Dropping some photos on the desk showing the men with known leaders of there enemies during the great war. He said "maybe our government would like to know that you were selling arms to our enemies during the war." The men paniced and said "this this is blackmail." Michael had to stifle a laugh as he said "serena give this man a prize pour him another drink for being smart enough to figure that out."
 
Serena was a bit surprised to his reaction as he seem to not approve to his guest to disrespect any of the women that work for him. It was odd since he technically took her as his property to replace a debt. She took the note and return to her spot, she glance down at it as her jaw practically hit the floor. How the hell was she suppose to pay such an amount, she end up being his forever as she did not even know how much was a day pay. She felt sick to her stomach.

She glance up as he spoke as she walk over still dazed from the information revealed. She accidentally pour some drink on the guest: " Oh my god, i am so sorry" *But instead of trying wipe the stain on his crotch she toss him the handkerchief. Mr. Cartright smirk and ask that she clean it herself, she froze as he reach to take her hand with the handkerchief to place it on his crotch....
 
Last edited:
Michael was about to chastise her for her mistake when he noticed Cartright. He studdenly stood up gently but with a firmness gripping her wrist as he held it away. He said sternly but only loud enough for her to hear "I told you I would not make you do anything I wouldn't have my own daughter do." He firmly gripped her chin tilting her head up to look him in the eyes as he said "but you cannot make mistakes like that again do I make myself clear Serena." Waiting for her response before he said "Mr Cartright I believed I warned you once now unless you want me to go public with the dirt I have on you two you better take my deal. Also Cartright you will also be throwing in some Heavy Machine guns into the order for free for the disrespect you have shown my aid here today do I make myself clear."

Michael to show his seriousness flashed the pistol tucked away in his suite jacket. The man's eyes widening as he nodded his head. Both parties made the arrangements for the delivery of the weapons to his "enthusiast friends." When they were gone he sat back in his chair his eyes glancing at the picture of his late wife for a moment. He said "now then I believe we have an arrangement to discuss about how you plan to pay back your debt. I can pay you this much each day if you want it to come out of what your paying off. Showing her that he could pay her fifty a day while taking of fifty of her debt each day. He said "or if you wish to work for me in my home as a in home aid I can provide you room and food and we will put eighty a day off of your father's debt."
 
Serena wince as she felt Michael's grip on her wrist,she glance up at him startled. She gulps as he spoke to her steely, lowering her gaze as she whispered: " I'm sorry...I.." * her words died as he lifted her chin to have eye contact with her* "...yes...sorry..."

She tried to remove her hand away from his grip discreetly as he spoke to the men. She honestly did not want to witness any of these deals. She frozen seeing his pistol and fought the urge to run away.

She tense up as she made the math:" this is not fair, 50 000$?!. I did not even gamble, why am I paying the debt? 50 a day...my god, it will take years to pay! Please, let me move out on my own and I can pay you part of my own job...that...that way, I can have my own life..."
 
Michael slammed his hand against the wall trap her against his body making her look small in comparison. He looked her in the eyes and said "you don't have your own life anymore Serena. I own you now you can either do what I want you to do take what im willing to pay you if you want a place on your own or you can take my deal to let you work as in home aid then you can put everything you make towards buying your freedom. Your not paying back your daddy's debts your the collateral he put up in place of not being able to pay us. It took us months to find your father so you wont be dissapearing on us as well."

His gaze softened and said "you saw the type of men that are out there. How do you think you would of faired if your dad sold you to someone like Cartwright. He would of had you on your knees blowing him or bent over his office desk taking his cock like a cheap prostitute and you would of had no right to say anything about it. I bought you out of pitty. To save you from having to be subject to that but you are still nothing more than my property now." He stared into her eyes before removing his hand form the wall letting her move away from it. He said "so whats it going to be do you want the eighty a day to go towards buying your freedom and you live with me or the fifty a day and you can live in any of the crap whole apartments that fifty a day can afford. Trust me I have men near all of them and I can't always control what they do if Im not around.
 
Jane shrank as he cornered her making her feel small. She winced as he reminded her she did not own her life now. She tighten her fists as he reminded her,he had all the power. She hated the fact she was being kept as collateral.

She lowered her gaze as she turn beet red at the graphic detail he gave to her about such men. She glared at him as he made no promises:" I have 2000$ saved, I can find my own place ...I don't... Need to live with you..."

She back away from him and headed towards the door trying to act casual:" I best go apartment shopping...I can contact you once I get my own place" * she was getting ready to leave*
 
Last edited:
Michael gripped her hip turning her to face him. Seeing the way her chest bounced lightly in her dressed as he did. Trying to steel himself he said "I never told you could leave. Your on the clock. You still can't seem to get it through your head Serena. You are property. You leave when I tell you. You go where I tell you. As much as you don't want to admit it anymore you are not a person now. Not since your father sold you. You are a possession. You are going to live with me. That way I can make sure the lesson sinks in. Don't worry I will take the eighty a week I agreed on off your debt." He went back to his desk and said "now be a good aid and stand there ready for me to ask you something." As he poured over some fund records into there numerous fronts for there illicite earnings he said "tell me about yourself. Did your father have a wife was your mother atleast better to you than your father." For some reason have a female in his life to talk to again made him think of Alicia.
 
Jane gasps as he grab her hips,looking up shocked:"your not being reasonable...or fair to me...I am still a human being" she look chock as he robbed her choice" what?!? That's not fair! You can't choose for me."

She walks over to his desk: " don't do this too me...please...I want my own place ..please...this it not fair...."

She leans against the wall as she roll her eyes :" my mom was wonderful, she loved gardening like me...and she was a great dancer. Just had too flee dad craziness..."
 
Last edited:
Michael said "fair life aint a game Serena. Its time you woke up and smelled the roses. Life isn't fair. Your eighteen now its time for you to see the adult world for what it is a unfair place where only two things matter money and power. You drew a father with the short stick in both and he's taken your chance at power away." He continued to work listenting to her. He said "your mother didn't think to take you with her?" He saw her role her eyes. She would learn eventually even if he had to break her down she would learn her place.
 
Jane was so annoyed: " dad messed up her plans...he showed up at school the day she ran away...or else I would not be in this situation..."

She pulled away from the wall as she was so aggravated:" why are you doing this to me? I don't wanna live with you...is it not enough, I will be working for you? "

She glared at him:" I want my freedom, there has to be another way for me to get out of your life without being kill or a whore out.."

Jane had no intention to be his property nor stick around to serve him. She knew it be harder to disappear if she was to stay at his place. She knew it was important that she convince him to allow her to live on her own: " Why are you suddenly changing your mind? You gave me the option, i was simply wanted to find my own place now....you dont even have any clients right now....How about you take nothing off me today and let me find my own place right now.I can start work here tomorrow for you, that way i at least get my own apartment...I can show up tomorrow at 8am sharp..."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top