This is Forty-Four

That's a really good shot. I like that one. Very attractive balance. Makes me think I might have been sitting on the loo behind, chatting, and that was the view around.

Maybe you were sitting there saying naughty things to me to get that reaction ;)

Maybe you were sitting there saying naughty things to me to get that reaction ;)

Maybe... whispered trains of thoughts and fingernail drawings on backs are somewhat of a signature act. The lady on the loo behind gets a mixed reaction though.

Somewhat zen

It’s funny you should say that since I’ve been trying to find my inner zen. A couple weeks ago I found myself in the emergency room, fighting to breathe. The chest x-ray, blood tests, and EKG all came back normal, so now the doctor is wondering if my continued breathing issues and chest pain might be anxiety related.

The last three months have given me a better empathy for people with chronic pain and/or illnesses.

It’s funny you should say that since I’ve been trying to find my inner zen. A couple weeks ago I found myself in the emergency room, fighting to breathe. The chest x-ray, blood tests, and EKG all came back normal, so now the doctor is wondering if my continued breathing issues and chest pain might be anxiety related.

The last three months have given me a better empathy for people with chronic pain and/or illnesses.

I’m sorry. I know panic and anxiety attacks. They are not fun at all. The pain in the chest while breathing...ugh. I know that all too well the last few months. Take care of yourself. And know there are plenty of people who will listen if you need an ear.

I’m sorry. I know panic and anxiety attacks. They are not fun at all. The pain in the chest while breathing...ugh. I know that all too well the last few months. Take care of yourself. And know there are plenty of people who will listen if you need an ear.

Thank you. I see my therapist on the 13th, so we’ll see how that goes.

It’s time to call it a night. Pleasant dreams, Lit-Land.

Attachments

• 4E94EF27-6FED-4C31-9087-F299E86221E3.jpg
    4E94EF27-6FED-4C31-9087-F299E86221E3.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
Hey sexy ~ I am so glad that all your medical tests looked normal, but I understand how scary anxiety and panic attacks can be. I am sure that you and your therapist will be able to come up with some good strategies to help you manage your anxiety. Sendinig hugs, handsome. :rose:

We'll be waiting patiently here for your banjo serenade. :)
Good night and good morning, indeed. ;)

I see why it was so popular. Though it looks like you need someone to cuddle with under those covers. :kiss:

There’s plenty of room! Let me scoot over.

Hey sexy ~ I am so glad that all your medical tests looked normal, but I understand how scary anxiety and panic attacks can be. I am sure that you and your therapist will be able to come up with some good strategies to help you manage your anxiety. Sendinig hugs, handsome. :rose:

We'll be waiting patiently here for your banjo serenade. :)
Good night and good morning, indeed. ;)

I have about a week and a half until I see my therapist again. I’m not sold on the idea that the breathing issues and chest tightness/pain are from anxiety, but since there’s nothing medically wrong with me, I guess this is the next step. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’m still learning the banjo. It was an Irish punk rock band called Flogging Molly that made me want to learn. The banjo on their sing Drunken Lullabies is great!

That sheet is either going up or going down.

Maybe I should just slide it all the way off.

This would help!:devil:

love these, very nice Drac! :devil:

I may have to do the tip pics on a regular basis, then.

Two pics for the price of one today! I was feeling a bit cheeky this morning.

Attachments

• B10293C6-89B8-4C01-BB0A-B4F18AA076B5.jpg
    B10293C6-89B8-4C01-BB0A-B4F18AA076B5.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 18F33638-0557-47E2-A35F-1971BB5C641C.jpeg
    18F33638-0557-47E2-A35F-1971BB5C641C.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 9
Back