Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

Moochienanu? What the fuck kind of name is that?! Isn’t a screen name on literotica usually one you choose to make yourself distinctive and obvious about what you are or your hobbies, or sexual preferences... or something?

... I mean, why not choose a screen name like
AlwaysBeCumming?
Before_I_Fuck_You?
CumForSum41?
DorkyLittleGirl?
EveryonesDumster?
FunkyFemale123?
GeekyWhore4more?
HaveYouSeenMe69?
I_Fuck_Freely42?
JustWantingU?
KuntyKrafter86?
LuckierWhenIFuckyHer?
(I could go on, but you get the picture from A-L... right? Good good.)

So, for those of you eager to know me better... or to feel closer to me... or whatever we do here, allow me to shed some light on my screen name and what it means...

You see, in a way, I did choose this screen name to be distinguished as me because “Moochienanu” is one of my nicknames in the ‘real’ world. My family and friends who know me well enough call me either “Moochie” or “Pumpkin” both the shortened versions of their entire names “Moochienanu” and “Pumpkin Butter” respectively. Before I tell you the Moochie story, I guess I have to tell you about Pumpkin Butter because, by your reactions to my mention of it, I can tell you’re just dying to hear that story.

When I was a wee one... we’re talking 4-5 years old, innocent, home-cut bangs, tiny human... I had two pairs of pajamas I absolutely loved. I am pictured in them often and basically lived in them because they were sweats. One pair was purple. We called these my “purplemonster PJs” because I would jump around in them and yell “Purple! Purple! Purple!” At anyone and everyone. The other pair was, yup! You guessed it: Orange. A soft, almost yellowish-orange, really. They were scrumptious and I wore them so very much. My Dad started it... the “pumpkin butter” thing. Then it caught on and I was “pumpkin.” Just who I was. You were hoping for a better story... I can tell. Sorry to disappoint (although not really sorry as this is a story about me and I’m bound to be not as interesting as you actually think I am or build me up to be in your mind).

So, now on to the other nickname: Moochienanu. I’ve had many people guess at its meaning, but not a single one was correct. Most of you have tried to look for meaning in my name by googling it, which made me laugh a bit as the spelling isn’t close to its origin story at all. I mean, how were you to know I’m not a pot-head (actually have only tried marijuana three times now for the record and all legally procured), or an Asian/Filipino street gang member? (I know, right? It makes me laugh so fracking hard each time that one is proffered as an origin story.)

Back on track now...

My story takes us back to the 1996 summer Olympics in Atlanta. My family had just moved back to the states and we were all about having television live as it was broadcasted (while living in remote Canada, my aunt and uncle would send VHS tapes of straight recorded television, commercials and all, for us to watch and feel normal). My two sisters and I lived for the gymnastics during that Olympics. We watched every event all day long. I had the biggest crush on Dominique Moceanu, one of the US gymnasts. She was the youngest female gymnast to ever win a gold medal (a little older than I was at the time)... dark hair, gorgeous skin, and the build of a woman made of pure muscle... I was... well, smitten... yeah... I thought I was being subtle, but apparently I wasn’t... thankfully my sisters thought I just wanted to be her, not be licking her used unitard... so somehow they started calling me a form of her last name, “Mochie-anu” which morphed into “Moochie-anu” and finally “Moochienanu” with “Moochie” for short. She’s still really hot, btw... and bringing forward issues about abuse in us gymnastics/child athletes which is super admirable.

Some people have such simple nicknames.
I can’t just be some people, though...
we’ve learned that already, haven’t we?
The hard way.

...Left that in the past now.

So here we are.
New space.
Hope you don’t mind that musky, antique, old book smell I’ve added just by placing some of my things willy-nilly (one of my favorite smells if we’re going to mention it... the sweet smelling musky decay of ancient pages... *wistful thoughts*).

Back to try this *indicates Ampic thread for all that it is* again and without some baggage from that last thread. I really needed to get away in order to put things into perspective... and the thing is, I want this space to be mine. The last one was started for and posts were made sometimes dictated by someone else. I don’t even like the feeling of that thought anymore.

No one will ever tell me what I can or cannot say about myself, anyone or anything else here ever again (I mean, mods will and should be mods... but I’m talking about something different and you all know that). No one will dictate the content I decide to place here except me. I should never have allowed that before, and it will not happen again.

Let’s make this thread happen the way we want it to now. Perhaps a narrative interspersed? Some personal stories? Fictions? Truths? I’ll try to get to your comments in timely fashion, but as always, I’m not here for you, so don’t be butt hurt if I decide to continue a thought before I get to a reply.

Oh, and needless to say I’m not always going to post things you want to see or read... if that is the case for you, please resist the urge to tell me I’m a disappointment (I already know) and click on by to someone else’s thread who might give a shit (or two)...

... unless, of course, you like to feel your dry asshole being ripped apart by the powerful thrusting of my strapon... then by all means, I’m dying to hear your thoughts about my inadequacies.

Although I have been away from literotica forums for almost 2 full years now (fighting life) to come back and read this as the first post I click on... was very refreshing. I had somewhat forgot amidst my life struggles how smart, thought provoking and witty so many people on these forums truly are. As well as gorgeous, of course.

I am going to deep dive into your thread as something about this has really registered with me in some currently unknown way, but it is great to "meet" you, and I very much look forward to reading and seeing more.

Cheers - J:eek:

Although I have been away from literotica forums for almost 2 full years now (fighting life) to come back and read this as the first post I click on... was very refreshing. I had somewhat forgot amidst my life struggles how smart, thought provoking and witty so many people on these forums truly are. As well as gorgeous, of course.

I am going to deep dive into your thread as something about this has really registered with me in some currently unknown way, but it is great to "meet" you, and I very much look forward to reading and seeing more.

Cheers - J:eek:

Hello, J. Pleasure to make your acquaintance... and I am almost surely an odd place to deep dive. I suggest many scheduled breaks, tissues, a stuffie to cuddle, an open mind, and snacks. :cattail:

But seriously, I do hope you find something that resonates. I will being reading through your pic thread shortly as your story sounds intriguing.

Hello, J. Pleasure to make your acquaintance... and I am almost surely an odd place to deep dive. I suggest many scheduled breaks, tissues, a stuffie to cuddle, an open mind, and snacks. :cattail:

But seriously, I do hope you find something that resonates. I will being reading through your pic thread shortly as your story sounds intriguing.

I have actually been burning the midnight oil reading through your long long thread. I am officially hooked. I especially like the thought provoking "poems" for lack of a more accurately describing word. I actually have had an online journal for damn near 20 years now, that I also write in. Though mine is more of a "stream of consciousness" than a poem, or something making sense.

I can give you an example if that is something you're interested in, though I don't usually post any of that on Lit.

My picture thread started, probably 4 years ago if I took a guess without actually looking. But life got to be....very hard. A sort of misery index, not for the faint of heart to put it lightly. There was cancer, soul-crushing loss, homelessness, living in an airport, my heart being torn apart and left for dead, a hurricane wiping me out for the second time, and then a rebuilding of my life from having literally nothing more than a backpack to my name. I honestly have no idea how much of that is throughout my thread, but as I tell everyone I ever talk to, my life is truly an open book. Even the fucked up, ugly things.

Anyways, I am rambling, which is probably by far my worst habit. Friends hate when I text them. But I also can't sleep, so what the hell else is there to do but meet a new friend and chat away in a thread deep in the pits of the interwebs.

<3:eek:

I have actually been burning the midnight oil reading through your long long thread. I am officially hooked. I especially like the thought provoking "poems" for lack of a more accurately describing word. I actually have had an online journal for damn near 20 years now, that I also write in. Though mine is more of a "stream of consciousness" than a poem, or something making sense.

I can give you an example if that is something you're interested in, though I don't usually post any of that on Lit.

My picture thread started, probably 4 years ago if I took a guess without actually looking. But life got to be....very hard. A sort of misery index, not for the faint of heart to put it lightly. There was cancer, soul-crushing loss, homelessness, living in an airport, my heart being torn apart and left for dead, a hurricane wiping me out for the second time, and then a rebuilding of my life from having literally nothing more than a backpack to my name. I honestly have no idea how much of that is throughout my thread, but as I tell everyone I ever talk to, my life is truly an open book. Even the fucked up, ugly things.

Anyways, I am rambling, which is probably by far my worst habit. Friends hate when I text them. But I also can't sleep, so what the hell else is there to do but meet a new friend and chat away in a thread deep in the pits of the interwebs.

<3:eek:

Jeff,

I’ve only made it to the teens of your thread so far... so I may not make it all the way tonight, but we’ll see. So far I know your proper name (hehe :D), and your history as a musician as well as the story behind your large, statuesque chest plate tattoo, and that you drink Macallan 12 year (or did) on your days off.

I think we all have stories that may surprise people about us. It sounds like yours has been surprisingly full of a rollercoaster’s worth of twists and turns. Thank you for sharing yourself. I know what it means to do so... even if it is with a strange new friend in an obscure thread on a literary sex site deep in the delves of the interwebs.

💜 Moochie

Done alone, and not so difficult, really.
It starts as many ties do, with halving the rope and threading the working ends through the bight. The back, as I confessed to Him while tying, is not nearly as nice to look at. I still have to learn “pretty” ends. I usually hide them when I can.

Any riggers with suggestions for what to do with the end of your tie?

I can barely pull that tie off on my partner. I can't envision doing on my self. You are forgiven for the back not looking "nearly as nice". I'm no Rigger, but I usually end my harness ties by splitting the doubled working ends and tying a series of half-hitches along the lower horizontal run either side of the middle. I suspect that would be impossible on yourself.

I am impressed with your self-ties.

Thanks for sharing your darker mood as well.

I thought of you today
For a brief moment
Because you’ve been interjecting yourself
Many places I go.
In that moment you flitted through,
I diagnosed our issue:

We both didn’t actually need each other.
We were always secretly looking to find better...

...and I did.
I found someone I need.
Like oxygen.
Like water.
I need Him like life itself...
And I don’t need anyone or anything else
The way that I do Him.

I don’t look anymore.
I haven’t in such a long time.
And even when I’m hit on in a bar
I tell them now,
That I’m with someone special already...

Because I don’t need anyone else
But Him.

And I never did need you.

Soon
Fast
Quick
Rapidly
Directly
Momentarily
Expeditiously
Right off
Straight away
Without delay
An Instant
Two shakes
Two ticks
A mo
A minute
A few days
A jiffy
A wink
A snap
A sec
The blink of an eye
The immediate future
In less than no time at all
Right around the corner
About to happen
Nigh
Coming
On the way
On the horizon
In the pipeline
In view
Within sight
Pending
Due
Expected
Fast approaching
In the stars
Inevitable
Certain
Destined

Imminent: us.

Attachments

• 7989A03F-19BE-4BC6-8BE8-832B8EBA688C.jpg
    7989A03F-19BE-4BC6-8BE8-832B8EBA688C.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
A quick flash back to the past and you know you made the right decision. He is perfect for you and has shown it with His collar.

Just wanted to say that your ropework looks wonderful. Makes me want to look into it more.

I stuck a twig into the water,
Watched as it parted for the intrusion -
The cool, crisp fluid
Creating eddies, a tiny maelstrom
Down stream.

Deep under the surface,
A small bronze leaf,
Stuck in the sediment
Consisting of it’s decayed comrades
Who had fallen forgotten
And left to rot,
Creating the filth on the floor
Of a backyard brook.

I moved my stick through the water,
Slipping the treasure free,
But the prison flowing around it,
Scooped it up
Faster than I could block it...

...the autumn leaf floating placidly away
Unaware of my act the whole time.

Done alone, and not so difficult, really.
It starts as many ties do, with halving the rope and threading the working ends through the bight. The back, as I confessed to Him while tying, is not nearly as nice to look at. I still have to learn “pretty” ends. I usually hide them when I can.

Any riggers with suggestions for what to do with the end of your tie?

Really fun to see ;)

I got an order of potato wedges on my way to work
Because it’s my Friday,
So celebration was needed.
That was four and a half hours ago.
I still haven’t had a moment to eat one.

Last edited:
That sucks!!! Nothing worse than cold potato wedges!! GRRRRR
A person looks forward to the flavor.. The mouth waters when thinking of them. Their delicious aroma fills the surrounding air with an invite ( EAT ME)..
And yet the box sits there.. Untouched.. :(

Thoughts
Like tangles of silk
Spun and spinning
Over thighs.
Fingertips brushing
Up and down
Softly,
The caress of wingtips
Catching on hips
As they weave wordlessly
Over proffered web.
Come silently closer,
Enticed by
Each limb
With it’s dance
A musical thread
So hypnotic,
keeps you
Forever.

Image removed on 3/28/22

Last edited:
Jeff,

I’ve only made it to the teens of your thread so far... so I may not make it all the way tonight, but we’ll see. So far I know your proper name (hehe :D), and your history as a musician as well as the story behind your large, statuesque chest plate tattoo, and that you drink Macallan 12 year (or did) on your days off.

I think we all have stories that may surprise people about us. It sounds like yours has been surprisingly full of a rollercoaster’s worth of twists and turns. Thank you for sharing yourself. I know what it means to do so... even if it is with a strange new friend in an obscure thread on a literary sex site deep in the delves of the interwebs.

💜 Moochie

Zero chance I could have possibly worded that any better if I were being paid money to and had all night, referring to the last statement of course. Not the things you mention about me personally. =)

Besides, if we aren't sharing ourselves with one another, then what the fuck are we wasting away for? Life without sharing of ones self, just doesn't seem like any life worth bothering to live.

-J =P :eek:

Thoughts
Like tangles of silk
Spun and spinning
Over thighs.
Fingertips brushing
Up and down
Softly,
The caress of wingtips
Catching on hips
As they weave wordlessly
Over proffered web.
Come silently closer,
Enticed by
Each limb
With it’s dance
A musical thread
So hypnotic,
keeps you
Forever.

This reminded me of lyrics from a band thats obscure but absolutely incredible with their word choices... the lyrics being : "you're in my web now; i've come to wrap you up tight until its time to bite down."

That being said, my first thought was that its not always a bad thing to be wrapped up in someone's web. In fact, I am not sure I can think of something that sounds better to me than that right now.

XO - J

I’m just going to say it: I want to rip those spiderwebs.

:eek: I already did a little ripping/tearing myself on these stockings... not because I meant to, but it just... happened...

...oops?

Fun trying to trace the webs with a finger.

Difficult with these, but fun, yes.

This reminded me of lyrics from a band thats obscure but absolutely incredible with their word choices... the lyrics being : "you're in my web now; i've come to wrap you up tight until its time to bite down."

That being said, my first thought was that its not always a bad thing to be wrapped up in someone's web. In fact, I am not sure I can think of something that sounds better to me than that right now.

XO - J

I really like those lyrics. I know there’s a half ton of spider/being lured into webs stories, poems, songs, etc. There are also that many ways to interpret the arachnid’s point of view in the world and whether the webs they spin are worth being wrapped in.

Thank you for your thoughts. I enjoy them.

Beautifully written and very sexy :devil:

Thank you.

Back