Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will sound weird, lol, but that visual brings to mind fried eggs >.<
I'll have you know they transitioned from mosquito bites and through the fried egg stage many decades ago in trainer bras! A certain headmistress used to go around poking us and declaring if they are fried eggs I better see you in a bra. Of course, resistance to the rule was mandatory, same as lifting of the school skirt for regulation knicker size checks and having anything but on.

I'll have you know they transitioned from mosquito bites and through the fried egg stage many decades ago in trainer bras! A certain headmistress used to go around poking us and declaring if they are fried eggs I better see you in a bra. Of course, resistance to the rule was mandatory, same as lifting of the school skirt for regulation knicker size checks and having anything but on.

Sounds like you went to a convent girls school run by frustrated perverted nuns.

I am slacking dear Fred. I had not expected to feel this shitty before the holidays. :(

38H

attachment.php

Attachments

• ForLit-05-02 09.55.47.jpg
    ForLit-05-02 09.55.47.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
I am slacking dear Fred. I had not expected to feel this shitty before the holidays. :(

38H

attachment.php

Thankfully I didn't need antibiotics for my yuck. I was just about to send you a pm seeing if you were ok cus I haven't seen ya around. Glad you're on the road to recovery even if the timing sucks. :heart:

I really want Fred to reach his goal. He doesn't ask for a lot (besides boobs) So since I'm still not feeling great. You'll see some older ones.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-06-03 11.14.46ForLit.jpg
    2015-06-03 11.14.46ForLit.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 8

38H

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2060182&stc=1&d=1545588578

I love your collar and cuffs withe the bow and bell. Lovely breasts too.

I really want Fred to reach his goal. He doesn't ask for a lot (besides boobs) So since I'm still not feeling great. You'll see some older ones.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2060183&stc=1&d=1545591715

Sorry you’re not feeling to bright and your ‘old’ breasts are just a delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back