Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Fred, xx

Good luck with the 200 page goal, :kiss:

attachment.php

Wonderful!!!:rose::rose:

Your lower back has to feel sore. But, nice tubes.

Actually nope... I have a body built for my boobs... strong back... broad, strong shoulders. I did knacker a muscle in my shoulder recently but that was down to dragging my luggage across London on a weekly basis...

As much as I have always wanted to be less... I can’t deny that I am built to carry my tits...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually nope... I have a body built for my boobs... strong back... broad, strong shoulders. I did knacker a muscle in my shoulder shoulder recently but that was down to dragging my luggage across London on a weekly basis...

As much as I have always wanted to be less... I can’t deny that I am built to carry my tits...

And you look lovely! Thanks, gorgeous.

Actually nope... I have a body built for my boobs... strong back... broad, strong shoulders. I did knacker a muscle in my shoulder recently but that was down to dragging my luggage across London on a weekly basis...

if ever you need help carrying them...;)

:kiss: You're most welcome. I don't know you, well, at all, lol but I'm all for the cause! Let's go 200!!!!!

Sexy Lady, I wish I was able to go and post on threads, but sadly there are times I don't get online but once a week so I feel bad commenting on a week old post. I will tell you I do follow you WOW so sexy with your picture and Gif you share.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back