Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am now at home spending a peaceful afternoon lounging around. I don't have much for you, but I am quite comfortable

and why yes, that is a small tyrannosaurus rex skeleton by my feet. thank you for noticing.

I am quite comfortable looking at you lounging around, such a gorgeous vision, and that is a nice wee t-rex that I was paying no attention to whatsoever :rose:

Well sometimes there is. Usually it comes down to being unemployed or in jail though. I do try to avoid those lol.

Well thanks. Then you could learn all the reasons lol.

There is always more to the story, isn't there.

Yes, it is always nice to have company in random conversation. I can only converse with myself for so long.

Haha, well then it is also coupled with things I stuck there because of lack of pockets, then forgot.

It's so true. Jail isn't fun.

I am quite comfortable looking at you lounging around, such a gorgeous vision, and that is a nice wee t-rex that I was paying no attention to whatsoever :rose:

well thanks, i am actually still wearing the same thing, and back on the couch. Obviously, I have big plans for the weekend

So, I must know how well that toy worked out for you and if there is a video review?

well I supplied a written review earlier. no video, it is very discrete. but Um, 8 settings, 2 are constant, the rest a different patterns (I prefer constant myself). It was easy to position. .I wore it for 2 hours, which was 2 meetings, however had to turn it off the first hour as I was hosting the meeting, and I was struggling with my voice modulation while it was running. Thus I am not sure how many hours it can run. It was also not completely silent, much to my disappointment, as I won't be able to get away with it at home while cleaning and such, but in the office, I just played music. During the 2nd meeting that I do very little talking on, I came 3 times, which wasn't as much as I expected, but the complete lack of clitoral stimulation led to a much slower build up. I almost locked myself out of a database I was working in as I entered my password incorrectly several times. I had always wondered how people lock themselves out of shit they use daily, well now I know, and will giggle everytime someone ims me asking if I can unlock them. I ended up with an extremely wet pink thong. That pretty much sums it up. I will use it again in the office. ok, maybe at home too

It's so true. Jail isn't fun.

I must admit, I have never been. the absolute closest I came was the police station, where the cop who had stopped my friend and I had brought me, made me flush all my illicit substances, had me wait while he changed into street clothes, and turned in the cop car, then took me to breakfast at a local diner, after which we watched the sun come up while sitting in the back of his pickup talking about life, before he dropped me off at home.

so yeah I am still wearing the same thing, and now back on my couch. obviously, I have big plans for today. oh I will get to taking a shower soon.

but hanging out with my pussy

aww...not the pussy you were hoping to see.
ok

Yeah, I can be fun like that

well thanks, i am actually still wearing the same thing, and back on the couch. Obviously, I have big plans for the weekend

well I supplied a written review earlier. no video, it is very discrete. but Um, 8 settings, 2 are constant, the rest a different patterns (I prefer constant myself). It was easy to position. .I wore it for 2 hours, which was 2 meetings, however had to turn it off the first hour as I was hosting the meeting, and I was struggling with my voice modulation while it was running. Thus I am not sure how many hours it can run. It was also not completely silent, much to my disappointment, as I won't be able to get away with it at home while cleaning and such, but in the office, I just played music. During the 2nd meeting that I do very little talking on, I came 3 times, which wasn't as much as I expected, but the complete lack of clitoral stimulation led to a much slower build up. I almost locked myself out of a database I was working in as I entered my password incorrectly several times. I had always wondered how people lock themselves out of shit they use daily, well now I know, and will giggle everytime someone ims me asking if I can unlock them. I ended up with an extremely wet pink thong. That pretty much sums it up. I will use it again in the office. ok, maybe at home too

I must admit, I have never been. the absolute closest I came was the police station, where the cop who had stopped my friend and I had brought me, made me flush all my illicit substances, had me wait while he changed into street clothes, and turned in the cop car, then took me to breakfast at a local diner, after which we watched the sun come up while sitting in the back of his pickup talking about life, before he dropped me off at home.

My younger sister and I were caught up in a party-type situation: we were at someone's summer cabin and we were not supposed to be. We had to stay the night until our parents could come and take us home. Couple of older women, drunker than us, harassed us all night.

Scared me straight

so yeah I am still wearing the same thing, and now back on my couch. obviously, I have big plans for today. oh I will get to taking a shower soon.

ok

LOVELY!!

And I was known to share pictures of my wife's big fat hairy pussy during the bad days of AOHell. LOL Men didn't appreciate the fact that they received cat pictures. What did they expect?

LOVELY!!

And I was known to share pictures of my wife's big fat hairy pussy during the bad days of AOHell. LOL Men didn't appreciate the fact that they received cat pictures. What did they expect?

Thanks, and so rude. Cats are awesome, well when they aren't being assholes, but actually they are even more awesome because they can be such assholes and we still want them.

My younger sister and I were caught up in a party-type situation: we were at someone's summer cabin and we were not supposed to be. We had to stay the night until our parents could come and take us home. Couple of older women, drunker than us, harassed us all night.

Scared me straight

That sucks. I was probably more nervous of my parents learning anything than the cops. My mom pretty much said if I ever get arrested, don't bother coming back. Turns out as I later learned from my kid brothers, it was a bluff, but I believed her at the time.

Thanks, and so rude. Cats are awesome, well when they aren't being assholes, but actually they are even more awesome because they can be such assholes and we still want them.

Momma cat, a calico, is a sweetheart, unless we need to wash her and she scratches the fuck out of my forearms :eek:

Her son, a tuxedo, is an "experimental scientist:" yeah, he tests gravity whenever he can LOL

Both are polydactyl: Momma has 7 claws on her front two, 6 on the back, while the Asshole as our son and I call him, is 6 and 5 respectively.

That sucks. I was probably more nervous of my parents learning anything than the cops. My mom pretty much said if I ever get arrested, don't bother coming back. Turns out as I later learned from my kid brothers, it was a bluff, but I believed her at the time.

Oh they let us have it when they picked us up, but they kept us in overnight to teach us a lesson.

Fortunately for my older sister, exposing breasts was just a misdemeanor and she just received a few tickets. Now in NY, women can be shirtless where men can be: she's topless/shirtless a lot when she's camping and on beaches.

ok

Gawd! How I want to satisfy you after a long day using your toy at work. You deserve a good loving and some long worshipping.

Momma cat, a calico, is a sweetheart, unless we need to wash her and she scratches the fuck out of my forearms :eek:

Her son, a tuxedo, is an "experimental scientist:" yeah, he tests gravity whenever he can LOL

Both are polydactyl: Momma has 7 claws on her front two, 6 on the back, while the Asshole as our son and I call him, is 6 and 5 respectively.

polydactyly is a cool trait in cats, I love the big paws.

My property is protected by a couple of cats, a neighbor's likes to come and lay in the shade when she's out, keeps the birds away, while another's will come over when she smells food, like a freaking dog LOL

lol. does she play fetch too

Oh they let us have it when they picked us up, but they kept us in overnight to teach us a lesson.

Fortunately for my older sister, exposing breasts was just a misdemeanor and she just received a few tickets. Now in NY, women can be shirtless where men can be: she's topless/shirtless a lot when she's camping and on beaches.

Honestly, it is offensive that men can be topless, yet it is a crime for women, however if it wasn't a crime, flashing would be way less fun. I will say I have never had a legal issue with flashing, but I primarily flash truckers. Truckers re so great about it, never offended, just very nicely honk their horn. Or flashing in seedy bars, where no one wants cops. or of course security cameras that generally no one watches anyway. But hey, people on lit now give me an outlet for my exhibitionism.

Gawd! How I want to satisfy you after a long day using your toy at work. You deserve a good loving and some long worshipping.

Well thank you. it would be fun to see if I could top my record of number of times I have came in a day lol.

ok

I would love to hang out with your puss all day.

ok

How can I refuse breakfast with a pussy that says "eat me"? I'll have to catch up on the other shit later LOL.

I would love to hang out with your puss all day.

both are really sweet

How can I refuse breakfast with a pussy that says "eat me"? I'll have to catch up on the other shit later LOL.

And I ask myself why does my day not start like this. Well, I did try really hard to make my pussy talk for a little ventriloquist act, but all she did was stare at the camera, despite my commands.

And I ask myself why does my day not start like this. Well, I did try really hard to make my pussy talk for a little ventriloquist act, but all she did was stare at the camera, despite my commands.

That would have been quite an amazing get! It seems like my own genitalia do what they want sometimes.

Honestly, it is offensive that men can be topless, yet it is a crime for women, however if it wasn't a crime, flashing would be way less fun. I will say I have never had a legal issue with flashing, but I primarily flash truckers. Truckers re so great about it, never offended, just very nicely honk their horn. Or flashing in seedy bars, where no one wants cops. or of course security cameras that generally no one watches anyway. But hey, people on lit now give me an outlet for my exhibitionism.

Well thank you. it would be fun to see if I could top my record of number of times I have came in a day lol.

No, she doesn't play fetch but she will show me what she's killed

And I thoroughly agree that it's criminal men can be topless and women can't. The thrill still isn't gone when she or I flash unexpectedly ;)

BIg paws are fun until the claws are out!

That would have been quite an amazing get! It seems like my own genitalia do what they want sometimes.

damn it, don't you hate when genitalia just refuse to do what your instruct them to?

No, she doesn't play fetch but she will show me what she's killed

And I thoroughly agree that it's criminal men can be topless and women can't. The thrill still isn't gone when she or I flash unexpectedly ;)

I don't know. Half the thrill is doing something you aren't supposed to do. At least for me

BIg paws are fun until the claws are out!
Well I have claws of my own so I am ok with that

I know which pussy I prefer. It’s the one that doesn’t meow, but the owner mewls and moans when it is petted.

oh yes, one moans a lot when given full vocal freedom.

I bet I could lick it for hours

challenge accepted. start the clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back