Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look amazing sweetie. And I think you can guess what I ment by licking your body.
Kisses
Kaz

What I would give to hear you make those noises with me

Well thanks. Hey, we never know what the future holds. Heck, I can't even rule out the past lol.

All great boob pics but this is my favourite. Thanks for sharing

Well thanks. Seems a few people agree on that today. I guess more is more in this case. Who knew less revealing would be the way to go ;).

Well thanks. Hey, we never know what the future holds. Heck, I can't even rule out the past lol.

Well thanks. Seems a few people agree on that today. I guess more is more in this case. Who knew less revealing would be the way to go ;).

I am okay with pretending from the past! I am thinking of all the times pumped you full with my cock

The way you fill out a shirt dear, makes those pics very appealing. However the High Priestess should always be documented uncovered.

well damn, I was proud of myself for knowing north east. Seriously, I got lost there all the time. I swear I took 85 4 exits south to get down town, thus should head north to get home, Well every time, I find 85, head north and I am already north of my exit. once ended up so lost I was in the middle of no where and the only place I could stop to ask for directions was named the Happy Hooker. Was watching a cop show last night, and they told the cops to head to the southwest section of the building there were in. Yeah fuck, I am out when people use terms like north and south in relation to where I am standing. I don't fucking know. Seriously though, I was more outside, near the Duluth, Lawernceville, Suwannee area. In theory, it was 4 exits north on 85 in 1996/97 but again that only worked for me getting into atlanta metro. I am so happy gps exists.

85 has the worst traffic ever. You're in for a terrible commute if you have to go south in the morning and north in the evening. That area is a bit more north but still not too far away from down town. And it's totally easy to get lost if you don't know where you're going. I always look at a map if I go some place new I need to find lolol. Don't even use GPS on my phone but I'll look up the map if I need to.

The way you fill out a shirt dear, makes those pics very appealing. However the High Priestess should always be documented uncovered.

So my ass should always be bare but my tits can carry a shirt. Well that is pretty common evening and weekend attire for me, T-shirt and bare ass

I continue to be in awe. Such a perfect pair, covered or uncovered.

Thank you. I guess if you go for the fuck they are huge and show signs of gravity's effect over time. Luckily there seem to be quite a few men here who enjoy that type.

85 has the worst traffic ever. You're in for a terrible commute if you have to go south in the morning and north in the evening. That area is a bit more north but still not too far away from down town. And it's totally easy to get lost if you don't know where you're going. I always look at a map if I go some place new I need to find lolol. Don't even use GPS on my phone but I'll look up the map if I need to.

Oh GPS is so much better. It simply tells me to turn right in one mile. Half mile, 100 feet etc. It has never said things like head west. And yes, the $800 car that liked to stall out was such a hit in Atlanta traffic. Actually, I was lucky where it usually stalled out exiting the interstate. Finally figured out it was the torque converter clutch silenoid and unplugged it so life got a lot better, other than always getting lost, but hey not lost and broken down for 20 or so minutes.

Awesome pics as always! As others have stated, I think the grey top is my fav. A good tease can make the mind go crazy. That pic definitely taps into that. Hard to believe there is a library of your work out there. Must be a good feeling to able to channel that sexual energy in a fulfilling way. Me? I don’t even know what exactly I am into. Part of problem is that teenagers half my age have probably had more sex than I.

so it is tuesday, guess that means a few shots of my tits the past 2 days. Happy tuesday

OMG WOW so damn sexy!!!! Now let me tell you just love the pose when a lady have her hands on her hips and is proud to show off now really sexy they are.. be it dress or undressed it just RED HOT SEXY!

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

I continue to be in awe. Such a perfect pair, covered or uncovered.

thank you

They wouldn't be on long lol
oh you don't think I look better in my boring black mom panties.

As always!! Wow!!! You sure make the material of those shirts strain!!!:devil:

my poor poor shirts, the struggle they have. Hubby actually bitches when I steal and wear his because he swears they just don't fit him the same after lol

I'd push up the glasses but first I have to remove the steam from them first.
Oh boy!

Thank you. one of the biggest disadvantages to glasses, that whole steamy thing.

Awesome pics as always! As others have stated, I think the grey top is my fav. A good tease can make the mind go crazy. That pic definitely taps into that. Hard to believe there is a library of your work out there. Must be a good feeling to able to channel that sexual energy in a fulfilling way. Me? I don’t even know what exactly I am into. Part of problem is that teenagers half my age have probably had more sex than I.

thank you. yeah, it is fun. And I am sorry teenagers get laid more than you. I for sure got laid in my younger years more than I do now....but what else do you have to do when you are young.

OMG WOW so damn sexy!!!! Now let me tell you just love the pose when a lady have her hands on her hips and is proud to show off now really sexy they are.. be it dress or undressed it just RED HOT SEXY!

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

thank you. yeah it is obviously a go to pose for me, but I just don't know what to do with my arms while I am trying to photograph my tits. so glad someone enjoys it

magnificent, never gets old
thank you. I am sure someday it will. never say never.

I love your posture.
thanks. hum, guess those years of mom yelling to sit up straight paid off.

so today we have another visitor at my office. It isn't like a few weeks ago where God himself came, but someone important enough for me not have obvious pink hair.

so I just put a ponytail holder around the pink area, and stuffed the ponytail portion in the back of my shirt. creating this look.

thus I started a fashion debate in the office. I come into the office, one guy comments that he likes my hair cut, I say thanks but no cut, just styled differently. another guy chimes in that it looks good and I should wear it more like that. A third guy chimes in, no it does not look good, the colored hair is her, and she is obviously wearing her hair like that to hide the color, and hiding who you are to please others never looks good (I like him), which turns to well she wore a dress 2 years ago, looked great, and that totally isn't her. Which slid to the concept of costumes and dressing up for fancy events and such, debating for example, a man stating that he never wears suits, prefers not to, but that doesn't mean he doesn't look really nice when he does for a wedding or whatever etc etc

So, yup, I started a 15 minute fashion debate between a group of men today. My work here is almost done.

well ok...Boobs

now my work here is almost done.

There is always color in your hair it seems lol. It’s like your trademark and how you express yourself. Well, at least a more tame way lol. So then do you color it often? It seems like you’d have to it a bit to keep it from fading. Who knew you could start a fashion debate. Also, yay boobs!

They are a bit pass remarkable in your office, I'm surprised that you didn't put them down with your caustic wit which is more than equal to those mere males.

Last edited:
so today we have another visitor at my office. It isn't like a few weeks ago where God himself came, but someone important enough for me not have obvious pink hair.

so I just put a ponytail holder around the pink area, and stuffed the ponytail portion in the back of my shirt. creating this look.

thus I started a fashion debate in the office. I come into the office, one guy comments that he likes my hair cut, I say thanks but no cut, just styled differently. another guy chimes in that it looks good and I should wear it more like that. A third guy chimes in, no it does not look good, the colored hair is her, and she is obviously wearing her hair like that to hide the color, and hiding who you are to please others never looks good (I like him), which turns to well she wore a dress 2 years ago, looked great, and that totally isn't her. Which slid to the concept of costumes and dressing up for fancy events and such, debating for example, a man stating that he never wears suits, prefers not to, but that doesn't mean he doesn't look really nice when he does for a wedding or whatever etc etc

So, yup, I started a 15 minute fashion debate between a group of men today. My work here is almost done.

well ok...Boobs

now my work here is almost done.

I like your hair like this, but the pink hair give you character.
And who doesn't like work boobs and sexy cleavage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back