Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday. I like movie monday, though I didn't get time to film a tassel movie or anything creative, I can always find 30 seconds to film random and pointless boobies.

so Yippie, random and pointless booby gif.

Have a great Monday.

Happy Monday. I like movie monday, though I didn't get time to film a tassel movie or anything creative, I can always find 30 seconds to film random and pointless boobies.

Have a great Monday.

Hypnotic, also, I feel like there's a physics lesson here somewhere.

Now this is how I like to be welcomed home

It's all about the sepia

Boobies! Gotta love em lol
yup. they are an excellent source of amusement.

Hypnotic, also, I feel like there's a physics lesson here somewhere.

if hypnotized, send wine. Also, well they sure are a lesson on gravity. I guess that clip is also a lesson on inertia and quite a few other physics principles of motion

Not pointless!

love this monday

well thank you

Have a great Monday.

A very fun and sexy start to the week!

Wishing my face was getting smothered by your ample boobs and your gif did cause much pointing from me you sexy vixen. :nana:

Suddenly those swings breast have me thinking this could be a great Monday :rose:

Hey was that a tassel tease and will the pic be in B&W or color.......wait I'll just wait and find out why ruin the surprise am I right?

Thinking this could be my new screen saver :devil:

Have a great Monday.

Oh to be assaulted with those magnicifant weapons! Happy Monday:rose:

Great way to start the week. Got to love movie Monday, I think your films will have quite the following. Is there a new production company in your future?:devil:

Have a great Monday.

i already am thanks to you and those lovely titties of yours

Have a great Monday.

It's a great Monday now. And there is nothing pointless about those beautiful melons.

That's my mix too - Italian & Irish from my father, Polish & German from my mother

then of course there is probably some other randomness mixed in

A very fun and sexy start to the week!
thank you.

Damn sexy!!! :rose::rose:
thank you

You take the breath away!!! :devil::devil:
you are too kind

LOVE IT!!! :D:devil::devil:
hopefully it made you smile lol

Wishing my face was getting smothered by your ample boobs and your gif did cause much pointing from me you sexy vixen. :nana:

Suddenly those swings breast have me thinking this could be a great Monday :rose:

Hey was that a tassel tease and will the pic be in B&W or color.......wait I'll just wait and find out why ruin the surprise am I right?

Thinking this could be my new screen saver

don't underestimate the power of my tits lol. I did get bored and spend a buck on 2 sets of tassel pasties on amazon (red and black), and I plan to gif it. success or failure. I suspect I will be laughing either way

going to try for something like this
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/q..._publish_494/4e5d155d41efd4d8824567ec90bc630d

best case, I expect something more like this http://www.burlexe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Undine-LaVerve.gif

but might be closer to this https://m.popkey.co/4c590b/64kN1.gif

or even this lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dVi8hgaZFs

maybe if I am drunk at the time it will end up a combo of the one above and this
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/...-happy-birthday-greetings-gif_zpsj8jxfns6.gif

ok yeah even I am not crazy enough for that

I would laugh my ass off if I saw titty speed bouncing as someones screensaver lol.

Wow! What a great way to start a week off right!
thank you

Oh to be assaulted with those magnicifant weapons! Happy Monday
Again, don't underestimate the power of my tits. you might need a helmet lol

Happy Monday - Random as it may be.
thank you

I like that you wear clothes that enable the great escape.
well I might post a whole clothing rant pictorial evolution of my clothing the past 2.5 years. really, somewhat stretchy has been determined to be a necessity, otherwise people threaten clothing interventions and homeless people give me clothes. Being stretchy also happens to lend itself to easy flashing

What a pair of swingers. Beautiful gif.
thank you

Great way to start the week. Got to love movie Monday, I think your films will have quite the following. Is there a new production company in your future?
maybe. what should I name it ;)

i already am thanks to you and those lovely titties of yours
well thank you

It's a great Monday now. And there is nothing pointless about those beautiful melons.
well thanks. hum what kind of melons? Cantaloupe, watermelons, honeydew? what other types of melons are there?

That gif and video are mesmerizing. You should look into titty hypnosis you could make a mint. As far as the other melons, casaba. I do love me some melons but I tend to like a soft, juicy peach more.

That gif and video are mesmerizing. You should look into titty hypnosis you could make a mint. As far as the other melons, casaba. I do love me some melons but I tend to like a soft, juicy peach more.

you are now hypnotized by my titties, send $20 via paypal.

Will also admit I actually had to google a casaba melon to visualize it. peaches are always great to

last week I tried to put googly eyes on your bouncing tits gif, but You were bouncing around too much and it was impossible.

This week, I want to take the sound of your tits slapping together and put some dubstep over it.

haha. I read this in the elevator, and was indeed laughing out loud. Justa, what is so funny on your phone. oh nothing, just work product

Maybe next one I can behind you.
that would also likely cause some bouncing ;)

Well you are too kind. I shoot for not totally sucking. And I might try the last unicorn. So far today, anytime he has been inside for a snack, it has been Coyote Peterson, specifically Dragon Tails. It is this crazy mofo who goes to the wilderness looking for shit like snapping turtles, scorpions, venomous spiders, etc and films himself getting bit by them so he can rate the pain, then posts it to youtube. OK, he does a lot of educational shit too and there is a lot of knowledge in his videos, but yeah the point is to see how badly he gets hurt. Dumbass.

And hey, there is often excessive alcohol consumption, and I hope they give me the good drugs when I'm old. Oh wait, you were referring to the audience, not the comedian lol.

For the first time in a long time I have broadcast TV in my house. I can't recall the last time I had cable that delivered anything but data to a modem. That's an FYI because many TV references are lost on me. Some would argue Steve Irwin had a decent score on the dumbass meter. He didn't let them bite him but some still did.

From my personal experience there are no good drugs you get for free simply for aging. You've still got to go out and find them and pay for them like you did in your youth. Sure, I pay doctors now rather than Squinty Joe but it's still all about finding a source and the Benjamins.

No, I meant the comedian. But a properly marinated audience is a big help.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back