Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I want to share a Bob Sacamano story. I was Bob's boss. Remember, I said I should not have employees. Reason 56 is because I am nosy. Bob gets a call, then says he has to go, I saw why, he says family emergency, I say what, he says...well it's like this...

OK backstory. Bob lives with his girlfriend, her older sister, older sister's hubby, and that couples 2 kids.

Back to...well it's like this.

Sister's hubby found a small gator, brought it inside so everyone could see it. It latches on to his hand. He is flinging his arms around like a wild man. It releases and lands in older sister's lap. It latches onto her thigh, so Bob's girlfriend is pulling in it, trying to get it off her. It release's and girlfriend flies backward, and hurts her arm, might be broken. So Bob has to go home to watch the kids, so the 3 adults can drive to the ER.

Until Bob quit, he maintained it was all true, 2 people needed stitches, and girlfriend was just a sprain and needed a sling. Yup, Florida

Last edited:
So I want to share a Bob Sacamano story. I was Bob's boss. Remember, I said I should not have employees. Reason 56 is because I am nosy. Bob gets a call, then says he has to go, I saw why, he says family emergency, I say what, he says...well it's like this...

OK backstory. Bob lives with his girlfriend, her older sister, older sister's hubby, and that couples 2 kids.

Sister's hubby found a small gator, brought it inside so everyone could see it. It latches on to his hand. He is flinging his arms around like a wild man. It releases and lands in older sister's lap. It latches onto her thigh, so Bob's girlfriend is pulling in it, trying to get it off her. It release's and girlfriend flies backward, and hurts her arm, might be broken. So Bob has to go home to watch the kids, so the 3 adults can drive to the ER.

Until Bob quit, he maintained it was all true, 2 people needed stitches, and girlfriend was just a sprain and needed a sling. You, Florida

I guess the moral of the story is gators are dangerous, even little ones!!! :D

Until Bob quit, he maintained it was all true, 2 people needed stitches, and girlfriend was just a sprain and needed a sling. You, Florida

Poor little gator! Hahaha

Until Bob quit, he maintained it was all true, 2 people needed stitches, and girlfriend was just a sprain and needed a sling. Yup, Florida

Serves "Bob's girlfriend's sister's hubby" right for picking on the gator but too bad about the others.
You tell the weirdest of stories. :D

Last edited:
Mmmmmm you spoil us sexy girl! :heart:

Nude is good but a gif is always desirable !
While I do find many a story funny I find you always to be arousing and crazy fun.

Monster's in a volcano ...didn't a guy start a religion based on that?
Never mind lets see that wicked smile and sexy body woman, hope your having a great weekend

Yup. Got to love silly gifs. And thanks.

Hum, is that religion run by a 5 year old?

Weekend is going OK. Kid wanted snails for dinner, so I made escargot last night. Looks like I will be making more for lunch. Excitement city. Hope yours is well. Will see what I can do about posting more of my smile and body.

I guess the moral of the story is gators are dangerous, even little ones!!! :D

Haha. Or redneck Floridians are total dumbasses

Poor little gator! Hahaha

Well gator did go on his way, so all the is well that ends well for the gator.

Good morning, and I hope your doing well today.

I am OK. Laundry day. You can imagine it is the highlight of my week. And you?

Serves "Bob's girlfriend's sister's hubby" right for picking on the gator but too bad about the others.
You tell the weirdest of stories. :D

Lol. And yeah I try. Anyone can share normal stories.

Mmmmmmmm sexy sepia. :)

Thank you. Look at me all artsy and shit graduating from the autofix button to filters. Though I totally hit autofix before and after as I am no capable of not pressing the autofix button. Me and that autofix button are besties. My entire life so needs an autofix button

So far so good. Doing laundry as well. I wait all week just to do it!:D

Yippie laundry. Let's see if I put it away this week or if we just grab the clean laundry from the basket.

This is a very good way to start the day. Aroused!:kiss:

Thank you

There's a reason the 'Florida man' meme exists. :rolleyes:

Poor overlooked Florida woman.

Haha. Well, let me share about the "poster" in the background of the couch picture. When my son was 3, he started to develop a fascination about space and the weather patterns on other planets. The reason is because he heard the term "Jupiter monster storm" and believed there was a huge powerful monster, living on Jupiter, creating a big storm. So he decided this monster lived in a volcano, was a kind of bull like monster, but with a single horn like a unicorn, and this horn was really really massive. So I found a png of a bull like monster with a large single horn, copied and pasted the horn over and over to make it massive, then inserted this monster into an art scene of a desolate area, with a volcano, and a storm, and added some magical lightening png images, and printed it, thus creating a poster of the jupiter monster. That Christmas (not this past, but the prior), when we went to visit, he asked Santa to bring him the storm from Jupiter. So while every mom was trying to track down hatchanimals, code a pillars, and air hogs, I bought a solar system model, and a plasma ball. then painted the plasma ball to resemble pictures of jupiter, so the ball would serve as the "storm".

More interesting than diaper boxes and antifreeze (which by the way, we don't buy here....we buy "coolant")?

Good to know there are some good mom's left in the world (even the EBF corners or the world). If he hasn't seen yet I'd suggest you let your son watch The Last Unicorn. There's a great bull moster in that one (and of course unicorns).

When I read your posts I often feel like I'm watching a live, improv comedian (minus the drugs and excessive alcohol consumption).

Cheers

You're welcome!:kiss:

I know what we are going to end up doing.:D

So far looks like I might be going with a laundry basket per person lol

"Lower, lower!" I moan

Maybe I will

Beautiful sweetheart kisses
Kaz

Thank you.

A lovely pair,

Of photographs :D

Thank you

Cute face , awesome breasts , a hint of more... very HOT pictures!:cattail:
Thank you.

Good to know there are some good mom's left in the world (even the EBF corners or the world). If he hasn't seen yet I'd suggest you let your son watch The Last Unicorn. There's a great bull moster in that one (and of course unicorns).

When I read your posts I often feel like I'm watching a live, improv comedian (minus the drugs and excessive alcohol consumption).

Cheers

Well you are too kind. I shoot for not totally sucking. And I might try the last unicorn. So far today, anytime he has been inside for a snack, it has been Coyote Peterson, specifically Dragon Tails. It is this crazy mofo who goes to the wilderness looking for shit like snapping turtles, scorpions, venomous spiders, etc and films himself getting bit by them so he can rate the pain, then posts it to youtube. OK, he does a lot of educational shit too and there is a lot of knowledge in his videos, but yeah the point is to see how badly he gets hurt. Dumbass.

And hey, there is often excessive alcohol consumption, and I hope they give me the good drugs when I'm old. Oh wait, you were referring to the audience, not the comedian lol.

Stunning... what else can I say!!!:rose::rose:
thank you

You are always so sexy! Pretty face, gorgeous breasts, love your legsss...just want more! :)

thank you. well odds are I will probably continue to keep posting more so looks like you are in luck.

So good to wake up to, a perfect start to my day :cattail:
thank you. glad to improve your morning. I hate mornings lol

That's how it ends up in my household.:D
I hope you had a good weekend otherwise.

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back