Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Justa must be really busy so i'll refrain from saying something smart ass like and wait till she comes back cause its not like she's getting paid to be here and a few days away won't stop my lusting for her body.

:nana: :rose:

She may be in need of a break from us perverts lol. Seems like she did once before not long ago. Hoping all is good with her and that she will return to her legion of lusting fans when her batteries are recharged.

You are just delicious! So pretty!!
thank you

Mmmm. I could write a collection of poetry just about these two pictures here.

well thank you. now curious how that would look lol

I love getting behind this kind of art, and push.
;)

Black & Wow!
thank you

A sexy bra and a beautiful lady... what more could we ask for....
thank you

lolol. I don't think anyone would ever do that and if they did, I'm sure they'd be fired. You know what's weird? Typing "ur" instead of "your." I mean for fuck's sake it's only two more letters.

Well, isn't that a beautiful smile. I'm always a sucker for a smile.

lol. and thank you

Nothing short of breath taking. LOVE the top and the smile.
thanks

Just plain amazing!!!
thank you

thank you

I'm speechless. I have been ever since I saw that soaking wet gif. I didn't know it was possible for a pussy to get that wet. You are a marvel of sexual wonder.

haha. yeah I guess I have a few talents lol

Like this relaxed seated black & White.
thanks

Just, you look incredible in those photos.
thank you

Happy hump day! Still admiring your artistic abilities
thanks, hope yours was better than mine

Such a sweet, crazy, sexy woman to lust for and so little time in the day to get it done, might have to have lusty dreams about you !

That last pic is one of three favorite ways I want to see you in bed Justa

thank you. and yeah busy week

Beautiful mommy.
thanks

You make my night! I was missing you tonight
sorry. work has been demanding

I've enjoyed your thread. It's so sad to hear your hubby isn't that into you/sex/whatever. I wish I had a girlfriend like you - sexy, funny and irreverent! mmmm-mmm! :devil:
it is what it is, but thank you

WOW! Such a pretty face and gorgeous breasts...
thank you

Morning Justa you sexy ass beauty! :kiss: ::p:
thanks, and yeah wasn't that great of a morning, could be worse though

The black and whites are stunning!!! Works of art indeed!!!
thank you

Must be one busy work day for our busty girl not to be online and showing off her sweet assets!

I'll just stroll through the thread and enjoy the pics until Justa returns.

I will guess black thong today :nana:

yes work has been just brutal

Very beautiful pictures Justa keep the Cumming.
thank you

Wow no Justa today.....well fingers crossed for a Friday showing and yes random erections still happening thanks to your body , you better smile you sexy girl. :rose: :devil:
briefly is the best I can offer today too.

Sweetie you look gorgeous in your black and white pictures but we VERY MUCH MISS YOU big kisses
Kaz

thank you, fucking work wanting me to do my job and shit.

absolutely beautiful ...

thank you

I love how comfortable you are with your own nudity. That's the sexy part! And B & W does capture it best.

Thanks. and I probably walk around nude too much lol

So Justa must be really busy so i'll refrain from saying something smart ass like and wait till she comes back cause its not like she's getting paid to be here and a few days away won't stop my lusting for her body.

:nana: :rose:

lol, well thanks. you can be a smart ass though if you want

She may be in need of a break from us perverts lol. Seems like she did once before not long ago. Hoping all is good with her and that she will return to her legion of lusting fans when her batteries are recharged.

maybe a little. by the time I have gotten out the past few days, I am just wiped. get home, get kid to bed, what an hour of greys or criminal minds or some shit, and go to bed myself.

a couple more quick black and whites. because again the random clutter is art, right?

TGIF! Had us worried there for a minute, but we all know real life comes first. Glad you are good and hopefully can find some time to rest this weekend and recharge those batteries. Once again I’ll have to take another look for this clutter you keep mentioning but only thing I seem to notice is your beauty in the photos and your smile in the last one, always brightens the day when it makes an appearance. Have a great weekend.

a couple more quick black and whites. because again the random clutter is art, right?

Nah, it's still clutter but it makes it more like Adult Where's Waldo. Can you find the hidden nipple in the picture? What other hidden bits can you discover?

Cheers

P.S. And it's often fun to see what's in the background. Unless it's diaper boxes, 2x4s, jugs of anti-freeze and other items I've seared from my memory.

Well that's a relief , you being busy with work and all and no one panicked , we just made sure you knew your were still lusted after and would have random comments to reply to.

I'm loving this naked you picture thing you got going on here, something about the way your breast rest upon your arms and that wanton smile on your lips! :nana:

Well our favorite artsy busty girls is busy so I'll ask the thread followers whats you favorite part of Justa.....her mind is not an acceptable answer and thank you for your answer's.

Mine is a toss up between her boobs and her lips when she makes that smile....Going Boobs final vote!

Breathtaking
thank you.

Thank you for taking time out from your extra busy schedules to satisfy your pervy followers.

You really are gorgeous you know.

well you are welcum lol. and thanks, but I think you are fair too generous in your word choice

you go girl and your every guys target and wet dream today and maybe tomorrow.

drinks still on? beer? jamesons?

thanks. and I think wine o'clock will come early tonight

TGIF! Had us worried there for a minute, but we all know real life comes first. Glad you are good and hopefully can find some time to rest this weekend and recharge those batteries. Once again I’ll have to take another look for this clutter you keep mentioning but only thing I seem to notice is your beauty in the photos and your smile in the last one, always brightens the day when it makes an appearance. Have a great weekend.

fingers crossed on time for sure. and thank you. I hope your weekend goes well too.

The lips...
thank you

Yes it is! You very beautiful and your poses are very erotic.

thank you

Nah, it's still clutter but it makes it more like Adult Where's Waldo. Can you find the hidden nipple in the picture? What other hidden bits can you discover?

Cheers

P.S. And it's often fun to see what's in the background. Unless it's diaper boxes, 2x4s, jugs of anti-freeze and other items I've seared from my memory.

haha. Well, let me share about the "poster" in the background of the couch picture. When my son was 3, he started to develop a fascination about space and the weather patterns on other planets. The reason is because he heard the term "Jupiter monster storm" and believed there was a huge powerful monster, living on Jupiter, creating a big storm. So he decided this monster lived in a volcano, was a kind of bull like monster, but with a single horn like a unicorn, and this horn was really really massive. So I found a png of a bull like monster with a large single horn, copied and pasted the horn over and over to make it massive, then inserted this monster into an art scene of a desolate area, with a volcano, and a storm, and added some magical lightening png images, and printed it, thus creating a poster of the jupiter monster. That Christmas (not this past, but the prior), when we went to visit, he asked Santa to bring him the storm from Jupiter. So while every mom was trying to track down hatchanimals, code a pillars, and air hogs, I bought a solar system model, and a plasma ball. then painted the plasma ball to resemble pictures of jupiter, so the ball would serve as the "storm".

more interesting than diaper boxes and antifreeze (which by the way, we don't buy here....we buy "coolant")?

Not so sure that clutter is art, but your beautiful body certainly is!! :devil::rose::rose:

my clutter is art, damn it, because I say so. and thank you

you are a piece of erotic art
thank you

Great shots Justa, Good to see you are doing well.
thank you

Well that's a relief , you being busy with work and all and no one panicked , we just made sure you knew your were still lusted after and would have random comments to reply to.

I'm loving this naked you picture thing you got going on here, something about the way your breast rest upon your arms and that wanton smile on your lips! :nana:

lol, thanks. I bet if I moved my arms, they'd be resting on my legs though lol.

Well our favorite artsy busty girls is busy so I'll ask the thread followers whats you favorite part of Justa.....her mind is not an acceptable answer and thank you for your answer's.

Mine is a toss up between her boobs and her lips when she makes that smile....Going Boobs final vote!

yes, people need to stop wanting me for my mind, damn it. I'm going boobs as my final answer too.

Nothing cluttered here... Gorgeous!!!
thank you

Wow. you have a spectacular body
thank you

This is not random. I detect a clear pattern ! :D
In fact the signal to noise ratio is quite hot... I mean high. ;)
lol. thanks

Always some nice sights to come back home to. :)
thanks

A body that makes me want to view again, and then I spot that heart stopping smile.
thank you

Lol I know how you feel Kisses
Kaz
I think we all do sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back