Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well happy tuesday. I have been doing so many pervy posts, I thought I do some artsy. black and white makes everything artsy, right? plus that also means any clutter in the background is now part of the art ;)

A sexy bra and a beautiful lady... what more could we ask for....:rose::rose:

well thanks. and lol. I do do some pretty ridiculous things at work, but that is even over my line lol. Also, I might use y'all in place of you all but I don't think I can use yo in place of your. just too weird

lolol. I don't think anyone would ever do that and if they did, I'm sure they'd be fired. You know what's weird? Typing "ur" instead of "your." I mean for fuck's sake it's only two more letters.

well happy tuesday. I have been doing so many pervy posts, I thought I do some artsy. black and white makes everything artsy, right? plus that also means any clutter in the background is now part of the art ;)

Well, isn't that a beautiful smile. I'm always a sucker for a smile.

Stunning

Nothing short of breath taking. LOVE the top and the smile. :)

I'm speechless. I have been ever since I saw that soaking wet gif. I didn't know it was possible for a pussy to get that wet. You are a marvel of sexual wonder.

Such a sweet, crazy, sexy woman to lust for and so little time in the day to get it done, might have to have lusty dreams about you ! :rose: :nana:

That last pic is one of three favorite ways I want to see you in bed Justa :nana:

Stunning!!

I've enjoyed your thread. It's so sad to hear your hubby isn't that into you/sex/whatever. I wish I had a girlfriend like you - sexy, funny and irreverent! mmmm-mmm! :devil:

Must be one busy work day for our busty girl not to be online and showing off her sweet assets!

I'll just stroll through the thread and enjoy the pics until Justa returns.

I will guess black thong today :nana:

Wow no Justa today.....well fingers crossed for a Friday showing and yes random erections still happening thanks to your body , you better smile you sexy girl. :rose: :devil:

Sweetie you look gorgeous in your black and white pictures but we VERY MUCH MISS YOU big kisses
Kaz

So Justa must be really busy so i'll refrain from saying something smart ass like and wait till she comes back cause its not like she's getting paid to be here and a few days away won't stop my lusting for her body.

:nana: :rose:

She may be in need of a break from us perverts lol. Seems like she did once before not long ago. Hoping all is good with her and that she will return to her legion of lusting fans when her batteries are recharged.

You are just delicious! So pretty!!
thank you

Mmmm. I could write a collection of poetry just about these two pictures here.

well thank you. now curious how that would look lol

I love getting behind this kind of art, and push.
;)

Black & Wow!
thank you

A sexy bra and a beautiful lady... what more could we ask for....
thank you

lolol. I don't think anyone would ever do that and if they did, I'm sure they'd be fired. You know what's weird? Typing "ur" instead of "your." I mean for fuck's sake it's only two more letters.

Well, isn't that a beautiful smile. I'm always a sucker for a smile.

lol. and thank you

Nothing short of breath taking. LOVE the top and the smile.
thanks

Just plain amazing!!!
thank you

thank you

I'm speechless. I have been ever since I saw that soaking wet gif. I didn't know it was possible for a pussy to get that wet. You are a marvel of sexual wonder.

haha. yeah I guess I have a few talents lol

Like this relaxed seated black & White.
thanks

Just, you look incredible in those photos.
thank you

Happy hump day! Still admiring your artistic abilities
thanks, hope yours was better than mine

Such a sweet, crazy, sexy woman to lust for and so little time in the day to get it done, might have to have lusty dreams about you !

That last pic is one of three favorite ways I want to see you in bed Justa

thank you. and yeah busy week

Beautiful mommy.
thanks

You make my night! I was missing you tonight
sorry. work has been demanding

I've enjoyed your thread. It's so sad to hear your hubby isn't that into you/sex/whatever. I wish I had a girlfriend like you - sexy, funny and irreverent! mmmm-mmm! :devil:
it is what it is, but thank you

WOW! Such a pretty face and gorgeous breasts...
thank you

Morning Justa you sexy ass beauty! :kiss: ::p:
thanks, and yeah wasn't that great of a morning, could be worse though

The black and whites are stunning!!! Works of art indeed!!!
thank you

Must be one busy work day for our busty girl not to be online and showing off her sweet assets!

I'll just stroll through the thread and enjoy the pics until Justa returns.

I will guess black thong today :nana:

yes work has been just brutal

Very beautiful pictures Justa keep the Cumming.
thank you

Wow no Justa today.....well fingers crossed for a Friday showing and yes random erections still happening thanks to your body , you better smile you sexy girl. :rose: :devil:
briefly is the best I can offer today too.

Sweetie you look gorgeous in your black and white pictures but we VERY MUCH MISS YOU big kisses
Kaz

thank you, fucking work wanting me to do my job and shit.

absolutely beautiful ...

thank you

I love how comfortable you are with your own nudity. That's the sexy part! And B & W does capture it best.

Thanks. and I probably walk around nude too much lol

So Justa must be really busy so i'll refrain from saying something smart ass like and wait till she comes back cause its not like she's getting paid to be here and a few days away won't stop my lusting for her body.

:nana: :rose:

lol, well thanks. you can be a smart ass though if you want

She may be in need of a break from us perverts lol. Seems like she did once before not long ago. Hoping all is good with her and that she will return to her legion of lusting fans when her batteries are recharged.

maybe a little. by the time I have gotten out the past few days, I am just wiped. get home, get kid to bed, what an hour of greys or criminal minds or some shit, and go to bed myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back