Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, well lets start with why wile e. ya know a coyote can run like 40mph and a road runner is like only 20mph. for him not to get the road runner after all that time, well he had to be really fucking stupid. just saying.

How about why he never just ordered dang food with all that money he sent to Acme for all that stuff???

Haha :) well i will do my best to make sure you look forward to my snappy retorts to your timeless commentary :)

Different day different toy - now thats not something i've heard in a long long time.. :p

plans for this evening? I only really hang on Ampics when on lit, never really ventured too far into the deep dark general

I do love snappy retorts. Saturday nights, I have a long standing tradition of dressing up in something slutty and screwing my husband. Oh and usually drinking too much wine. Last night was no exception. How was your night?

YES! Couch Boobs for the WIN :nana:

You know I love purple your nails , your butt plug looks incredible seeing your bare ass and that purple jewel shining from your ass hole just made me swell up and throb you lusty vixen :devil:

Oh a fan of couch boobs. I liked that polish too. Hope to repaint and re-up my hair today. They were seriously chipping yesterday and I have been scraping it off today because of the chipping. And thanks, guess everyone loves an ass with bling.

I looks like you had fun. A few more pics documenting this event wouldn't be wrong. ;)

I did.
I didn't take too many pictures, but 2 short video clips were taken

How about why he never just ordered dang food with all that money he sent to Acme for all that stuff???

Lol. Especially since acme's primary product is food lol. I grew up shopping at acme.

so this was last nights outfit (as I know everyone is holding their breath waiting on my fashion show). And yup, as always, ill fitting in the boob area, sigh.

so this was last nights outfit (as I know everyone is holding their breath waiting on my fashion show). And yup, as always, ill fitting in the boob area, sigh.

Wow! Absolutely amazing. I don't see that as ill fitting at all. It does exactly what it is supposed to.

Sheer black or purple or even red babydoll nightee with a small thong , jeweled plug or no plug?
Pardon the drool. :)

Suggestion,request fevered lusty thinking maybe all of that musing about you as I drink my coffee and decided to enjoy that donut or have toast decision , decisons. :nana:

Seriously? That skinny chick with no curves has nothing on you Justa.

I do mean that by the way, not just blowing smoke up your plugged arse, I can tell you have a much better arse than her too, even though she is only seen from the front, arse is my speciality after all.

Anyway, wanted to say thanks for the very sexy work shower shot, loved the socks as well! Also a follow up question, do you wear any of your plugs in work?

Sheer black or purple or even red babydoll nightee with a small thong , jeweled plug or no plug?
Pardon the drool. :)

Suggestion,request fevered lusty thinking maybe all of that musing about you as I drink my coffee and decided to enjoy that donut or have toast decision , decisons. :nana:

Well I did only post the front view of the sheer purple. That is the only completely sheer one that remotely fits right. Of course since you are looking for a back view, I could do several as the fit issues are always the tits lol.

Seriously? That skinny chick with no curves has nothing on you Justa.

I do mean that by the way, not just blowing smoke up your plugged arse, I can tell you have a much better arse than her too, even though she is only seen from the front, arse is my speciality after all.

Anyway, wanted to say thanks for the very sexy work shower shot, loved the socks as well! Also a follow up question, do you wear any of your plugs in work?

Oh not saying she does, just saying that is how the cup should look. Those cups are clearly too small for my tits. My guess would be 8 cup sizes too small lol.

And yes there is a large vibrating plug in my desk drawer that I sometimes wear at work.

For its intended purpose, it fits wonderfully in the boob area. It's not like you're going to wear to church ;-) Plus the fishnets and bare bottom are a wonderful treat

http://i.imgur.com/3XCjp7rm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/splPcXmm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5cLDOKLm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PernNt9m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zorozEhm.jpg

Great outfit. Love the tit overhang and your bare arse. :caning:

Well thanks. But really it should fit like this. But what can I do?

http://i.imgur.com/KJ2U5pzm.jpg

I reckon that is too big for her tits. I thought the idea of them was to get a nice push up with a little tit overhang.

Oh and now I know you have a vibrating plug at work, that’s your next pic on my thread.🤪

For its intended purpose, it fits wonderfully in the boob area. It's not like you're going to wear to church ;-) Plus the fishnets and bare bottom are a wonderful treat

thanks, but how do you know what my church outfits are lol. fishnets and bare bottom are a must.

Your work must get very exciting at times.
The fit on the tits only needs to handle the nipples. No need to cover the rest of the beautiful boobs. Everybody can see what's there and you just waste fabric covering it up.

well i try to make it exciting. and lol, straight men. that is why straight men don't normally work in fashion

You can give her a meal voucher. "She" looks like she hasn't had a meal in a while.

haha. the life of a model

You're close enough to Central America to do it on a loong weekend.
I want to hear you compete with the Howler Monkeys.

lol, howler monkeys ain't got nothing on me

Hubby doesn't know what he's missing.
Damn, there are so many mismatched pairs. I'd trade my wife for you, and that would be a good match.

lol. oh hubby does. Actually he bought me my first vibrator. probably to get a break. back in the day he could be counted on for at least once or twice a day, which was fine, but yeah I could still be pushy at once or twice a day haha.

Have you tasted yourself?
Dip a couple of fingers into your pussy and taste it?
Suck on your pussy drenched fingers and then offer hubby a taste?

occasionally for a request, but nothing. i am a long time smoker though, so maybe taste is dulled

Your breasts should be free, never caged ! :cattail:

lol. they seem to agree

Great outfit. Love the tit overhang and your bare arse. :caning:

I reckon that is too big for her tits. I thought the idea of them was to get a nice push up with a little tit overhang.

Oh and now I know you have a vibrating plug at work, that’s your next pic on my thread.🤪

thank you. and no you would be wrong. the concept of a corset is to fit snugly with no gaping or bulging and the top or bottom. here is a plus size chick as a plus size chick actually has tits

and here is what the back should look like

the problem is, they are still cut based on a formula for the golden ratio for a women, just shorting the waist a little. ie a 5ft 4 in woman would be 36-24-36. even in plus size, the breast to waist and hip to waist is still based on the ration, even if the height to waist isn't

now the backs of my corsets. (and a cat butt, because cats always insist on showing their butts at inopportune time)

the reason is, last I took my measurements 45 - 29 - 35. so I have a size 22 tits, 10 waist, 4 hips. basically I am built like a man with numerous sets of surgical breast implants lol.

nothing corresponds correctly to each other. even if i am at a weight were my waist to height is correct, my hips are too small and my tits are too big. I simply do not fit in the realm of human standards, hence my argument that I am a comic book character and why i can't get a good fitting corset, because any bigger and my hips cant hold it up lol. no hourglass shape for me. upside down triangle lol

and yeah I know you really wanted that corset education

as for next thread, I don't know if you will get many takers on cubical vibrating plugs lol.

So did last nights outfit lead to some more fun with you also? Here's hoping that it indeed did! :)

it did. yippie for getting laid.

What great legs! you can't show too much of them.

thank you.

Not ill fitting , just not good enough to support those bountiful boobies

thank you. but nope even if better made, cups are simply not deep enough. though yeah I dont by good ones. pointless to sink money into something expensive that will not fit right. but hey I can still rock them even if my tits are planning their escape.

*phew* Thank goodness you got the show going. I was starting to turn blue. :D
Is this part of your new spring collection ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back